Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap (3679 Views)

The Most Annoying Song You've Heard / K16 Gbono Feli Feli 48 Bar Freestyle. You've Heard The Rest Now Hear The Best / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by safarigirl(f): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
So, I haven't heard many rap songs, I don't do underground, I'm guessing y'all have sicker lines, but I liked these.

I do suicides on a private jet, guess that means that I'm fly to death- Kanye West, Mercy.

Now you get to watch her leave out the window, guess that's why they call it window pane (pain)- Eminem, Love the way you lie.

Will add up more if I can think them up....what are yours?
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by ShotCaller: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
Some thing something Abiki
Your never winning Atiku

...... By Ajebota..nice jame..

Even with bomb for body you no fit blow

.... Rugged man
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by clans(f): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
" all this niggers influenced
by a hustler's endurance
i just bought me the purest
but i need some insurance
n***gas watch who u f**king
just to hate on ur bitches"
Rick ross's hold me back wink wink wink wink SWEET!!!
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by mikuz(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
If I change she'll never get a penny - Lil Wayne
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by Tinyemeka(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
"When I'm not even in my harshest,
You can still get roasted,
Cos Marsh is not mellow"

"...That means I'm on top of my game
And it don't stop
Till my Hip don't Hop anymore..."
Eminem No Love

Then a lot from Tunechi's 'Carter IV' album but my fav track's 'Abortion'

"I woke up this morning
Di.ck rock hard
Ashed my blunt in my Grammy Award
You can save yo bullsh.it on yo memory card
If this real nigg.a business
Then you nig.gas unemployed..."

"...the haters' music to my ears,
I got my dancin' shoes
Sometimes we question sh.it
that there is no answer to
But I just built a house on I don't give a f**k Avenue"
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by Mcleo007(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
"Fake love's when your homie give you dap
Smile in your face but he wants your as-s clapped cheesy

fake love's when your friend fu_ck your bi-tch
Don't think with his head only think with his di_ck

Fake love is when a nigga sets you up
How he knew about your chain when your ching was tucked
You know the type that rats you out, sell you out
Get locked, your man ain't gon' bail you out
You got a brand new whip, your sh-it is lovely
Yeah it's aight, but its rims is ugly
Fake friends, show fake love"
--- Tony Yayo "Fake love"

"Niggas is jealous but really I couldn’t care less
I’m in hell’s kitchen with an apron and a hair net
Devil on my shoulder, the lord as my witness wink
So on my Libra scale, I’m weighing sins and forgiveness
What goes around, comes around like a hula hoop
Karma is a bi-tch? Well just make sure that bi-tch is beautiful grin

"They say choose wisely, that’s why I was chosen"
---- Lil' Wayne "She will."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by UlqU3(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2012
real G's move in silence like lasagna ~wayne
You couldnt get a pretty woman if you dressed in rich gear ~Demetrius
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by CzarChris(m): 1:07am On Nov 08, 2012
So many great rap lines, but d one dat readily comes to mind is....
I had a dream I was king and I woke up still king. Bad meets Evil

1 Like

Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by AmakaG29(f): 1:48am On Nov 08, 2012
It don't take all day to recognize sunshine
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by daryoor(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
there are gazillions of them dan ma tete but have this two:

i dont play piano but im always on key- ice prince in noni

without their hands down ma toilet the feeling my sh*t - mode 9 in elbow room
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by daryoor(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2012
Mcleo007: "Fake love's when your homie give you dap
Smile in your face but he wants your as-s clapped cheesy

fake love's when your friend fu_ck your bi-tch
Don't think with his head only think with his di_ck

Fake love is when a nigga sets you up
How he knew about your chain when your ching was tucked
You know the type that rats you out, sell you out
Get locked, your man ain't gon' bail you out
You got a brand new whip, your sh-it is lovely
Yeah it's aight, but its rims is ugly
Fake friends, show fake love"
--- Tony Yayo "Fake love"

"Niggas is jealous but really I couldn’t care less
I’m in hell’s kitchen with an apron and a hair net
Devil on my shoulder, the lord as my witness wink
So on my Libra scale, I’m weighing sins and forgiveness
What goes around, comes around like a hula hoop
Karma is a bi-tch? Well just make sure that bi-tch is beautiful grin

"They say choose wisely, that’s why I was chosen"
---- Lil' Wayne "She will."

fake love is one of the whack songs in getrich soundtrack. And why are u quoting verses instead of lines.
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by safarigirl(f): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2012
More: 'making money to kill time, dead clock'- Lil Wayne, John. '...but you leave my world cold, Moscow'- M.I, 7 days. 'you don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game'- Eminem, Love the way you lie. ' little things thinking they can fly, you're a peacock'- M.I, 1,2,3
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by switdick(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2012
I love ma dikc "BROWN like BOBBY" grin .....»»»»»BiGgie! cool
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by Mcleo007(m): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2012
daryoor:

fake love is one of the whack songs in getrich soundtrack. And why are u quoting verses instead of lines.

Whack you said? Well, what is good for the goose is not always satisfying for the gander. On quoting verses instead of lines; may I remind you that, it is lines that make up verses and not the other way round. Hence, there are no judgments when one quotes as many lines in a verse that suits his/her case. The title of the thread reads, "Most memorable lines you've heard i rap", and not most memorable 'line'(singular). So?
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by switdick(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2012
I'm using rubber so they won't trace the se.men,the black demon .......BigGie! cool
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by switdick(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2012
DA wanna indict me,cuz fish scales on ma vein's like pisces..........JaYz!! cool
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by switdick(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2012
Blame it on tha s.w.a.G flowin super craZY,they dnt wanna date ME just wanna sedate ME...LoL".......Naeto c

Mad swag he gat cool
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by safarigirl(f): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
'i'm still tighter than the weave that their girlfriend fixed on'- Naeto C, 10 over 10. '..you say they're just pieces, so i'm puzzeled'- Eminem, I need a doctor

1 Like

Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by naturalwaves: 12:40am On Nov 10, 2012
My Punch lines will make you see stars like the red carpet- BLACK JESUS (Jimmy's Freestyle)

I'm too hot I can give the sun a tan - VECTOR (Champions Remix)
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by ciphoenix: 12:49am On Nov 10, 2012
"She could have a grammy, but i'll still treat her like a nominee" - Drake

"I fell from the streets, and landed in the sky" - Lil Wayne

"I gave bill gates a binoculars and said: look out for me" - Ludacris

2 Likes

Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by naturalwaves: 2:04am On Nov 10, 2012
^^^ Nice lines.
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by daryoor(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mcleo007:

Whack you said? Well, what is good for the goose is not always satisfying for the gander. On quoting verses instead of lines; may I remind you that, it is lines that make up verses and not the other way round. Hence, there are no judgments when one quotes as many lines in a verse that suits his/her case. The title of the thread reads, "Most memorable lines you've heard i rap", and not most memorable 'line'(singular). So?

your ignorance amuses me. When the poster said lines am sure he wasnt expectin u to sing the whole song from from a to z, giv different lines from differnt songs and if u want to drop more than one line in a song extract it separately.
Lookin at the lines u drop im sure u know notin, i mean absolutely notin about music generally not just hip hop.
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by ciphoenix: 7:36am On Nov 14, 2012
But I'm 'bout to spit the greatest verse of all time
So you might want to go back to the lab tonight and um
Scribble out them rhymes you were going to spit
And start over from scratch and write new ones
But I'm afraid that it ain't gonna make no difference
When I rip this stage and tear it in half tonight (eminem)

1 Like

Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2012
I'm the diamond in the dirt that ain't been found
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by naturalwaves: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2012
sheyie2007: I'm the diamond in the dirt that ain't been found
I'm the underground king that ain't be crowned- 50 Cent, MANY MEN.
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by ciphoenix: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2012
Shit I ain't even got to try to shine God's a seamstress who tailorfitted my pain (50 cent)

You shouldn't throw stones
If you live in a glass house And if you got a glass jaw You should watch your mouth Cause I'll break your face Have you ass running Mumbling to the J Your going against me dogg You making a mistake I split yo lip You looking like them Michael Jackson Jackets Wit all them zippers (50 cent)
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by Emperor5c(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2012
Life is buh a dream...u knw row row yhu boat n yhu blood forms d stream-50cent
To picture ma lyf u‘ll nid a hyh definition(HD)-B.o.B
Am detrimental on any instrumental-lil wayne
Revenge iz lik d sweetest joy nxt 2 gettin pu.ss.ies-2pac
Soap opera rappers soundin lyk ma children-drake
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by ciphoenix: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
if there was some magic s.hit i could wave over this industry to save it when i'm gone or bury to make sure the tradition carries on, i would (Dr Dre)

1 Like

Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by ciphoenix: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
And when the ressurection of you
shines through an individual
Lyrical enough to wear the same crown of thorns literally!
I'ma pay homage,
Brooklyn's finest
Whether it's Queens or Harlem
it'll be instant stardom, nigga! (diddy in honor of BIG)
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by ciphoenix: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
From ludacris - undisputed_
Back to put rappers on one knee
like they bout to run 100 meter dash,
Bow down to greatness, before I get pissed and run up in the stands like the Indiana Pacers,
I been scourin' da earth,
makin' my fans catch da holy ghost at my shows like ya grandma at church,
So put ya fist up, even the statue of liberty lit a flame for the way that I lit my wrist up,
You'll get stalked so bad you'll leava da scene thinkin eight Young Buck's did it,
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
onye ne me nzuzu tinye ya n'ala(anyone acting foolish should be put in the ground{buried))- Shut It Down, Phyno.

...I'm solar energy and he a generator
I'm a PC and he a cheap calculator - M.I, Teaser
Re: Most Memorable Lines You've Heard In Rap by lyriclekidd(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2012
a

am fucking Good without a condom (phenom)
life is not fair so am thinking on how to bleach(iceprince)
22 seen more p*cy dan a midwife(yungsix)
ahm so new y u 'oldskul' like kings college (matromony)
am deadlier with bars dan a shaolin pole fighter(modo(')
ur class aint high ur just on a school building drinking liquor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Brown - Fine China / DOWNLOAD Smokepurpp & Murda Beatz Ft. Lil Yachty & Offset - Do Not Disturb / Gospel Artiste Rejects Multi-million Naira Liquor Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.