Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How Can I Use Literature To Make Money - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Can I Use Literature To Make Money (1349 Views)

Literature To Nigerian Leaders. / How Can I Use Literature To Make Money / Taking Nigerian Literature To Greater Heights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Use Literature To Make Money by Enitsua(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nl's i am a law undergraduate, a writer etc. I write everything writable from Song lyrics to Movie scripts even novels. I am wasting away because i am not using this to make money. Pls advice how do i use my talent to generate funds?. You can check my profile to see my write ups.
Re: How Can I Use Literature To Make Money by dapmillz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
Supp' bro...I'v checked ur profile and I must say am very impressed
By ur write ups. Truth is during creation God deposited in everyone of us
Treasures to take us through life. Maybe you don't know that what
We need on our body is already in our body...u dig?. My advice is
Either write a book and sell it among ur fellow students to start
With...just for the awareness...then you can move on afterwards.
NB- I sense a motivational speaker in you...that's also a treasure.
Re: How Can I Use Literature To Make Money by Enitsua(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
Thank you very much. Your comment has gone a long way believe me.

(1) (Reply)

[story] Manager’s Villa (rated 18+)...part 2 / The Flower Girl Episode 1 / I Love My Ugly Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.