Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz (1357 Views)

I Have 20k To Waste....what Profitable Business Can I Start Online / The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 / How Do I Start Online Article Writing And Online Survey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by chalon: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Please ooo my my fellow nairalanders, am broke oooo,pls i want to go into online biz,and i have a problem i dont have a pc,pls can anybody help me with a good company that will lend me money to start my own onlime biz(not with big interest oooo please help me)
Re: Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by dav8id(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
chalon: Please ooo my my fellow nairalanders, am broke oooo,pls i want to go into online biz,and i have a problem i dont have a pc,pls can anybody help me with a good company that will lend me money to start my own onlime biz(not with big interest oooo please help me)
what online biz u are intend 2 go into? And what is ur location? If it profitable then i wil lend u d cash
Re: Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by franel79(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
Three Points to Success. 1. Be Careful with your finances since you are borrowing money to start a business. Get a ledger to keep track of income and expenses made during the course of business. 2. Be Dedicated, infact your slogan should be about single minded dedication. 3. Finally, save by paying yourself first before paying your bills.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by peterowode: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
any online business you intend to venture into would require some form of capital, at least to purchase internet access. but i feel the best online business for Nigerians include Google Adsense, Blogging, Forex Trading, Web Design, Liberty payment exchanger, Bulk SMS business, Web Hosting and many more
Re: Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by wealthydan(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2012
come over to our meeting @ ikeja to seek advice from the no 1 youngetst african trillionaire { d online expert , internet ceo... } beep me on 08067307031, 07080832203 daniel val. 1 will link u up, lack of proper mentorship form teachers results to fatal failure
Re: Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by Jbrain88: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
geetee7: Some online biz dose not require that you own a personal computer. There is one that has a mobile friendly option, you only need your phone with some mb in it and at least $10 in your Alertpay account and you are good to go. Check it out at http://
www.bemotivatedtoday.com/114314.
,Bro i went tru d site bt i dnt realy knw wat i wil b doing ,wat is d site al abt,hyip or netwkin,or wat.jst xplain.
Re: Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by Cyprian213(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
If u are really serious and need something that works, call me on 08134546604 for tips on good biz that pays direct into ur account ok . God bless
Re: Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by Paidsecrets(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
A PC is ideal in the online business but not entirely the only pre-requisite. Mobisites work just as well, untl you make enough to buy a PC or at the very least a Tablet. Please note that you can also built profit generating sites with little or no money. Freebie ---> GET PAID FROM WRITING AND/OR SELLING E-BOOKS /p2PjZz-j #E-books and #Blogging your way to profits for free

The one thing you should never forget about the online business is this: the online business is NO GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. You need to be dedicated, work smart and be persistent. If you follow the right steps then you will become successful and we at PaidSecrets are willing to help you in any way we can.

To your success
Michael M
Re: Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 22, 2012
Friend,you only need 3 things.1st, join a good affiliate program that wil pay you instantly instead of waiting for monthly cheque. Site like www.rapbank.com is very good. 2ndly, choose hot niches and learn how to generate good targeted traffic or you go for u.s.a paid traffic. dont wory i can show you the traffic website i am using freely.just call me if you need it. 3rdly,get a good verified paypal account which you can operate freely on your computer without changing ip. Good luck!
Re: Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by Gloriouspa(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
dav8id: what online biz u are intend 2 go into? And what is ur location? If it profitable then i wil lend u d cash
I am interested in starting an online biz as well and need small capital to start, I would appreciate if you could lend me as well. How can I contact you pls? Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by slimming: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
come join me
Re: Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by geetee7(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
Jbrain88: ,Bro i went tru d site bt i dnt realy knw wat i wil b doing ,wat is d site al abt,hyip or netwkin,or wat.jst xplain.
When you go to d site,input your details and reg for the 14 days free trial period.Now if you are using your phone,pls click on the mobile friendly box at the top right of the site.Read thro the dropdown and download the free ebooks on motivations.If you should upgrade,you will have access to the full site where you will be given a personal website to start promoting.Bring 3 people tru ur link,watch ur 10 dollas bring in monthly cash for U.
Re: Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
chalon: Please ooo my my fellow nairalanders, am broke oooo,pls i want to go into online biz,and i have a problem i dont have a pc,pls can anybody help me with a good company that will lend me money to start my own onlime biz(not with big interest oooo please help me)
I can help you set up a shopping cart for selling outsourced mobile phones and other tech gadgets.
You'd have to be very smart to get the best deals out there and offer other buyers incentives to make money.
All that is required is enough money to purchase your very first gadget as soon as an order comes in..
Re: Please I Need Help Oooo! I Want To Start Online Biz by j8class: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2012
Hi, there are online businesses you can do with little or no capital that yields very well like; Google adsense, information marketing, affiliate marketing and lots more. Just visit this site www.ewealth9ja.com to learn all these. I can testify that its working for me. Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Water Transport- A Lucrative Transport Sector / Off 2 / Online Business Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.