Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,369 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (21382 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
jaykaye: All thanks nd praises, no questions.
And he will say...

You shall PERISH for LACK of KNOWLEDGE... tongue
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by honeric01(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
If by his grace i make it, would ask why did he even create the serpent?

Why didn't he destroy Lucifer right from the beginning so that we wouldn't have issues worrying about temptations, sins and hell?

4 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
honeric01: If by his grace i make it, would ask why did he even create the serpent?

Why didn't he destroy Lucifer right from the beginning so that we wouldn't have issues worrying about temptations, sins and hell?

Lol . . I am sure he will tell us that it is cos he does not wanna impose His will on us . . . hahahahahaa
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by yuzedo: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
Weda na Him abi devil create Tomto Dicky! angry angry
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by PriceOfGarri(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why is d PriceOfGarri always not stable?

*with tears*....Why do Seun and his dogs hate me so much?

7 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by honeric01(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . I am sure he will tell us that it is cos he does not wanna impose His will on us . . . hahahahahaa

But he still deals with us one way or the other if we don't do his will na, so why not just save us time, remove sin and let us just be like the angels?

But then even some angels revolted, so if there's no sin and lust in heaven, how come Lucifer and some angels revolted against God?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by gendebs(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
it's obvious that some people on this thread will not make heaven. It's not up to me to judge but from the response i am reading here hell is really sure for them. So don't bother thinking or telling us the question u will ask God rather reserve your question for devil

3 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by BrandKing: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by candieangel12(f): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
gendebs: it's obvious that some people on this thread will not make heaven. It's not up to me to judge but from the response i am reading here hell is really sure for them. So don't bother thinking or telling us the question u will ask God rather reserve your question for devil

Hiah! U contradict urself. U say its not up 2 u 2 judge but yet u r judgin ppl by sayin some of us wont get 2 heaven. Anways sha, why the negativity? Ppl r just havin a lil fun on NL.

What question wud u ask?

7 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 0773H: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
musKeeto: Still on Christian God matter...
Why did you show Moses your ar5e? Are you gay?

Exodus 33
21 And the Lord said, “Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock. 22 So it shall be, while My glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with My hand while I pass by. 23 Then I will take away My hand, and you shall see My back; shocked but My face shall not be seen.”

I would have called that an unwelcome and dumb ar5e question.

If you need to know. Moses wanted to see God's glory, face - the future. God declined with reasons and instead Moses was shown God's back - the past.

"will cover you with My hand while I pass by" so to block Moses seeing future events like in a movie reel as they rolled by.

2 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Torch1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
God! If you are the Alpha & Omega then why did you create that forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden knowning fully that Adam & Eve will eat it?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by kpozite(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why is your son a white man and satan a black man? And which one are you white or black?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 0773H: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
Torch1: God! If you are the Alpha & Omega then why did you create that forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden knowning fully that Adam & Eve will eat it?

He'll likely reply. It is my prerogative
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by candieangel12(f): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
Torch1: God! If you are the Alpha & Omega then why did you create that forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden knowning fully that Adam & Eve will eat it?

Rlly? I thought satan was red.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by jaykaye: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
musKeeto:
And he will say...

You shall PERISH for LACK of KNOWLEDGE... tongue

That statement will be directed to u, in hell.

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nuezha(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
Callotti: Dear Christian God. . . . .Who created you too stewpid to think. . . .? cheesy
While others move on, you get stuck, saying the self same thing all the time.
Ever wondered why we have few known professors of atheism?
Send me a long list of those books you're reading and I'll tell you the singular experience that made me dump all of them.
Giggles....seroiusly....giggles
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 0773H: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
kpozite: Why is your son a white man and satan a black man? And which one are you white or black?

He'll likely reply. Give me proof, in the bible, where you got the colour idea from.

Which one is the air, white or black?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by alarm4: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
1st= why did U allow Adam and mankind to be tested by the Forbiden fruit in Eden....mankind wld ve live a life without sin, instead of suffering.
2nd= U shld ve not allow d devil and his Angel excape down to heaven
3rd= why is mankind destin as a game of beginning and end on earth.
4th= U shld ve not created MAN in the 1st place and regret mankind latter cos of thier sin
lastly why the most curious 1 Ques. i still ask why did GOD all satan to excape from...he shld ve jailed d guy...instead of casting down to Earth to play us all...
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
DONT QUESTION GOD..beware
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Lovine: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
Do you think heaven is like here on the earth where you can ask question? Who are you to ask God question?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by alarm4: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
1st= why did U allow Adam and mankind to be tested by the Forbiden fruit in Eden....mankind wld ve live a life without sin, instead of suffering.
2nd= U shld ve not allow d devil and his Angel excape down to EARTH
3rd= why is mankind destin as a game of beginning and end on earth.
4th= U shld ve not created MAN in the 1st place and regret mankind latter cos of thier sin
lastly why the most curious 1 Ques. i still ask why did GOD allow satan to excape from...he shld ve jailed d guy...instead of casting down to Earth to play us all...

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by NEROSKY(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
why is our leader's so wicked
N why is nairaland mods so selfcentered i.e sexkillz n mukina2
Baba God i really dey vex 4 dis ppl sad
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by awesomet1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
How was the whole world made and why was the black race at the bottom of the human ladder.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Finland(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
tobechi74: When you get to heaven, what is the first question you wil ask God?
Remember he is unquestionable God. Ka bi o si

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
DONT QUESTION GOD, BEWARE!! BEWARN!! DONT FALL A VICTIM
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Finland(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
awesome_t: How was the whole world made and why was the black race at the bottom of the human ladder.
Civilization started in Egypt, Africa.we had our turn the western countries are having theirs right now.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by kpozite(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
gendebs: it's obvious that some people on this thread will not make heaven. It's not up to me to judge but from the response i am reading here hell is really sure for them. So don't bother thinking or telling us the question u will ask God rather reserve your question for devil

The thoughts of man. You said you don't want to judge but you still judged you too have sinned, you don't even know your fate yet but you are bothered about that of others. BUSY BODY.

2 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ajufinz(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Na me be This?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by wiegraf: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
How can one kill you?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by kpozite(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
0773H:

He'll likely reply. Give me proof, in the bible, where you got the colour idea from.

Which one is the air, white or black?

Air is colourless and don't tell me that God too is
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by yunafa(f): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
I will glorify God and then ask y He didn't strike some pple.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Sunofgod(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Wey dey pu.ssy at . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is it right to pray "Holy Ghost, Fire!" Against Enemies? / What If The Bible Is A Lie? / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.