Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,150 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? (21381 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask Devil In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ATMC(f): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
For those of you asking y ur nationality is nigeria, i gat news for ya, its so cos its ur choice before you happened!
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by slex(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why was i born in Nigeria? grin
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
Who created him!!
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by beelyjay45(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
The fact of the reality is you can't ask God a question

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 0773H: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
0773H:
Yeah, you got that right, there are.
True there are celestial bodies and terrestrial bodies but the glory of the celestial is one and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

ATMC: well i just wanted to remind dt God's got body
God is invisible.
Do you need eyes, touch etc to sense or feel a Nigerian gusto spirit or a goals-behind fighting-back football team's spirit.
Just because God had appeared or appears in bodily form does not mean God has a body.
I am not sure how far out you want to push the boat.
There are earthly bodies for terrestrials such as man and heavenly bodies for celestials such as angels
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by onatisi(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
i will only ask one question ,"God which levels you dey now?"
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by crackhouse(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
it's funny that some people here talk rubbish because they don't really know why God still allow them to live despite their stupid talks. @all Anti-God posters, do u know that u are not bigger than an ant in the eyes of God? have u ever looked down on earth from an aeroplane? did u see how small people are? u are even smaller than that in the eyes of God and that's why he overlook ur noise-making and still allow u to live and repent because u have no knowledge of what u are doing. the agents of devil are no doubt using the internet to confuse a lot of people here but one thing is sure, u are free to choose the way to follow but remember that u will not escape judgement.

3 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 0773H: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
onatisi: i will only ask one question ,"God which levels you dey now?"

He'll likely reply. I dey Omni-levels
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by SimplySEA(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mumu people. Una tink say na GEJ we de talk about? Senseless fools askin meaningless question! This shows how u respect yr parents at home!

2 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ATMC(f): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
0773H:

God is invisible.
Do you need eyes, touch etc to sense or feel a Nigerian gusto spirit or a goals-behind fighting-back football team's spirit.
Just because God had appeared or appears in bodily form does not mean God has a body.
There are earthly bodies for terrestrials such as man and heavenly bodies for celestials such as angels
how come he made man in his image if he aint got body?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ohh God! Forgive them for they know not what they saying''

seeing comments like this weakens me,imagine how a grown up person will sleep and wake up like a baby and ask not who gave him that 'air' to breath? Needless to say much! God forgive them pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by onatisi(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
0773H:

He'll likely reply. I dey Omni-levels
he will answer "look all around you,then you will know "
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
SimplySEA: Mumu people. Una tink say na GEJ we de talk about? Senseless fools askin meaningless question! This shows how u respect yr parents at home!
my dear, the kind Glorified insult these ppl are hauling against our Own God makes me shrieks in absolute awe' can ppl be sooooooo mean to talking to God like this all because He chooses to be merciful and Long suffering,shall we contd to question God?oh my God we need to to pray on their behalf cos i can judje them, i can only pray for them,even the devil cant insult God this way! It's shocking

3 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
How come i'm the shortest guy in my family?

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ABAKA72(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
tobechi74: When you get to heaven, what is the first question you wil ask God?
why did he allow me to die.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by tosnat: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
This thread is so full of ignorant and stupid people...no wonder JESUS CHRIST said;"oh faithless and perverse generation,how long shall I bear with you"....its pathetic..the spirit of rebellion against the ALMIGHTY GOD is the spirit of satan...and wat makes u believe u will c GOD in the first place..even now dat ure still on earth u know nothing of HIM...and all dat u can do is fantasizing how or wat stupid ques u will ask HIM..how stupid..

2 Likes

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by 0773H: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
0773H:
God is invisible.

ATMC: how come he made man in his image if he aint got body?

Yeah I am still holding you tight so better don't fall my hand.
You know that the man there is actually male and female. Right?
You know that image as well is merely or actually the visual representation of what God was or is trying to express. Right?
It is like images men are trying to project when buying a pe.nis extension, Porsche or a babe magnet wheels, BMW.
Or females wearing bright colored clothes like red etc to portray a fiery, hot or passionate personality.
As I earlier said, it depends on how far out the boat is pushed when talking about God and bodies
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ABAKA72(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
musKeeto:
cry

@Op: depends on what god I meet there...

to Yahweh:
y so brutal and evil in the OT?
did you repent, or did Your Son decide to take his dad's anger for us?
what happened to Satan? Y didnt you stop him from getting to Eve?
Boko Haram kept bombing your worship place even on your son's birthday.. Why did you let that happen? A test?
Have you ever passed a test?

@Allah: First off, permit me to ask you some questions.. Some dolts on earth did some terrible stuff in your name, you dont have a really good reputation.. If you are so powerful, why didnt you stop them?

@Shiva: you 4ked up vegetarian, of all the animals, cows? And if cleanliness is next to godliness, you're one spicy filthy god...
You dey craze, LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
killuminati: *in god's voice* good question my son, if you do as I say you'll get high forever.
I got forest of weeds grin

After a roll of jumbo

Next Question?

The most high

Why did you create p.r.i.c.k and P.u.$$.y when you know it will lead men astray and bring temptation to humans?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Nuzo1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
1. Why do you allow some folks eat off some other's sweat?
2. Why are some folks beautiful or handsome while others as ugly as hell?
3. Why are some people naturally wicked?
4. Why do you allow some folks take other people's lives?
5. Why are some folks born perfect and smart, while others are born sick, deraigned and lame?
6. Why are some folks born deaf, dumb and blind?
7. What is the problem with black race?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ABAKA72(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
adconline: What if there is no heaven?
Ok my dear, just assume there is heaven, answer the question, I want to hear your answer.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by sammily(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
I will be like God!! What d f*ck man?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by lekkie073(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
tobechi74: When you get to heaven, what is the first question you wil ask God?
baba God, if na u send jesus and mohammed, how come their followers are always at war with themselves?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Ruq: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
What was the purpose of our creation.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Ayatullah(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
@tobechi 74, I want to believe you just left one of your Igbo meetings, where you got so drunk, or you are just leaving a catholic mass where the Rev. Father gave you too much of ogogoro you call blood of Jesus, that made you generate this post, tell me foooolish fella, who are you to in the first instance to think you will be the one to question the Almighty God when you meet Him, why is your mind so perverted? Please save your soul by picking up a copy of the Quran in English and read it thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by ATMC(f): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
0773H:

Yeah I am still holding you tight so better don't fall my hand.
You know that the man there is actually male and female. Right?
You know that image as well is merely or actually the visual representation of what God was or is trying to express. Right?
It is like images men are trying to project when buying a pe.nis extension, Porsche or a babe magnet wheels, BMW.
Or females wearing bright colored clothes like red etc to portray a fiery, hot or passionate personality.
As I earlier said, it depends on how far out the boat is pushed when talking about God and bodies
i doubt we understand each other.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by sunkoye: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
I would simply ask "How He got me this FAR"
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Fkforyou(m): 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why did he allow the world to be full of chaos cryWhy did he allow the world to be full of chaos
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by sunkoye: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
lekkie073:
baba God, if na u send jesus and mohammed, how come their followers are always at war with themselves?
corrections...christians are not at war with any religion.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by Zodiac61(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why do you hate Nigeria so much?
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by AmbFitsaint(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
[quoteuthor=ATMC]i doubt we u[quote
author=ibedun]God? Abi wetin be your name sef?

Africans worship you the most yet they suffer untold misery through
life. Non Africans dont give a rats ass about you but they live in
heavedn on earth why?

Folks - God is fairy tale. the sooner you know this the better. The yeye
thing no exist except in the lazy and ignorant minds of
Africans[/quote]

The hearts of people are filled with evil thoughts and inclinations.
Satan has succeeded in deceiving many people.
No amount of words can really make pple like u change ur mind cos u will twist and refute it. Only prayers can do dat.
My prayer for u is to realise that A SUPREME BEING is behind the creation of this world.
He has never 4gotten his creatures like you, just dat u dont want to accept Him cos u don't believe in His existence.
I that exercise faith in God and believe in His existence ain't fool cos I know He was, He is and He will be forever. He is the Almighty God.
I pray He touch ur depraved heart IJN.
God is unquestionable,indescribable and is SPIRIT.
I pray you come to the knowledge of truth b4 the great hour of rapture.
Re: The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? by kpozite(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
0773H:

Well in a way God is too however was merely countering how you were thinking, like with bundling God up with human attributes such as skin pigmentation or melanin characteristics.

Don't tell you know the colour of the Naija spirit or the Arsenal, Chelsea, MU etc football team spirit?

Your argument is losing it's base, the Bible says that God created man in His image therefore it follows that His skin is pigmented.
And also all pictures of Jesus and satan we have seen you and I know their skin pigmentation.
I wonder what brought about Chelsea, arsenal etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is it right to pray "Holy Ghost, Fire!" Against Enemies? / What If The Bible Is A Lie? / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.