Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Regularly Should You Cook And Why - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (15813 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL. Well me nor my future hubby asked 4 ur pity. But thank you 4 ur concern tho
wink
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by ezer(m): 12:32am On Oct 21, 2012
@candy.. I admire ur courage and resistance to all dis guys who wanted to bring u down jst because of food. Abeg shun dem, dey all want u but know dey can't have u cos of ur preference. They r jst frustrated joor.

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 3:03am On Oct 21, 2012
ezer: @candy.. I admire ur courage and resistance to all dis guys who wanted to bring u down jst because of food. Abeg shun dem, dey all want u but know dey can't have u cos of ur preference. They r jst frustrated joor.

cheesy grin

LOL, thank you....haha but you are funny. I hope they take to mind that men like you still exist, men that dont marry because of food. wink
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by meyri: 4:54am On Oct 21, 2012
I personally dont like to cook(especially in the morning). But I have to cook to eat. So I cook at least once a day if you count warming up yesterday soup as cooking. Usually cook a pot of stew or soup that will last 2 or 4 days and find several different way to eat thru out the week.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL, thank you....haha but you are funny. I hope they take to mind that men like you still exist, men that dont marry because of food. wink
baby undecided
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 12, 2013
as often as possible!!

baking, grilling and boiling with less frying though.

why? simply because you save money plus it's healthy. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Easy Puff Puff Recipe In My Kitchen (pics &video) / 6 Myths About Hangovers Dispelled. / What Class Of Food Is Plantain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.