Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Regularly Should You Cook And Why - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (15805 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
Stellasmeza: I guess how often one cooks depends on one's lifestyle. Personally, I cook every day. I do it mainly because I have a family to feed. If I had no one else to feed but myself, I would still cook daily because it is my passion. Food is good for the body and soul. Nothing makes me happier than to hear that someone enjoyed a dish I prepared smiley. For those who would like to learn how to cook new things, please check these out (still in the infancy stages, but will keep updating):

YouTube: Stella's Meza
Facebook: Stella's Meza
Blog site: www.stellasmeza..com
are u married? embarassed
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by mamagee3(f): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
I don't cook because I don't feel the need to
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Orikinla(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
I love cooking my own meals, because I don't trust the foods cooked by others.
The unhygienic activities of Nigerians in the kitchens of the most patronized restaurants and fast food joints in town can be nightmarish.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
mama-gee:
I have noticed that all the fat girls don't cook a big surprise
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

+100000000

It is good to know that there are still some tolerable African men life. Sir, you will make a good husband one day to a lucky lady. Keep on cheesy
Or a lucky man
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
mawojuuche:

if u can boldly say this to every man dat crosses ur path then u shud be ready to die single...
Vote this man for President
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
mama-gee:
Why
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:
Why
ur own is even more crious@mama-gee
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Stellasmeza(f): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
are u married? embarassed

Yes, I am smiley
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
Stellasmeza:

Yes, I am smiley
aiit..i'd ve married u
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Stellasmeza(f): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
aiit..i'd ve married u

smiley
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Don4life: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
Stellasmeza:

smiley
kiss
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by fapcrook(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12: Havent cooked since the middle of August but then, i cook like less than 10 times in a year. grin
am sure u dont live in naija but a place where there is regular light and packed food which u warm by microwaving,
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by fapcrook(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Why would I lie and say that? I can cook. Just because I chose not to cook often doesnt mean I cant cook. I can make naija dishes and american dishes...so what are you talking about?
DONT MIND your attackers joo. Many that cook 10 times a day have been sent out by many men. One can buy already cooked food and microwave,, its a free world
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by fapcrook(m): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella: But you guys are really digressing from the topic. The OP asked how regularly one should cook and why? So why are y'all bashing candieangel12 all of a sudden? If she doesn't like to cook daily, how does it affect you? Are you the one to dictate how she should run her life?
thank u o, ose o, nagode. They all seem frustrated to me
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
J12: I dont understand why you guys are against candie anyway. Not everyman is obsessed with his wife's cooking, i don't see it(a woman's inability to cook) as a big deal, if my woman is not a kitchen freak, that shouldn't be a problem for me.
Welcome to the jerry springer show
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
J12: I dont understand why you guys are against candie anyway. Not everyman is obsessed with his wife's cooking, i don't see it(a woman's inability to cook) as a big deal, if my woman is not a kitchen freak, that shouldn't be a problem for me.
Welcome to jerry springer show
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
fapcrook: thank u o, ose o, nagode. They all seem frustrated to me
I have com to the absolute conclusion that u are just teasing everybody on this site to solicite views. Well now you have it and by now u have cooked ur man a good nd delicious dinner because u know the procedure
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by searay(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
Stellasmeza:

Yes, I am smiley
chai! Why now
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:

because you have made me a changed man...before I had discussion with you i used to think that a wife needed to be able to cook now i know its not necessary you have brought out the softer gentle feminine side of me ...now do you want my advice thank you

Yeah right, u havent changed. Oya was d advice?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
fapcrook: DONT MIND your attackers joo. Many that cook 10 times a day have been sent out by many men. One can buy already cooked food and microwave,, its a free world

Lol soooo true. Most men just cant b satisfied. Dey think cookin is the only aspect in a marriage.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
reemix123:
I have noticed that all the fat girls don't cook a big surprise

Hiah! N u kno this how? Biko kwanu tell us ooo.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don4life:
aiit..i'd ve married u

Ah ah nawa. How many wives u wan have nah? I no dey support polygamy ooooo
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by joerux60: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

with all those rockets launched at you, i never saw you
loose your temper. what a discplined gal you are?

1 Like

Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Gates174(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
last time i cooked was about four years ago and that was either hot water or indomie...
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

What is ur stature ?
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

What's ur stature
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by reemix123(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah right, u havent changed. Oya was d advice?
Are u seriously interested or just curious because my words of wisdom are highly valuable....people normally pay phat kash
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by Stellasmeza(f): 1:58am On Oct 20, 2012
searay:
chai! Why now

grin Because I found a good man.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:10am On Oct 20, 2012
reemix123:
What's ur stature

My stature is none of your business. U hvnt said y u claim the chicks on this thread as fat. I day wait 4 this ur explanation.
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:11am On Oct 20, 2012
reemix123:
Are u seriously interested or just curious because my words of wisdom are highly valuable....people normally pay phat kash

See if you don't want 2 state ur advice then shun it. I wont beg 4 it because I kno its goin to b a sexist advice
Re: How Regularly Should You Cook And Why by candieangel12(f): 2:20am On Oct 20, 2012
joerux60:

with all those rockets launched at you, i never saw you
loose your temper. what a discplined gal you are?

Lol thanks a lot. grin the posts here by sum of the guys is not a reason 4 me 2 b angry, they're actually pretty funny because they're on a long thing if they actually believe their future wives will do the cooking everyday after work, they never jam, unless they marry a housewife in which they can control. Some of these men don't even know what a successful marriage is all about, they think its about their stomach. So wat more can I do if not 2 comment back & laugh at them. At the end of the day, they won't b my future husband, so na their future wife's wahala b that oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Class Of Food Is Plantain? / Easy Puff Puff Recipe In My Kitchen (pics &video) / 6 Myths About Hangovers Dispelled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.