Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim (21082 Views)

Tonto - Behind The Scene Of 'hi' (official Video) / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova / Singer Afrocandy Addresses Critics Of Her Song And Video For ‘ikebe Na Money‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Xionez(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2012
Only God alone knows what her aim was. undecided

To kill somebody in his bedroom while innocently listening to the music?
To dissuade T-Pain from continuous use of auto tune?
To dethrone Rebecca Black?
To make all dogs go insane?
Or most importantly, to lemme spend a fragment of my precious time wondering which ïdi0t told her that her song is good?

Gwantalamela indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Agimor(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2012
Tonto pride comes before a fall.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by soulfood(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
Puh-lease!!! Granted, a lot of music these days lack substance but I know a good one when I hear/see one. Point of correction, I am not judging Tonto Decay, I am airing my opinion on her music and attitude. I think there is a difference. So criticizing someone's music can bring repercussions on me directly or indirectly? Abeg, tell that to the next m0r0n.

I don't know what you said about her before now but right above you clearly JUDGE and CONDEMN her by changing her name from Dike to Decay. How would you like to be called Decay?
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by chreldb(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2012
Personally methinks that her songs were not as bad as people described it. I know that i have certainly heard worse. But the reason she was brutally criticised is obviously because of the issues with her appaling attitude. Finally I think she should stop deluding herself, even if she broke any so called records they were for all the wrong reasons. tongue
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by dejiswaggs(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2012
sheyie2007:
You know what that means PEOPLE GO DIE!!! embarassed
grin
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by ekwurekwu(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2012
aze: Tell her she will pay for this havoc)!!!!!!!!!!Sh1t.

My 85.000 naira home theatre just got quashed into pieces by my dog as l played one of Tonto Decays single.

You won't imagine the slaps I got from rats and cockroaches.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by odehaj: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: abeg let's hear word joh! Why you dey hate d poor gal cos she dey shine bright in the limelight with her rhymes tight?

Abeg if you dey vex go Aluu undecided
After all your favourite singer can't do better. You just dey hate her cos she got cheddar and all you do is spend times NL forever undecided

Omo get a life joh!
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by dabrake(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2012
Osiris.211:
Do you have an axe to grind with Tonto? Saw you on YouTube and other blogs attacking her relentlessly.

Can you vouch that your song can get 30 hits or YouTube? Yeah, she's crappy and all that, but na you holy pass? Babe! cut her some slacks.

all she has to do is focus on what she's good at. She do not need to do a track to be accepted . . . By the way, it's a matter of creating a thread about her track that will reach the frontpage and it will get over 100 'hits' . . .
Your comment possesses the features of a mediocre individual. Desmond elliot, Genevieve, et al did worse tracks than hers but were not 'dissed' this way. I just wanna believe you know why.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2012
Tonto decay ur days are numbered in the music industry
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by philips70(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2012
fairygeh: . L o l,but why would u say she is jealous,she is only criticising what she doesnt like,btw i dnt think anyone can be envious of tonto dike at least not over dis her 'super hit''muzik'her character leaves so much to be desired,i guess dts y pple are criticising her i guess there are better artistes to b jealous of,#poko#a
ogugua88:

It's criticism and beyond, and she earned it by cursing out haters AND fans alike. I see some people here never see the true Poko Decay. Na overgrown ogbanje.
Goldieluks:

Obviously. I was thinking she'd come back lashing at her critics, but instead she was dreaming dreams and hoping her "disaster" would be listened by 1million people/fans. Toto di.ck is really something else.
Goldieluks:

There is nothing like jealousy there. Its called mere criticism.
By the way, why would anyone in their right sense become jealous of toto decay??

Incidentally all these are females. I challenge you all to profile your achievements here for thorough scrutiny. Whether you galz lyk it or not Tonto Dike has stamped her name in millions of minds in a momentum all of you put together have never achieved. So just stop the hate. Lindsay Lohan, Kim kadashian, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears etc all have some forms of scandals, tackiness tied to their characters at one time or the other yet their faces still command respect in red carpets. The only crime Tonto committed to me here is cause she is Nigerian. Remember there is a very thin line between criticism and jealousy. You all should trim it down a lil

1 Like

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by dabrake(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2012
segend: people saying she did it for publicity sake, well, for me no publicity is better than bad publicity. I doubt any reputable musician will want to do a collabo wit her after this, nobody will invite her for a show, imagining going for a show to listen to tonto dike, well except if its a comedy show.
it's even useful to the boko boys. All that's needed for them to begin another round of mass bombing is to listen to those tracks.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by dabrake(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2012
philips70:

Incidentally all these are females. I challenge you all to profile your achievements here for thorough scrutiny. Whether you galz lyk it or not Tonto Dike has stamped her name in millions of minds in a momentum all of you put together have never achieved. So just stop the hate. Lindsay Lohan, Kim kadashian, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears etc all have some forms of scandals, tackiness tied to their characters at one time or the other yet their faces still command respect in red carpets. The only crime Tonto committed to me here is cause she is Nigerian. Remember there is a very thin line between criticism and jealousy. You all should trim it down a lil
i do not remember kardashian abusing her fans. . . Ashley Cole was booed by arsenal fans 3weeks ago due to his attack on them whereas, eduardo was praised by those same set of fans despite scoring 2 goals against them. Hope you know where i'm headed.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by philips70(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2012
dabrake: i do not remember kardashian abusing her fans. . . Ashley Cole was booed by arsenal fans 3weeks ago due to his attack on them whereas, eduardo was praised by those same set of fans despite scoring 2 goals against them. Hope you know where i'm headed.

Kindly separate her insolence from the criticism on her music except you are telling me you don't like her music just because she abused her fans. And last time I checked most folks who take to demeaning her character on the web are not her fans. Or has the meaning of a FAN changed?
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by albacete(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2012
dejiswaggs:
grin
cheesy
*unfollows thread*
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by dabossman(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2012
SlyIg: I said it ... I knew it... Millions of downloads within 24hrs. She drew everyone's attention and ask me what happened? She got all d attention she needed! Hahahahahahahahaha... But she still has a lot to learn maybe for her next life's stardom if there will be any -MANNERS n RESPECT! I wish she had half of this attention in a positive way. Controversial little idi0t like her!

There is good "attention" and then there is bad "attention". Go and ask the people of Aluu. Not all publicity is beneficial.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by rayamayo: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella: We'll love it? In her freaking dreams... disrespectful brat.
I LOVE D MUSIC. IT WILL SELL. IF WELL PROMOTED, CRITICS WILL CHANGE THEIR MINDS
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by candieangel12(f): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
Only those that don't have good music sense enjoy/like Tonto's horrible attempt in singing.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: abeg let's hear word joh! Why you dey hate d poor gal cos she dey shine bright in the limelight with her rhymes tight?

Abeg if you dey vex go Aluu undecided
After all your favourite singer can't do better. You just dey hate her cos she got cheddar and all you do is spend times NL forever undecided

Omo get a life joh!
Oh, my favorite singer can do way better. And can't you sound intelligent for once? Always spewing trash...Get a life too and stop quoting me, you dimwit!!
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
philips70:

Jealousy and envy kill faster than Boko Haram and Allu........ both jealousy and envy can eat away the soul quicker than battery acid on skin.
It seems like you're having fun throwing around the word "jealousy"..don't you know the meaning of jealousy and envy? Can't you tell the difference between jealousy and criticism? I suggest you consult a dictionary. Why in the world's name would I be jealous of Tonto when she's not my rival of any sort? what nonsense..
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by queensmith: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
rihanna has monopoly on dying cat. . . . nobody does it better than her.! grin grin grin

She's saving face don't mind her, is it me or does she seem incredibly ghetto? I just cannot stand that woman for the life of me, her face her acting her twitter, her everything is just irritating.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by philips70(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
It seems like you're having fun throwing around the word "jealousy"..don't you know the meaning of jealousy and envy? Can't you tell the difference between jealousy and criticism? I suggest you consult a dictionary. Why in the world's name would I be jealous of Tonto when she's not my rival of any sort? what nonsense..

Pretty, am sorry if that word incensed you. You do not need to be a rival to be jealous of someone. Just tone down your criticism to objectivity without the name callings. I just want you guys to criticise the music and not her person. Enough of the Tonto banging. Even mother Theresa is not a saint. Remember, once again -There is a thin line between criticism and jealousy. We all know how it is with women.

1 Like

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Sashd: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
odehaj: LET HER BE!I like her no retreat no surrender attitude despite the hate. Most of you judging her don't exactly know what a good music is like from a professional point of view. As for me, her songs are not different from most junks you guys listen&dance to here Nigeria.Iam NOT&NEVER her fan, but Final word to you here ís,don't cut down peoples effort as repercussions may come upon you directly or indirectly.
U're a darling dear,pls she tried far more better dan i expected,giv d chick a break y'all pls

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by patrickmuf(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

There is nothing like jealousy there. Its called mere criticism.
By the way, why would anyone in their right sense become jealous of toto decay??
they is a fine line between criticism and insults...What you have here is insult in every sense of the word...Fyi, her name is Tonto Dikeh...
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Roon9(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
philips70:

If aint got nofin 2 şäƴ jus dnt şäƴ notin. Its a friendly advice
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Ishilove: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hmmm undecided

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by kenono(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
Those songs seriously gave me cough, I laughed till I slept off. Even "Jaguar" in the popular naija comedy series sang better.*BBm's not talking smiley*
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Goldieluks: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
patrickmuf: they is a fine line between criticism and insults...What you have here is insult in every sense of the word...Fyi, her name is Tonto Dikeh...

Go and google the meaning of "insult" and "criticism" and get back to me asap.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Goldieluks: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
philips70:

Hello! Wake up from your slumber, nobody is jealous of her here. If she can't take criticism, then she shouldn't be a celeb in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Chofa(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
ekt_bear: This woman needs to get voice lessons. She sounded like a dying cat in her song 'hi'
Dying cat In peper soup
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by ifeomabernard(f): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Who's this Tonto Dikeh? Must be one heck of a clown.
U dont know her §☺ dont just sit dere n'judge her
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by philips70(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
Goldieluks:

Hello! Wake up from your slumber, nobody is jealous of her here. If she can't take criticism, then she shouldn't be a celeb in the first place.

You that is awake, who are you? We will like to criticise you and your works. Stop running down the poor girl period.I don't see how changing one's name from Dike to decay is criticism. This Nairaland is going to make many people go mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2baba Releases ' African Queen' Remix Video (watch) / Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M / What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.