Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection (21664 Views)

How Illegal Butt Injections Almost Killed This Woman / Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection / Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Goldenheart(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2012
ko sun kun nii?
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by mikymouse1(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2012
Vanity of vanity, all is vanity!!!
Humans, let's stop chasing shadows
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by AlterEgoTM: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2012
O ba ku, o n pe undecided undecided .... Sheybi na yhu wan bigi nyansh? Abi shey emi lo ko ba e ni Serves the cuntyy swagfag insecure bastarrd right! grin
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by phattyma(f): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2012
It's a well known fact that no one is perfect. But not withstanding, we all should learn to be contented with what we have. God is our creator and He made us in his own image. She was under pressure on her flat buttocks and so wanted to look appealing to those that mocked her. But unfortunately, things didn't turn out fine.

I really admire her sincerity and her coming out to the world to share her ordeal, and for using herself as an example to tell people her experience. This should serve as a warning to all those who are planning to do likewise in the future.

It's quite unfortunate and I really feel for her. Let us all learn to be contented with what we have.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Ishilove: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
I don't know if its the society they find themselves in that make them do these kind of things to themselves. A vain and superficial society. All my life I have been teased by friends and family for having 'plywood' butt. 'Zero percent buttocks' is what my fam members call me, but I have never once, NEVER once felt uncomfortable with it. Yeah I have a flat butt,kini big deal?? A big butt is not a ticket to heaven so what are we talking about here? undecided

What doth it profit a woman to gain a big asss but lose her limbs? grin. This is a lesson for all those who allow society's view on what the ideal woman should look like push them into doing things that they end up bitterly regretting.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by mikron(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
Frostyzone:
Must you turn everything into religion? Haba!
did i say anything wrong?
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by harlos: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
Wetin concern me sabi na extra wey you dey find kill u so as u no dey ok with wetin God give u...
Na God catch u.
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by harlos: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ishilove: I don't know if its the society they find themselves in that make them do these kind of things to themselves. A vain and superficial society. All my life I have been teased by friends and family for having 'plywood' butt. 'Zero percent buttocks' is what my fam members call me, but I have never once, NEVER once felt uncomfortable with it. Yeah I have a flat butt,kini big deal?? A big butt is not a ticket to heaven so what are we talking about here? undecided

What doth it profit a woman to gain a big asss but lose her limbs? grin. This is a lesson for all those who allow society's view on what the ideal woman should look like push them into doing things that they end up bitterly regretting.
zero percent buttocks...lol
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Ishilove: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
harlos: zero percent buttocks...lol
grin
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Dextra(f): 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
mikron: so who dey change her pads wen she dey see her monthly flower and who dey wipe her ass wen she go toilet na? talk more of changing her cloths. i wonder o
You must be a very caring man! Very sensitive. Keep it up!
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
mikron: so who dey change her pads wen she dey see her monthly flower and who dey wipe her ass wen she go toilet na? talk more of changing her cloths. i wonder o
I hope for your sake that you're not going stu.pid. Didn't you see her prosthetics by the side?
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by swtcharissa(f): 2:04am On Oct 20, 2012
So, as I dey so,with my big n flat nose,wen my family n friends don take laugh me tire,I go kon go say I want surgery to straighten am,that time maybe na my head dem go cut commot keep for coner in a bid to save my life,VANITY UPON VANITY

2 Likes

Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by swtcharissa(f): 2:04am On Oct 20, 2012
So, as I dey so,with my big n flat nose,wen my family n friends don take laugh me tire,I go kon go say I want surgery to straighten am,that time maybe na my head dem go cut commot keep for coner in a bid to save my life,
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by DL(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2012
Mission accomplished, insecurity is no more a concern.
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
ekt_bear:

ok, so I was wondering whose new id this was. Now I know

Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2012

[size=38pt]-_-[/size]
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by ektbear: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
*Kails*:

Relax. Nothing harmful meant..the way you wrote sounded familiar to me, but it took me a while to put 2 and 2 together cheesy
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by LaraBabatunde: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
I really appreciate her positive attitude to life. To some people that would have been the end of life.
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by DeGenius3(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ah. i really feel for this woman.

this really painful.

This is a lesson to all ladies who wants to get 'pumped"
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by MistadeRegal(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
Whoever says that the GOD of Heaven did not make them well and for that tamper with CREATION will surely experience such and its reward is THE BURNING LAKE OF FIRE!
It is not giving to man to recreate man, man can only reproduce!
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by mayblossom(f): 9:33am On May 29, 2013
Iyanga dey sleep, wahala go wake am.
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 01, 2013
Vanity was the beginning and end of Michelle Brown sad it's sad
Re: Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection by Konection(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, hope you are staying safe?

Am into Wall Screeding and P. O.P designs, so Engineers, Architects, and anyone else into building should pls show some love by patronising me on 0.7.0 3.8.1.4.4.3.5.4. (Also my watsapp number). Our jobs are perfect.

Where ever you are in Nigeria, don't hesitate to call.

Egbon Seun, no delete my message oh pls, your boy wan from you (nairaland) make am.

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 2-Month-Baby Did Not Poop For Three Days, Is This Normal? / Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.