Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,557 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men (2357 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

No...I don't think there is no man in the world that is better than the next man...ALL DOGS STANK IN MY OPINION regardless of breed or pedigree. wink

Lol all men are not the same but a man is the same regardless of culture no one is better. It's just a matter of preference
Re: Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
carefreewannabe:

but their reputation contradicts this "fact" grin
Don't generalize. All Nigerian men cannot be the same.
There has to be some which are different

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
carefreewannabe:

but their reputation contradicts this "fact" grin
Well there's always men that may the whole have a worse reputation than need be. Like I know a friend mother has a Haitian background and her mother encourages her not to because she see those men as scum one earth. But regardless these are qualities that you may find in any race. Trust me men are men only thing that divides them is language and different contininents
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Don't generalize. All Nigerian men cannot be the same.
There has to be some which are different

I am not generalizing!
They tend to have a bad reputation. That's not my fault.
Did I say that I share this opinion?
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lovely empress :

Well there's always men that may the whole have a worse reputation than need be. Like I know a friend mother has a Haitian background and her mother encourages her not to because she see those men as scum one earth. But regardless these are qualities that you may find in any race. Trust me men are men only thing that divides them is language and different contininents

I just said that they have a bad reputation. I didn't say I share the view. So why are you trying to teach me?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I am not generalizing!
They tend to have a bad reputation. That's not my fault.
Did I say that I share this opinion?
There is always reputations about everyone. It is then up to you to decide whether you can allow that to come outta your mouth/fingertips

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I just said that they have a bad reputation. I didn't say I share the view. So why are you trying to teach me?
No one is trying to teach you it was a general comment if you take offense to me sharing an opinion I don't know what to tell you. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
There is always reputations about everyone. It is then up to you to decide whether you can allow that to come outta your mouth/fingertips

Exactly, some have a good reputation and some others don't. It has come outta my fingertips as a reaction to some other post. So what?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lovely empress :

No one is trying to teach you it was a general comment if you take offense to me sharing an opinion I don't know what to tell you. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

I haven't taken offense. I just had the feeling that you read too much into my post.
Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I haven't taken offense. I just had the feeling that you read too much into my post.
No just making a comment
Re: Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Exactly, some have a good reputation and some others don't. It has come outta my fingertips as a reaction to some other post. So what?
Should what other people say affect the way you reason? Especially when you know they are just being silly?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lovely empress :

No just making a comment

You told me to trust you ... because?
Anyway. I didn't mean to have an argument with you. Just wanted to make sure that we don't misunderstand each other.
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Should what other people say affect the way you reason? Especially when you know they are just being silly?

How does it affect the way I reason?
Re: Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lovely empress :

Lol all men are not the same but a man is the same regardless of culture no one is better. It's just a matter of preference

Reread what I said...let me help you...I said all DOGS stank and there is no man better than the next man.

You are welcome.
Re: Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
carefreewannabe:

How does it affect the way I reason?
Ask me again
Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
[quote author=carefreewannabe]

You told me to trust you ... because?
Anyway. I didn't mean to have an argument with you. Just wanted to make sure that we don't misunderstand each other. [/quote Trust me due to experience people in my family are so adimant on preaching that a particular culture is superior when it comes to mating. No agrument just a misunderstanding no big deal
Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
[quote author=Mrs.Chima]

Reread what I said...let me help you...I said all DOGS stank and there is no man better than the next man.

You are welcome.
Lol
Re: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ask me again

Not so important wink
Re: Nigerian Men by Okontami: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
@POster, it depends on your destiny, fate. Any man can be good and any man can be bad. Also , a good man today can be a devil incarnate tomorrow not minding race or status and a bad man can be an Angel tomorrow. What is key is to watch out for compatibility between you and who so ever you want to roll with. As a Naija boy, we dont open doors of cars for you to come in but we will spend our last kobo to satisfy our Wife and children needs.
Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
Okontami: @POster, it depends on your destiny, fate. Any man can be good and any man can be bad. Also , a good man today can be a devil incarnate tomorrow not minding race or status and a bad man can be an Angel tomorrow. What is key is to watch out for compatibility between you and who so ever you want to roll with. As a Naija boy, we dont open doors of cars for you to come in but we will spend our last kobo to satisfy our Wife and children needs.
You are very right we all have a soul mate so to say. I appreciate your insight
Re: Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
LMAO@won't open the doors but we will pay for that toto! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men by Mynd44: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Not so important wink
Now you are being smart
Re: Nigerian Men by Okontami: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@won't open the doors but we will pay for that toto! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Madam, some things are not part of us no matter how polished we want to act. If it is to care for the family, show love and help with house chores, yes we will. We also like fresh toto that have not turn to public property, free for all. Not necessarily virgin, but a girl with good record in the area.
Re: Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
Okontami: Madam, some things are not part of us no matter how polished we want to act. If it is to care for the family, show love and help with house chores, yes we will. We also like fresh toto that have not turn to public property, free for all. Not necessarily virgin, but a girl with good record in the area.

A ho toto isn't fresh even the virgin ones. You are sharing with hundreds of other men that had the pleasure of playing, "Where is the Pearly Tongue?"

You are right...buying toto is more refined than opening doors. Gotcha! wink I am all for stimulating country's economy! No pun intended! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by Lovelyempress(f): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
Okontami: Madam, some things are not part of us no matter how polished we want to act. If it is to care for the family, show love and help with house chores, yes we will. We also like fresh toto that have not turn to public property, free for all. Not necessarily virgin, but a girl with good record in the area.

Lol no one would want a toto that everyone has had a turn. I believe that is a given
Re: Nigerian Men by Okontami: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

A ho toto isn't fresh even the virgin ones. You are sharing with hundreds of other men that had the pleasure of playing, "Where is the Pearly Tongue?"

You are right...buying toto is more refined than opening doors. Gotcha! wink I am all for stimulating country's economy! No pun intended! grin grin grin grin
But my country man is really doing a good job on you I can bet with my life. grin Am sure you appreciate all those roots he is using. Give your testimony so that every body will see. Singing "come and see oooo,come and see, come and see that the lord is good."
Re: Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
Okontami: But my country man is really doing a good job on you I can bet with my life. grin Am sure you appreciate all those roots he is using. Give your testimony syou o that every body will see. Singing "come and see oooo,come and see, come and see that the lord is good."

What roots are you referring to and what has your Lord has done good?
Re: Nigerian Men by Okontami: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

What roots are you referring to and what has your Lord has done good?
Since you dont know, that means he is not using it. It is a cure for Jedi dedi (Ask your neighbor. The root is called opa eyin, paraga, ale). if used properly, our spouses always sing praises early in the morning when they are taking their shower. Am so sorry for confusing you.
Re: Nigerian Men by larrymoore(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
Lovely empress :
Do Nigerian men date outside their culture? If so would they be willing to teach their woman the culture or do they find that as more of a hassle?
just learn d language n foods, other artefacts slip in with time.
Re: Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
Okontami: Since you dont know, that means he is not using it. It is a cure for Jedi dedi (Ask your neighbor. The root is called opa eyin, paraga, ale). if used properly, our spouses always sing praises early in the morning when they are taking their shower. Am so sorry for confusing you.

I rebuke the roots in the power of Holy Spirit. Selah! What led you to believe that your country man did a number on me?

I am curious.
Re: Nigerian Men by Okontami: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
Before I derail this thread, please lets come back. Nigerian men are very hard working, go-getters and focused. Fun to be with,but in every environment you will see the Judas. We have bad eggs who have given us bad names. I just hope we will all learn to respect our core values and act right always.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
Okontami: Before I derail this thread, please lets come back. Nigerian men are very hard working, go-getters and focused. Fun to be with,but in every environment you will see the Judas. We have bad eggs who have given us bad names. I just hope we will all learn to respect our core values and act right always.

She didn't ask about the reputation of Nigerian men...she wants to know can Nigerian men date outside of their culture and teach the women their culture?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Worked In Same Company With Her Husband , Trouble Vs Wahala = ? / What Are The Benefits Of Double Dating? / Guys, 7 Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks From Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.