Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Right Person Or The One That Loves You: Who Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Person Or The One That Loves You: Who Do You Prefer? (566 Views)

Should I Marry The Lady That Loves Me Or The Lady I Love / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right Person Or The One That Loves You: Who Do You Prefer? by Richard6(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2012
Most people including men and women always mistake this to be the other. Many always take the person that loves them as the right person not knowing that the wrong person can love you right, a right person may equally not love you though atimes it later develops.

So the question is, will you like to marry or date the right person or the person who loves you regardless whether he or she is the right person or not?
Re: The Right Person Or The One That Loves You: Who Do You Prefer? by fabolakers(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2012
I'll definitely go for the person that loves me cos the right person might not care about you.

(1) (Reply)

Our Similarities/differences / Really? / Romantic Poem - Letter To My Rose (part B)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.