Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two (24827 Views)

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) / Kehinde Oloyede Was Building A House For Funke Before She left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by getfemmy(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2012
Nawa ooooooo. Sho, but funke is not complaining nau, shey she dey complain ni.
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by dridowu: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2012
Destiny cannot be change
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by StuartCovey: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2012
A lot of people are quick to condemn 'Jenifa'. But its unfair to look at this issue from one angle only. She already knew that her husband was a serial polygamist before she got married to him. She already knew she was not his first neither will she be the last wife. She knew already that more trouble awaits her in future. She knew these things before she entered into an everlasting vow with 'Kendoo'.
Let's not be too quick to criticize people who take life decisions (no matter how stupid it may be). Its their life and they know why they took that step. Except of course it affects you directly. For now, she sees nothing wrong and if she didn't take advice from people before the marriage, I wonder who thinks his/her advice will do her any good now.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by bolayei: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2012
lol na in the name of exposure na...call her woman,african woman no go gree,she go say i be lady o..,and na dem african pass, she don see for abroad how people dey marry 10 times and almost every guy don get pikin outside wedlock so e go hard for girl to marry guy wey never born forget say she be naija with enough guys wey never born or she think say na her money dem wan chop? and if thats the case sef she suppose ready to spend her money on a fine boy wey single and wey be progressive nigerian because she wohwoh wella so she settle with a next wohwoh guy but man only wohwoh without money with money the women are his. shame though she jus fall her hand. whats up with all these lawyers wey no gree practise law abi na jenifa wey she take study the law?
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by PosCaricature: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2012
Almubaraq Sadara: 50-50 1 from the husband, if not a man who as lost his full human sense of responsibility who would ever care to marry an expert comercial sex worker like funke, this may be strang to you but let look around d movie stars, are there no descent one among? Even though they all claim to be film makings and tech ology out suit dt present their attitude like dt still at colse doors many hurrible things happoned. So she dear not accused her husband for any thing on this issue, because he has even don it well to hv did it aloud.
Have you just written French or German language?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by andyanders: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2012
Funke, her husband and all his mistresses are clear candidate for HIV/Aids. We are waiting to read their obituary.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by jasmine21(f): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2012
Eyaa. I feel sorry and for this Lady sha. Just when joy was coming to her life gradually, the man took off.
From Day 1 when i blamed Funke for marrying an area boy, people said i had bad mouth. Whats all this BS? how many woman and babies now? Tuface is better off if u ask me.
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by hassan123(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2012
AjanleKoko: Amazing how the uneducated seem to be the richest and most powerful holding sway in Naija, while the educated only scramble to work for them, and join their harems grin

In spite of the craze for education by most Nigerian youth. Ironic indeed.
Outdated Mentality! Who told u dat wealth is a function of formal education? How many prof are among d richest in d world? Dangote, Bill Gates, Warren, etc, are they prof? It is high time pple changed their mentality even b/4 getting admission 2 universities, otherwise they will graduate, apply 4 job with 100k a month & think 2 be among d richest.
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Policewoman(f): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2012
pDude: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chei! Does fornication and adultery run in "these" people's veins? grin
I should think so. Their men are well known for their waywardness.
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by jumyscrib: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2012
Dis is a normal thing dat any man wld do, jst cos funke is a celebrity dats why so much hype abt her case. I don't really blame her for wats happening or d situation she finds herself.......its a nigerian thin esp frm d souther parts. You may not knw d pressure she ws in b4 dis whole marrage tin. So, yeah, I wnt blame her. If she no marry, pple go talk, if she marry, ppl go still talk...*hiss*
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by buchibabe: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2012
andyanders: Funke, her husband and all his mistresses are clear candidate for HIV/Aids. We are waiting to read their obituary.

Dats a mean tin to say mr hiv negative
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Exponental(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2012
flexgee:
while Funke, reported to be in her first trimester is expected to deliver mid-July 2013.

News Source: http://kevindjakpor..com/2012/10/im-seven-months-pregnant-for-funke.html

If she is expected to deliver in mid july n by d 9months pregnancy standard, are u saying she is few days pregnant?
Ameebo.......do ur calculations right!
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Burger01(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2012
andyanders: Funke, her husband and all his mistresses are clear candidate for HIV/Aids. We are waiting to read their obituary.
Senseless input.... Mtcheew..
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2012
And you Andy and your supporters are clear candidate of HELL!!!It is burning hot.
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by ghettodreamz(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2012
Next Gossip....PLEASE grin grin grin
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by KINGwax(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2012
emilyone: funke has really gotten herself entangled in some deep shyte
deep shyte? The girl knew she was into deep shyte already by marryin a man wit five kids and a wife. So ds shyte is nothing but the deepest shyte. And it's cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by andyanders: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2012
Julieccentric:
And you Andy and your supporters are clear candidate of HELL!!!It is burning hot.

Since you too sleep around with different women, you are a candidate of HIV. How can a man been sleeping around with different women and you expect that person to be free. You all condemning me of what I said should understand that a man who sleeps around is a sure candidate of aids. Why cant he keep to the ones he already have? He got 5 kids from other women and later got married to Akindele, left her and got another woman pregnant and expecting 3 new babies from 3 different women. He should have opened a babies manufacturing factory, than sleeping around.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2012
andyanders:

Since you too sleep around with different women, you are a candidate of HIV. How can a man been sleeping around with different women and you expect that person to be free. You all condemning me of what I said should understand that a man who sleeps around is a sure candidate of aids. Why cant he keep to the ones he already have? He got 5 kids from other women and later got married to Akindele, left her and got another woman pregnant and expecting 3 new babies from 3 different women. He should have opened a babies manufacturing factory, than sleeping around.
Are you done ranting?your blunders alone is an apology
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Telez(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2012
Um oga o,just want to destroy her home
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by BelloDare: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2012
Akpakpo knacker grin
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by MAKLIZ: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2012
Another nollywood blockbuster. Next scene pls.
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by bodejohn(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2012
...surprised more people take this story to be true. If you are all judges, I guess you would just give your judgement of the prosecutor's charge without even taking a plea from the accused.
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Finland(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2012
Burger01: O ma se o for this 'return of Jennifer' lady. Of all the bachelors wey dey island, mainland, agege, ikorodu, epe, ajah and whole of naija and even for Boston for yankee na this man wey don get 5 kids she cone marry! Kai FUNKE, you don fall my hand big time. Palooka...
mAY BE NA jaZZ undecided
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Smartluv(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
guys/men u bettter be careful with women cus some of them are out to drag ur image to d mud. Hmm!
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by gistyinka(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
Wat a story
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
AjanleKoko: Amazing how the uneducated seem to be the richest and most powerful holding sway in Naija, while the educated only scramble to work for them, and join their harems grin

In spite of the craze for education by most Nigerian youth. Ironic indeed.

Education or no education, learn to be on your own. Work for yourself and pay others to work for you.

There was an apprentice who was freed by his oga in October 2006, 6 yrs later, he is completing a 4 storey building yet he cannot read, write or speak good english.

Deciding to remain an employee for life amounts to tieing ones destiny.
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
A Tell tale sign of a low class Dog is...

If he cheats on his woman...And the chick he is cheating on her with looks WORSE than her

...That's a trifling Niqqah

A Low Class Animal

Only a Savage would cheat on his Wife with a Chick that looks worse than his Wife....

And in the Case of Funke Akindele...that is pretty hard to accomplish.

Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by tonym1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
Interesting grin
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by steffans(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
Funke Pakuromo....
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by dasparrow: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
Hmmmm...lol
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by Iyoaye1(f): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: Choi!!! Lobatan!
grin
Re: I'm Seven Months Pregnant For Funke Akindele's Husband - Mother Of Two by oluchijud(f): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
berem: you can say that again! I don't know why some women always try to win a man's heart by getting pregnant for him first! Shey the man tell am say im dey find pikin? I just pity Funke honestly.
. I dnt pity her @all.. She married someone else's husband(i dnt care abt d islamic religion allowing more dan one wife). Wat goes around,surely comes around..She shldn't feel sad if someone else is pregnant 4 him.. D@'s wat u get wen u marry a glorified agbero..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I'm Afraid Of Snakes And Heights" - MI As He Shares New Pictures / Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / Runtown to lead #EndSARS protest on Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.