Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

The Beauty Of A Woman - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of A Woman (2251 Views)

The Beauty Of Igbo Isiagu Attire / The Beauty Of Our Culture (ijaw , Urhobo, Itsekiri) / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
her beauty is beyond, her thick thighs, the beautiful smile, the juicy lips, those amazing eyes that that can mesmerize a man.it lies in the actions she takes, the lives she changes for the better. her ability to know her past, understand her present and focus towards her future. vanity is not the beginning and the end of a women, rather embrace intelligence it shows off your beauty.

Re: The Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2012
hmmm...did you just describe yourself?
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2012
fluid26: hmmm...did you just describe yourself?
imtelligence is beauty
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
intelligence is beauty

That does not answer my question. Perhaps you enjoy playing with words...huh?
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2012
fluid26:

That does not answer my question. Perhaps you enjoy playing with words...huh?
i just answered u
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman by ifyalways(f): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2012
Hehe.
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
Im loving your picture selection.
Beauty comes in all forms in fact in my jamo beaty thread (wink, wink) im gonna post some more big/ thicker women. I feel such women are overlooked.

Some of the finest women on the planet are big gals cool

But like you said sis, its all about whats on the inside.
A real, humble, self loving woman is the best of the best.
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
*Kails*:
Im loving your picture selection.
Beauty comes in all forms in fact in my jamo beaty thread (wink, wink) im gonna post some more big/ thicker women. I feel such women are overlooked.

Some of the finest women on the planet are big gals cool

But like you said sis, its all about whats on the inside.
A real, humble, self loving woman is the best of the best.
sure thing doll...thats true the beauty of a woman goes beyond her physical looks

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
i like you mondi.
you're alright. smiley

lol btw stop explaining yourself on the other thread.
you dont owe anyone any explanations.
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
*Kails*:
i like you mondi.
you're alright. smiley

lol btw stop explaining yourself on the other thread.
you dont owe anyone any explanations.
hahaha okay dear. i like u too, you are laid back
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
Intelligence is overrated especially if using female posters on NL as a yardstick to judge a person's level of intelligence.. Honestly, I'd rather take a chic with a massive, cute face, and big ti.ts than a female poster on NL who suffers from grandiose delusions by equating the regurgitation of make-believe/textbook smart, with intelligence...

The beauty of a woman lies in critical thinking, how she embraces her culture, knowing who she's, and how she can find a niche for herself and be different from the norm - without compromising who she is and her cultural background...

The picture on my profile defines what a beautiful black woman should look like!
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman by onila(f): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
shymexx: Intelligence is overrated especially if using female posters on NL as a yardstick to judge a person's level of intelligence.. Honestly, I'd rather take a chic with a massive, cute face, and big ti.ts than a female poster on NL who suffers from grandiose delusions by equating the regurgitation of make-believe/textbook smart, with intelligence...

The beauty of a woman lies in critical thinking, how she embraces her culture, knowing who she's, and how she can find a niche for herself and be different from the norm - without compromising who's and her cultural background...

The picture on my profile defines what a beautiful black woman should look like!
grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2012
shymexx: The beauty of a woman lies in critical thinking, how she embraces her culture, knowing who she's, and how she can find a niche for herself and be different from the norm - without compromising who she is and her cultural background...

+1 million.
Re: The Beauty Of A Woman by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
hahaha okay dear. i like u too, you are laid back

wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Yoruba Names Are Commonly Associated With Leadership / Marriage Culture In Jukun Land The Jukun People With Their Rich Afro-asiatic He / Is There Any Culture In Igboland That Does Not Allow Women To See Men When Eatin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.