Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi (62029 Views)

The Beauty Of Our Culture (ijaw , Urhobo, Itsekiri) / The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Here are the pictures of my lovely yoruba women................

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
more

19 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
more pics

16 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
more pix

12 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
pix

18 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
moreee

24 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
beauty

17 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by nerodenero: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
Just wondering why some are created very beautiful and others extremely ugly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
moreeee

14 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
gorgeous

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by tobillionaire(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
shocked.. Yoruba women from. Another planet right Cos. D ones I see everyday ehn! #smh#

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
tobillionaire:
shocked.. Yoruba women from. Another planet right Cos. D ones I see everyday ehn! #smh#

It all depends on your neighbourhood bro; i presumed you live in Ajegunle..........

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by ChristyG(f): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
tobillionaire:
what is dat supposed to mean?u probably have ur eyes under ur feet,dat is why u cant see dem cos dey are many of them like dese ones

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by tobillionaire(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
FolarinLondon:

It all depends on your neighbourhood bro; i presumed you live in Ajegunle..........
... Hw u take know Na mix up full here na. No parties, only clubbing nd carnivals

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by tobillionaire(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
ChristyG:
what is dat supposed to mean?u probably have ur eyes under ur feet,dat is why u cant see dem cos dey are many of them like dese ones
. My. Eyes are under mma feet nd I can post here, u quoted me nd I can reply yo quote.... Pathetic fr u nd yo mosquito brain

12 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by ChristyG(f): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
tobillionaire:
. My. Eyes are under mma feet nd I can post here, u quoted me nd I can reply yo quote.... Pathetic fr u nd yo mosquito brain
says a maggot like u with ur empty brain.am not responsible for ur miserable and useless life,ajegunle tout like u.go phuck urself dumb@.s s and open ur eyes next time.son of a biatch

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by tobillionaire(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
ChristyG:
says a maggot like u with ur empty brain.am not responsible for ur miserable and useless life,ajegunle tout like u.go phuck urself dumb@.s s and open ur eyes next time.son of a biatch
... U this money fr hand back fr ground calling some1 son of a b!7ch, I don't stay in ajegunle. But I bet you ajegunle of today z. Better than that zoo u ar staying dat u call city

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by kendrick9(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
too much makeup jare..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Misogynist2014(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Won ku ori ire.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
I smell shittt.

Way my Igbo ladies?

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by seedord247(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nothing Like Ka ro Ojireee...

WE got swag, the beauty and we lead when it comes to EDu.

God bless Omo Oduduwa.

Yoruba Kingdom Onibajeeeeeee grin grin

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by HrtBrkSteve(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Beautiful, stunning pieces.
My God!! Just look @ Tiwa Savage outfit, how sweet unlike those expnsive rags she adorns sometimes...and Omotola, always beautiful..
@ Op, that 2nd to the last pix looks like my girlfriend's mom, wondering where you got the pix.....#restMyCase.

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by kendrick9(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
tobillionaire:
i will say this are the minority cos most yoruba women i have seen are ntin special at all.. they are mostly fat

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
where r those SS pig dat underater the yorubas nd call them dirty tribe

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by roymary: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
^^^

lol
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Smone(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
noted. once in a blue moon dress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Tberry01(f): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nice

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by coldgate(f): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yoruba ladies are beautiful and they have a sense of fashion.

35 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nigeria is blessed with beautiful women from all tribes!!
Beautiful Women!! kiss kiss

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by BedLam: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Where are the fat ones that sells ewa gonyi? Them no de wear Aso Ebi?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Adesam09(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
sexyseun:
So proud to be a Yoruba Girl, we fck very well and we like sex a lot, kiss

funny somebody....
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
So proud to be a Yoruba Girl, We rock, We are homely, we are Sexy, we are great home makers, we fck very well and we like sex a lot, we are funny, we are educated and smart, we stay in a relationship for good, we hardly nag and above all we are God fearing.

Shout out to all my yoruba girls!!!!!!!!
kiss

77 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There / Jewels Of Africa Nairaland Heritage Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.