Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Toyota Corrolla Verso Or Toyota Matrix? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corrolla Verso Or Toyota Matrix? (5710 Views)

VW Jetta 2010 Or Toyota Camry 2010 / Why Mechanics Hate 2003-2007 Corrolla / Should I Go For Passat Vw Or Toyota Camry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corrolla Verso Or Toyota Matrix? by RichLizzy: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
Pls kindly advise on the one that is a good buy out of Toyota Corrolla verso and Toyota Matrix 04 or 05. I need to know the advantages and disadvantages of each. And pls I need the price range of what I can get the two. Thanks and waiting for your response as soon as possible.
Re: Toyota Corrolla Verso Or Toyota Matrix? by jbrodaly(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
Matrix is North American made,Canada if I'm not mistaken.Corolla-verso was primarily aimed for the European market.Toyota corrolla verso is more expensive than a matrix of the same year.Another difference between them is in the suspension.That of the Corolla is higher.I'll get back to you on the pricing.
Re: Toyota Corrolla Verso Or Toyota Matrix? by Gigadot1(m): 12:15am On Dec 23, 2012
Both are the same, example Toyota matrix uses Corolla engine. Their different is in suspension, Matrix uses Avensis suspension due to its model. Secondly the difference is in it purpose of manufacturing and use Matrix is a cargo utility vehicle (CUV) while Corolla is a salon car.
Thirdly, their model varies as in their drive model, matrix has both 2 and 4 wheel drive.

Their prize renge is almost the same but considering demand for matrix, it might be higher
Re: Toyota Corrolla Verso Or Toyota Matrix? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
I'm sorry to derail this thread. Moderator pls don't ban me'couldn't find the appropriate thread to go to. I recently bought a Toyota carina e 96 model. It drives well and quite economical. but I've been plagued by some strange rattling noises coming from the front tire area. Particularly when I go over a small bump or pothole. Even smooth roads being out a consistent jingling the other thing. When I'm on speed. Like 80km/h when I press the brake pedals it somewhat dances on my foot up and down. Before I take it to the auto mechanics. Could the gurus enlighten me on possible causes and repair procedures. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Noticed That There Are Much Benz C300 Between 2008-10 / D4 Light Is Flashing / Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.