Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) (1073 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Scared Of LOOSING Your MAN To A New Chick? / PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by ohis4: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2008
Hi everyone,i just got a chick and this girls is so beautifulbut everything i tell her is so dry.pls kindly hely me with nice sms word that will make her faint
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by adewasco2k(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2008
Are u lookin 4 sms msgs or lyrics 2 flow her
kissIf I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine,
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by adewasco2k(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2008
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay. cool
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by Faitymine(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2008
What's her number?
Let me have it to enable me send her more SMS lyrics on your behalf! kiss kiss kiss
What do you think?
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2008
Faitymine:

What's her number?
Let me have it to enable me send her more SMS lyrics on your behalf! kiss kiss kiss
What do you think?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
o boy, u almost crack my ribs, damn
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by Pamperme: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2008
Faitymine:

What's her number?
What do you think?

LMBAO grin
Haba faity, na wah o, Na you biko
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by Dreloaded(f): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2008
Naija guys are so bloody corny. Kai.
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by DisGuy: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2008
Faitymine:

What's her number?
What do you think?

ole, see ya mouth!!! lmao
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by dipo2much(m): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2008
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'LL THINK ABOUT THIS. BUT I THINK WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS TELL HER EXACTLY WHAT IS IN YOUR OWN HEAD. DONT COME HERE LOOKING FOR LYRICS OR SMS TO SEND. SOME GIRLS DONT QUITE LIKE IT. SAY SOMETHING PARTAINING TO WHAT YOU TWO HAVE TALKED ABOUT AND TRY TO TALK LIKE A COOL GUY. AND TAKE IT SLOW

GIRLS LOVE YOU WHEN YOU TALK COOL FROM YOUR HEAD

GOODLUCK,BROVA
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by adewasco2k(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2008
ya i think this guy is rite!
just go straight to her and tell her the KOKO
no need of wastin your credit txting her
GOOD LUCK
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by Quesera: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2008
I long to take you out

On a candle lit dinner

Have a table set for two

kiss your beautiful hands

and whisper those three words

that you trully deserve,

PAY THE BILLS!!!
grin grin grin
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by zheroes(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2008
MY GUY, NO BE BY LYRICS OH, do you know how many we sang, the sms's, just be real man.
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by adeboo(f): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2008
Whenever i think of u baby, my heart just beats jigijigi. grin
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by opuro(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2008
if you wan make babe faint for naija,
just buy her a beautiful ride

that will work pass any type of sing you sing for her

singing ko poem ni.
na india film una wan act?
abi naija home movies
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by naijaborn(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2008
ohis 4:

Hi everyone,i just got a chick and this girls is so beautifulbut everything i tell her is so dry.please kindly hely me with nice sms word that will make her faint
Hmn! dis must mean;she mkes yu feel yur lyrics aint tight nd yur so dry undecided Hmn!quite a pity;bt dont yu think yu shuld hurstle so yu can make evrythin talk 4yu *** that way,yu dont hav 2think of rhyms. *** she gon be d1 tryn 2tag along wit wink thatway yu gon b dman!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by opokonwa(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2008
@poster

Just my honest opinion:

You need to own your own lyrics instead of borrowing one.

Once your thoughts and feelings towards her are from your heart, you may be amazed how creative you might become.

Stop borrowing lyrics b/c not only is it fake, no one can express how you feel more than you can.

You hear? wink
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by zignor(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2008
kindly hely me with nice sms word that will make her faint

you mean you want her dead? embarassed sad angry
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2008
zignor:

you mean you want her dead? embarassed sad angry

almost fell of my chair laughing  grin   grin  grin

@poster

be tru to yourself. another man's words will sound like asbestos in your mouth because its coming from your head rather than your heart.

Let yourself absorb what you're feeling and then let the words flow. Simple.

***sometimes its funny/cute when you fumble a little bit***
Re: I Need Sms Lyrics (i Just Found A New Chick) by sylvex(f): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2008
Faitymine:

What's her number?
What do you think?

Babe Hijacker1 wetin!!!!!
Que sera:

I long to take you out

On a candle lit dinner

Have a table set for two

kiss your beautiful hands

and whisper those three words

that you trully deserve,

PAY THE BILLS!!!
grin grin grin

wow! shocked that's hot one there! cheesy u wan kill person wit laugh grin? Haba!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Love Her Again / How Guys And Girls Flirt / Wife And Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.