Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! (13728 Views)

I'm Searching For My Soulmate / Closed / Single Igbo Guys Where Can I Find You Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by LadyDee1(f): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2007
HEY GUYS!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!!!

WELL, THIS TITLE MITE BE A BIT ODD, BUT ITS EITHER IM IN THE WRONG PLACE OR IM NOT LOOKING HARD ENOUGH, WHERE ARE ALL THE FINE LOOING IGBO GUYS?? IM A GD LOOKING ABIA BABE, 5'6 CARAMEL COMPLEXION AND EDUCATED BUT SEEM TO BE ATTRACTING THE WRONG GUYS!!!
IM BORN AND BRED IN THE UK, BUT PREFER THE NAIJA BORN IGBO GUYS WHICH I HAVENT EVEN SEEN OHHH!! I CAN HONESTLY SAY I AVE ONLY DATED 1 IGBO GUY.

SO,
CAN ALL THE IGBO GUYS COME OUT FROM WHEREVER YOUR HIDING PLEASSSE. smiley
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ifyalways(f): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2007
hehe sister abia nwayo kwa
i hope you speak,read and write igbo ?
ok bia ,we have numerous igbo threads with nice,handsome,well educated,single igbo boys so ga there.
i wud be recommending someone for you mgbe m huru gi there tongue who send you ifeoma,match maker .

goodluck in your search.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ifyalways(f): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2007
hey kita ka m lere foto gi.
i mara nmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. kiss
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by LadyDee1(f): 12:00am On Dec 31, 2007
Lol, dalu!!! oh girl its not easy ohh, let me know where they are before i grow old!!!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ifyalways(f): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2007
ok so i na asu na ede igbo?o di nma.
lekwa afa ndi nma:
toshman
echelon
papa pres (onye nka bu agadi,i nwere ike i manage ya sha)
romeo
ikomi
youngies
diri gabazieeeee.

ebe o bula i huru ha,chuwa ha.ha di hot : cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ifyalways(f): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2007
ada oma i si na i bu onye abia state sef?
ole ebe na abia?
dalu.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 31, 2007
unbeweavable!  shocked Such a cute chic and no fellows for the taking?

Ok do half-igbo guys count?  grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2007
davidylan:

unbeweavable! shocked Such a cute chic and no fellows for the taking?

Ok do half-igbo guys count? grin

lol. . either you're trying to get a little sth sth. . .or i didn't know you were igbo. tongue
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 31, 2007
toyinrayo:

lol. . either you're trying to get a little sth sth. . .or i didn't know you were igbo. tongue

shhh my mum speaks far better igbo than most peeps here!  cheesy
Maybe i shld submit my birth certificate.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Uche2nna(m): 12:17am On Dec 31, 2007
David is now claiming half Igbo parentage grin grin grin grin

U gonna sell ur birthrite just like Esau?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 31, 2007
Sharrap Uche. grin
I can claim either of 2, depends on when it suits me. tongue
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by debosky(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2007
Mr Watford show your pic make we see whether you dey good enough. tongue

Lady Dee, fine Onitsha boy dey hia waiting for you. . .straight from the homeland wink buzz me on IM for more fine Igbo boy pictures wink
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 31, 2007
Debo! Onitsha ko Umuahia ni! grin

Lady Dee . . . Umuoku-Avu Imo state here. cheesy
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2007
Chineke!!! fine girl. no qualms you'd get a mail from aqualaaa. grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Uche2nna(m): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2007
Very soon somebody will mention Mushin, Anambra state.

LMAO
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2007
lol. @Lady Dee - Igbo guys are great sha!

You are pretty though, even from a woman's perspective, there are not many Igbos in UK compared to Yoruba, I think there are more Igbos in USA unfortunately for you, but there are some there. If you don't mind going to clubs in London (I don tire oh) Go to Establishment in Finchley of Moonlighting in Central - Nigerians practically own those clubs. Failing that you never know how things pan out for themselves, I don't think you need to advertise you are searching HIGH and LOW online though because unfortunately you're be bound to attract more low than high. However if you are capable of filtering them then who am I to talk! I feel your issue my sista, more power to ya!

Good luck!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by debosky(m): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2007
See Uche and David dey beef! She said she wants Naija Igbo. . .and Me I be proper Onitsha boy cheesy

Lady Dee. . .I am all here for you, my great grand father was yoruba, so he gave me one name

my real name na Tochukwu wink
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Uche2nna(m): 12:28am On Dec 31, 2007
@ ell77

Why u wan spoil show for Debosky and David.

These two dudes have gone as far as invoking the dual citizenship clause
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2007
@uche2nna - funny enough I did not read their responses before posting they posted whilst i did and I ignored the warning and read their beef afterwards.

Well these guys really do make me laugh - let the best man win.

@LadyDee - unless they allow you to spread your love you can only have one of them so, SHINE UR EYE OH!

lol. ROFLMAO. Chineke!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2007
wait oh! I know you want a nija born igbo guy but does this guy have to be living in uk or are you able to do the long distance thing?
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2007
Lady Dee dont mind all these confusionists . . . my grandfather was the descendant of the founder of Umuoku-Avu.
Oya Debo, i challenge you to tell me the meaning of the word nmiri!  grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 12:34am On Dec 31, 2007
@poster

Debosky,Uche and Davidylan are all Fulani.No mind them

I'm a true son of the soil!Lived all my life in Igboland and never stepped out of the village.In fact,I can barely speak English. . . . someone is typing this for me grin grin grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2007
I-man, is it not true that your cousin is from Togo? How then can you claim igbo?
We, igbo henchmen, do not know you. grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by debosky(m): 12:36am On Dec 31, 2007
that one easy na water cheesy

you wan shallenge Onitsha boy? shocked

see dis isi okpukpu wey dey talk oh! grin grin

Lady Dee verily verily I say unto you. . .You are the correct Lolo for me. wink

no mind this charge and bail lawyer I-man oh, he is congolese just masquerading as Igbo. Go to Establishment. . .he is the one always dancing makossa on stage every friday grin grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 12:37am On Dec 31, 2007
ell77 which one be your own now.E be like sey u want connect your cousin for UK grin Lady Dee don tell us wetin she want and there's no problem a sister wanting to know brothers online.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by heyma: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2007
.Lady Dee abeg talk to us me. I dey online abeg. grin Leave those wey dey argue make them dey arguing. grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 31, 2007
Lade Dee anytime you are set. For this purpose did my mother come to visit me . . . with garri, alligator pepper, palm oil. When can we come and present kolanuts to ur family?

I hear bride price in igbo land is now expensive. . . Debo cannot pay.  cheesy
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 12:41am On Dec 31, 2007
debosky:

no mind this charge and bail lawyer I-man oh, he is congolese just masquerading as Igbo. Go to Establishment. . .he is the one always dancing makossa on stage every friday grin grin

lol. buhaha. this thread is my source of entertainment tonight!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 31, 2007
heyma stop lying. You are from Cameroun! grin
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ell77(f): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2007
heyma:

ell77 which one be your own now.E be like sey u want connect your cousin for UK grin Lady Dee don tell us wetin she want and there's no problem a sister wanting to know brothers online.

lol. I'm not discouraging her oh! But please if you are for real don't joke with her oh! I dey support my naija sisters and i no want make my igbo brothers carry bad name either!
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by Iman3(m): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2007
@David

My ancestral links can be traced to the first settlers on Igbo land.I have DNA evidence grin

@poster

Never mind these Fulani,Hutu and Tutsi impostors .Some of them are not even Africans.

I am so Igbo,my passport says Igboman.
Re: Fine Igbo Guys Should Come Out Of Hiding! I'm Searching High And Low: ! by ikamefa(f): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2007
davidylan:

Lade Dee anytime you are set. For this purpose did my mother come to visit me . . . with garri, alligator pepper, palm oil. When can we come and present kolanuts to your family?

I hear bride price in igbo land is now expensive. . . Debo cannot pay. cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

debosky:

that one easy na water cheesy

you wan shallenge Onitsha boy? shocked

see this isi okpukpu wey dey talk oh! grin grin

Lady Dee verily verily I say unto you. . .You are the correct Lolo for me. wink

lipsrsealed

davidylan:

Lade Dee anytime you are set. For this purpose did my mother come to visit me . . . with garri, alligator pepper, palm oil. When can we come and present kolanuts to your family?

I hear bride price in igbo land is now expensive. . . Debo cannot pay. cheesy

grin grin grin grin

I-man:

@David

My ancestral links can be traced to the first settlers on Igbo land.I have DNA evidence grin

@poster

Never mind these Fulani,Hutu and Tutsi impostors .Some of them are not even Africans.

I am so Igbo,my passport says Igboman.

see Nairaland boys oh una see cute-girl all of una don begin yarn non-sense " grin "

this place is going to be fun cheesy
sits on a mat , shacking her pammy slow and steady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland / Category Of People In Romanceland / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.