Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / . (14507 Views)

He Made 3.49 (second Class Lower), Should He Forgo NYSC For Second Class Upper. / When Is The Next Registration For NYSC For Foreign Students For 2012? / SISTIE: 1 Year Internship Before NYSC For Nigerian Engineering Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by elbulk(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2012
Re: . by beedam(f): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2013
I s
Re: . by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2013
beedam: I ve graduated since from USAM bt haven't gone for NYSC. Where did u get ur information from and how do I go about it.thanks
To start with, which state do u reside? Look up the nysc website & locate there state office address nearest to you,then visit the mobilization dept to make ur enquires
Re: . by yetunde01(f): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
elbulk: Graduates of USAM are now legally accepted for NYSC in Nigeria...Guess this comes as relieve to a lot of graduates from the school
elbulk: Graduates of USAM are now legally accepted for NYSC in Nigeria...Guess this comes as relieve to a lot of graduates from the school

Are u a student of the school or an informat? Did u serve,when And where? My friend in that school hasn't serve.
Re: . by beedam(f): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2013
@ yetunde, the service is Ϟ٥ѡ for real provided Ɣ٥ν have Ɣ٥νϒ certificate with Ɣ٥ν. I went to NYSC office in abuja and the sch is Ϟ٥ѡ accredited
Re: . by yetunde01(f): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ †Φ hear that,have u been posted now?
Re: . by beedam(f): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
I just collected my transcript. waiting for my certificate. that's why I couldn't go for service this february. but when I got to abuja,the school isn't the problem of the mobilisation,Just the cert. I ve called the school and once the cert is ready,I will be good to go hopefully june/july batch.

1 Like

Re: . by yetunde01(f): 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ok. Pls ​‎ĦoϞ•̸ long does the certificate take to be ready? And wch set are you,my friend is 2011set.
Re: . by beedam(f): 6:30am On Mar 06, 2013
Pls where is this Ɣ٥νϒ friend and where did the person study?
Re: . by yetunde01(f): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2013
In porto novo
Re: . by samspella(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
@beedam am also a student of the institute. I will like to av ur contact for guideline on d nysc. Pls contact me ur no. Samspella@yahoo.com.
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 5:50am On Apr 18, 2013
Where's your source of this news, cos the latest list of illegal institutions released by the NUC still has USAM in it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1254472/list-illegal-degree-awarding-institutions
Re: . by samspella(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2013
@ crazyman the illegal usam is the one that is operating in Nigeria. But not that of the main campus.
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2013
samspella: @ crazyman the illegal usam is the one that is operating in Nigeria. But not that of the main campus.
University of Applied Sciences & Management, Port Novo, Republic of Benin or any of its other campuses in Nigeria. 

Note the bolded part...the intent of the message is to notify the general public of the institution's main campus in Benin Republic and its various satellite campuses in nigeria.
Re: . by elbulk(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
CrazyMan: University of Applied Sciences & Management, Port Novo, Republic of Benin or any of its other campuses in Nigeria. 

Note the bolded part...the intent of the message is to notify the general public of the institution's main campus in Benin Republic and its various satellite campuses in nigeria.

They have sorted out their issues with the Nigerian Authorities,they did dat a while ago and dats y they r nw recognized for nysc...my friend is in london as we speak doing her masters which she got usin her USAM cert
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
elbulk: They have sorted out their issues with the Nigerian Authorities,they did dat a while ago and dats y they r nw recognized for nysc...my friend is in london as we speak doing her masters which she got usin her USAM cert
I see...but if you're in Nigeria, you can still confirm just to be sure.

Good luck.
Re: . by samspella(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
thanks
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
samspella: thanks to all in house..................am also a graduate from the institute and i didn't have any challenges when i gt to Abuja @ d nysc reg centre.
Congrats then...I'm happy for you.
Re: . by samspella(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
CrazyMan:
Congrats then...I'm happy for you.
@crazyman thks bozz.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
Good afternoon house. Pls is this information real? I am also a graduate from the school.
Re: . by wasky007: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: . by mudiagaemmanuel(m): 4:34am On Jul 25, 2016
for students seeking admission/transfer into any tertiary institution in ghana,uganda,and benin republic.whatsaap contact +22966823916.for more details.as regards your country choice of school for confirmations.#nigeria students in diaspora

(1) (Reply)

Register Your NYSC B16 Online Registration At Shop 14 Bakassi Hall, Yabatech. / Kwara Batch B Pcms Lets Meet Here ....... / NYSC 2016 B Stream 2: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.