Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Is Any Body Have Knowledge OF Egg Business. Pls. Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Any Body Have Knowledge OF Egg Business. Pls. Help (1551 Views)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help / Starting A Car Wash Business, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Any Body Have Knowledge OF Egg Business. Pls. Help by hommes(m): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2012
Gud day House,pls I want to go into egg business but I don't have much idea about the business but I know some pple are in to this business, they normally take this product to North,PH, Lagos in large quantity from some states in this country pls. Any body with good idea how they get this product and how lucrative it is?.pls. Ur advice and comment wil be highly appreciated.
Re: Is Any Body Have Knowledge OF Egg Business. Pls. Help by femu(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
Egg supply biz is lucrative. All you have to do is reg with a big farm and turnup weekly to buy the eggs. You must be comitted else they will strick u off the list of buyers.
Most of the farms are in the southwest.
Re: Is Any Body Have Knowledge OF Egg Business. Pls. Help by didisky(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
femu: Egg supply biz is lucrative. All you have to do is reg with a big farm and turnup weekly to buy the eggs. You must be comitted else they will strick u off the list of buyers.
Most of the farms are in the southwest.

D op said he needs to be connected to people who are into d biz.
Re: Is Any Body Have Knowledge OF Egg Business. Pls. Help by hommes(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
[quote author=femu]Egg supply biz is lucrative. All you have to do is reg with a big farm and turnup weekly to buy the eggs. You must be comitted else they will strick u off the list of buyers.
Most of the farms are in the southwest. [/quot

@femu thanks for ur comment, pls can u collect me with any farm in south west? Most expecially Ibadaan. U can email me at hommes100@yahoo.com
Re: Is Any Body Have Knowledge OF Egg Business. Pls. Help by hommes(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2012
@femu thanks for ur comment, pls can u collect me with any farm in south west? Most expecially Ibadaan. U can email me at hommes100@yahoo.com
Re: Is Any Body Have Knowledge OF Egg Business. Pls. Help by femu(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
Its not that straight forward. Most of these farms have existing buyers and are haughty. I did the business for a while and pulled out....
Some would want you to come over and register not really a phone tin...
My area of influence is in Ota,Ogunstate.
What you can do is look out for major egg depots/sellers in yiur neighborhood and discreetly inquire the source of the eggs
Re: Is Any Body Have Knowledge OF Egg Business. Pls. Help by jidemojola(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
I can connect u to a reliable in Abeokuta where u get egg in bulk and cheap.u must be ready to work hard to be able to buy every week.if u build a good relationship wt d owner,u can get credit from him I.e he gives u more crates than d amount u have.Text me on 08035625154 or bomojola@gmail.com
Re: Is Any Body Have Knowledge OF Egg Business. Pls. Help by jidemojola(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
I can connect u to a reliable farm in Abeokuta where u get egg in bulk and cheap.u must be ready to work hard to be able to buy every week.if u build a good relationship wt d owner,u can get credit from him I.e he gives u more crates than d amount u have.Text me on 08035625154 or bomojola@gmail.com
Re: Is Any Body Have Knowledge OF Egg Business. Pls. Help by didisky(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2012
Must you people always ask people 2 call u ? If you have d info y not post it here
Re: Is Any Body Have Knowledge OF Egg Business. Pls. Help by jidemojola(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
Call or mail me to get d number of d person u will meet at d farm if u are serious.I cannot put his number here.
Re: Is Any Body Have Knowledge OF Egg Business. Pls. Help by Jidemaks(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2012
We have a farm in Ibadan and our egg output is rich and of good quality. We can accommodate you if still interested and committed since you indicated Ibadan as your preference. We are expanding the farm so we can meet your demand.
Call 08055676259 or get in touch via jidemaks@yahoo.com
....Meet you at the top

(1) (Reply)

Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... / Making Money In Haulage With Renault Trucks . / "Who Else Wants To Crack The Code of Making Real Money Online?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.