Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) (24661 Views)

Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu / Oge Okoye or Chioma Chukwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
NnamdiN: so long as "honourary" isn't attached after addressing her as a "Dr", I still maintain she should be accorded the same respect and recognition as those who got theirs otherwise. If some PhD's were superior as you're making it seem, then there would have been some form of distinction. I've never seen nor heard "merit or education" attached, after addressing any one as a Dr. As long as I'm concerned, she's now Dr. Oge Okoye. Don't get me wrong, My issue isn't really centered on her kinda degree(who cares if its a wooden degree), it's just the hate on her, that is appalling. What has telling us she couldn't graduate in unizik got to do with this thread

The issue here is some back-yard universities undermining the academic system in Nigeria by passing out doctorate like club flyers. The word Dr. should not included before ones name if the person did not have the academic credential behind. She can answer honorary doctor provided she does not include the Dr. in her name.
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by Gamuguma(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
NnamdiN:
What has telling us she couldn't graduate in unizik got to do with this thread
Thank u ma broda. This is just Jealousy! in their life from cradle to their grave they can neva be populous as Dr. Oge okoye. They should stay on NL bleeping while she is over the moon wallowing wit her phD. Stupid children
How can this country move forward when we simply hate ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
Congrats,Oge,but the truth must be told,pls universities stop awarding all these rubbish doctorate degrees.
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
And so? Hw doz it reduce d price of garri and beans mtcheeeeeeuuuuuw! Waiter a bottle of chilled harp pls
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by NnamdiN: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
donedy:

The issue here is some back-yard universities undermining the academic system in Nigeria by passing out doctorate like club flyers. The word Dr. should not included before ones name if the person did not have the academic credential behind. She can answer honorary doctor provided she does not include the Dr. in her name.
lol @club flyers. Dont you think the degree wouldn't have been awarded(irrespective of the university) if she hadn't met all the requirements ? How possible is it to answer an honorary Dr without including it in her name?
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by Gamuguma(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
donedy:

The issue here is some back-yard universities undermining the academic system in Nigeria by passing out doctorate like club flyers.

The worst school in US is far better than the best school in nigeria. Nigeria gets academic system ni? Rubbish! Moreover, honorary degree is world wide, she is not the first. Go and get urs if is itching u

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by NnamdiN: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
Gamuguma:
Thank u ma broda. This is just Jealousy! in their life from cradle to their grave they can neva be populous as Dr. Oge okoye. They should stay on NL bleeping while she is over the moon wallowing wit her phD. Stupid children
How can this country move forward when we simply hate ourselves?
my brother the thing tire me o
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by Gamuguma(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
Nayoanalytical: Congrats,Oge,but the truth must be told,pls universities stop awarding all these rubbish doctorate degrees.

a word coming out of a child still sucking breast milk
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by Gamuguma(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
donedy:
She can answer honorary doctor provided she does not include the Dr. in her name.

Chief commander of arm force. I will tell her to include it in your name. mtcheeeew
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by fuckme: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
Congrats oge, i have always been a fan....ride on my lady.
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by mcsteve3322: 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
Nawa oo,congrat.but make I ask una,Doctorate degree has become so cheap like that. God will Nigeria
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by mikron(m): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2012
i thought she read for it o, but the article cleared my doubt that the degree was bestowed on her because of a movie role. congrats oge.
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 21, 2012
Whats with all these ladies?
Its about time she gets married......
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 21, 2012
flanrey: Whats with all these ladies?
Its about time she gets married......
She's married with two kids already...what planet do you live on again?
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 21, 2012
ItsModella:
She's married with two kids already...what planet do you live on again?

Are you serious??
Not a fan tho'
All thesame, thanks for the info
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by Whiteguru: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2012
This one no suprise me nah, everybody for nigeria now na doctors nah! Medical laboratory scientis, radiographers, nurses, film makers, actreses, babalawo, politicians, pastors, imam, bokoharam boys, niger delta militants,houseboys and girls, maigads, and even those wey no been even get shoes to wear!!!
Re: Oge Okoye Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree, Becomes Dr Oge Okoye (pictures) by shilling(f): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2012
Immediately I saw this headline, I knew it would be some non-existent school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima & Hubby Pictured with their 5 Kids at their Wedding / Tonto Dikeh's 33rd Birthday Party (Official Photos) / Beautiful Loved Up Photo Of RMD And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.