Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Relying On Your Parent/government? When You've Got What It Takes To Be Boss - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Relying On Your Parent/government? When You've Got What It Takes To Be Boss (640 Views)

180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? / Can You Sing: Have You Got What It Takes To Be A Super Star. / Personal Assistant Needed: You Got What It Takes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Relying On Your Parent/government? When You've Got What It Takes To Be Boss by Telez(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
As we all know in Nigeria corruption is something that retards economic growth,to even get a job you must pay officials of the company and the tendency of getting that job is zero,millions of Nigeria youths especially graduates only rely ontheir parent,even married men and wowen.The fact that they are unemployed does not state they you are not educated or brilliant or do not have their set goals but the state of our country does not permit that.
As a nigerian youth or graduate i know you have your own set goal,most people believe they can't succeed not untill they are employed by the Government 'capital NO' DO you even know the CHALLENGES you will face if you Get one.
CHALLENGES OF PAID EMPLOYMENT/GOVERNMENT JOB
1.You will follow orders
2.Ability not easily recognized
3.constant Income
4.Limited responsibility
5.Difficulty to implement Ideas
6. Dependent on the employer.
Hello friend don't get me wrong not that government work is bad,rather than wait untill you are employed,why not start your own work today and "be your own Boss" think about it friend,yes i mean think about it,you won't rely on your parent or friend anymore you will give out orders,no constant payment.In the neXt article i will discuss more about Entrepreneur and different classes.Thanks sir/ma
if you find this article interesting kindly comment below.
Re: Why Relying On Your Parent/government? When You've Got What It Takes To Be Boss by saheed3(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
nice one#
Re: Why Relying On Your Parent/government? When You've Got What It Takes To Be Boss by Telez(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
saheed':
nice one#
tanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Need A Freelance Salesperson For UK Wares... / Wellness Homes Plc Is Recruiting / Vacancy, Minimum Ssce For Abuja Residents Only(abj Alone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.