Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

US Top Singer Christina Aguilera Says: 'I Don't Like To Wear Underwear' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Top Singer Christina Aguilera Says: 'I Don't Like To Wear Underwear' (1002 Views)

VIEWER'S DISCRETION ADVISED: Top Singer, Zee Dies Mysterious Death(photos) / Jim Iyke Forgot To Wear Underwear On Early Morning Flight To Ghana. (LOLS) / Oops! Reddish Fluid Leaks Down Christina Aguilera's Dress At Etta James Funeral! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Top Singer Christina Aguilera Says: 'I Don't Like To Wear Underwear' by peterowode: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
Add another celebrity to the "Commando Club" - Christina Aguilera.

The "Dirrty" singer told Chelsea Handler on Thursday's "Chelsea Lately," that she likes a little freedom under her clothes.
"I don't like to wear underwear," "The Voice" coach told the late night lady, per E! Online. "I like to be as free as possible at all times.

"It's just who I am," the singer added.
Chelsea stripped down to very little on Thursday's show - a sort of payment to Christina for the late night host making fun of the singer's penchant for not wearing pants (remember all those bodysuits on "The Voice" Season 2?) - and Xtina approved.

"You look hot," Christina told Chelsea. "I think it's a good look for you."

"It's empowering," Christina added. "It's p***y power."

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/christina-aguilera-dont-wear-underwear-012912727.html
Re: US Top Singer Christina Aguilera Says: 'I Don't Like To Wear Underwear' by mamagee3(f): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
That's her problem!!!

(1) (Reply)

After Sacking Don Jazzy, Dbanj Fights His Manager Bankuli For Working With Kanye / Psquare And Chinedu Ikedieze Part Of Presidential Delegation To South Africa / "FG Needs To Regularize Blogging" Saidi Balogun And His 5th Child Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.