Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Tuface Idibia Embraces Nightclub Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Embraces Nightclub Business (1001 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Embraces Nightclub Business by gbengalite(m): 4:20am On Nov 10, 2012
TuFace Idibia embraces nightclub business

It is no longer news that Tuface has secretly married Annie McCauley, his long time girl friend and the mother of his daughter – Isabella.

But, it is still news that the star singer has acquired a multimillion naira property in Festac Town. The property once belonged to ex-Super Eagles striker, Victor Agali.

Tuface plans to convert the building strategically situated around the Mile 2-Festac Town lagoon to another nightclub.

His first shot in this line of business is the Ikeja GRA based Club Rumours, being run by Dotun, the nightclub expert.

Tuface, the CEO of Hypertek Records and Entertainment says, “I’m not only an artiste, I’m also an entrepreneur. I want to make the nightclub a model like Jay-Z’s Club 40/40. I want to have my clubs in major cities in Nigeria and one in South Africa, Europe and the US.

“Hypertek Records is my way of giving back to the society that made me. And with the label, I intend to bring up other talented musicians to showcase their talents alongside the best anywhere in the world.”

Currently, Rocksteady and Dammy Krane are signed on to Hypertek Records.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/life-beat/tuface-idibia-embraces-nightclub-business/

Twitter @gbengalite

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Wins Legal Victory In Kris Humphries Divorce Case / D'banj Makes All Laugh At Press Conference For MTV Base All Stars In Durban / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.