Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Headies 2012: List Of Winners - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Headies 2012: List Of Winners (18647 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 / The Headies 2015 Nominees List. / Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2012
Clemzy16: Where is Erigga? I was expecting him to win something.
Una no go kill person wt laff for nairaland..abeg who be Erigga again?Or am I missing something? Small time una go ask why Julieccentric no win.

1 Like

Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Mickheal(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2012
I dey proud of EME .....
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2012
Julieccentric:

What did you just sayare you in this planet @ all or you just returned from Jupiter. If I hear say sey Tuface's song na flop. Anyway that is your opinion and it doesn't count one bit. So is it the noise you listen to from the likes of Davido and co that deserves an award abi.

Abeg 2face is no longer making it , like before (in kennis)...his songs now, no dey sweet me ,plus millions of music fans in africa and organisers of headies award.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Revolva(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2012
Rubbish how can may d be an r n b artist with that yeye song calling tungba tungba ?? Hey naija pple no sabi music at all - and how can wizkid be the revelation of the year ? What are the organizers brain dead ? And davido next rated well better sha but dat dude has many cars now o - d problem with this awards they don't know if upconin artist. Exist at all Bleep headies award
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2012
naturalwaves:
A million copies? I don't his Hypertech albulm sold up to 100,000 copies. Tuface said he lost 40 million plus.

yeah, 2face na big time flop . but at list him songs ,don better pass dbanj "oyato"
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by IlCapitano(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2012
truelove.com:

Abeg 2face is no longer making it , like before (in kennis)...his songs now, no dey sweet me ,plus millions of music fans in africa and organisers of headies award.
. Speak for yourself alone. BTW it's no one's fault that you lack musical tastebuds.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by idowuswap: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2012
Na yoruba boyz get many award pass igbo.cus hausa no sabi sing but dey can kill.up yorubas
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by IlCapitano(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2012
idowuswap: Na yoruba boyz get many award pass igbo.cus hausa no sabi sing but dey can kill.up yorubas
gawd...you just had to play the tribe card. Blatant tribalistic nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2012
Revolva: Rubbish how can may d be an r n b artist with that yeye song calling tungba tungba ?? Hey naija pple no sabi music at all - and how can wizkid be the revelation of the year ? What are the organizers brain dead ? And davido next rated well better sha but dat dude has many cars now o - d problem with this awards they don't know if upconin artist. Exist at all Bleep headies award

That's why i said 90% of folks on nairaland dont know anything in music, they are just wanna be. And you are one of them……how can you say mayd is not an rnb singer, when we all know that mister mayd has dropped two good rnb songs . which is "sound track" and "cool temper"……Bros you need to start listening to cool songs and not only party songs . mayd dropped some party songs like " ile ijo", and "you want to know me"…and i think thats his only songs you listened to , and said his not an rnb singer
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2012
idowuswap: Na yoruba boyz get many award pass igbo.cus hausa no sabi sing but dey can kill.up yorubas

Bros why u come fall my hand? .…you big pass this thing you dey do..please reason am

1 Like

Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Double194(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2012
This Headies people head no correct. How Jude Okoye (for Chop My Money?) go be Director of the year when Clarence Peters wan use videos kill pesin dis year. Imagine Sarkodie as African artist of the year, what of Donea'o (semena) or even O.D.G that brought Azonto to mainstream popularity before people like Sarkodie started to copy. Bullshyt Headies.

1 Like

Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2012
Il Capitano: . Speak for yourself alone. BTW it's no one's fault that you lack musical tastebuds.

bros, no wahala. shabi i no get good musical taste buds and the millons of people wey vote for headies award no get musical taste buds abi? and also the organisers of headies award no get good musical taste buds too.

Bros you don try. so, na only you get musical taste buds .
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2012
Il Capitano: . Speak for yourself alone. BTW it's no one's fault that you lack musical tastebuds.

Abeg no dey form say u like 2baba much. if so, then what is the title of his last album . And do you have a copy of his last album in your house?…Abeg leave matter , if u cant provide those answers. then u need 2keep mute

1 Like

Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by lordGrad: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2012
They forgot my homies Vic-O, B-Red, Shina (Rambo) and Tonto (Dike)
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by dvcol: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2012
truelove.com:

Guy do u want to b informed?...ignorance is your friend on this..
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Lordsocrates: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2012
Wait has anybody heard any of phenom's song, or is it just me, 4 me phenom is d ish, 'omo naija' 'shukubambam' 'murda dem' d guy is jus lyricaly awesome. ah know vector is ril gud, jus kinda puzled dat d dude aint gettin anytin at least he is my lyricyst on d roll..i stand 2 be corrected though
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2012
dvcol: Guy do u want to b informed?...ignorance is your friend on this..

ok, you said am not informed and ignorance is my friend on this abi?...you claim your so much informed and not ignorant , no wahala...Bros what is the title of 2face last album, and do you have a copy of the album?...if you can't provide those answers , then your more uninformed and ignorant than i am...thanks!!!
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by omenziate(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2012
Vector with dt Angeli song? Wat lyrics dey there? Not even Wasted dat he dropped bars. Phenom would have been better jare. MUMU headies.

1 Like

Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by ORAFA(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2012
truelove.com:

U chop sh.it?
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by ORAFA(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2012
truelove.com:

yeah, 2face na big time flop . but at list him songs ,don better pass dbanj "oyato"
2face lost N40million to MISMANAGEMENT at his studio, not because of poor music. It seems sum of u 2face critics are to used to traditional music sang at the various local pubs or taverns in ur village. 2face renders VERY GOOD music.

2 Likes

Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by ORAFA(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2012
U are a very big Agama lizard. Iguana. Beast. F.O.O.L.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by gistyinka(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2012
OO boy ,banky w,p square,dbanj and jude okoye deserve d award jare others forget oo
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Shaw007(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2012
lordGrad: They forgot my homies Vic-O, B-Red, Shina (Rambo) and Tonto (Dike)
Madt Mangringringringrin
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by bizzlemie(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2012
Best Online Music Critic Of The Year: NAIRALAND.......smh
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by lawizle(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2012
floriana: Wizkid as revelation of the year? Big lie. The real revelation of the year, revealed in the month of October is Tonto Dike.

Looolz! She may av bin but d award was for btwn March2011-February 2012. Daz y wizkid got reevelation of d year. I was dere.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Shaw007(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2012
LesbianBoy:
why? which "monster hit track" does EVA have that is bigger than "Back when" talkless of "Damiduro" grin grin grin grin grin
I see ur a Noise Fantonguetongue
i knw eva doesn't have much hit tracks but that doesnt make david any better
yes davido has d voice,No dispute at all,his voice is gr8,he always get saved by his beats , ,but the lyrics and content,Not so gr8,that's where eva comes In. . .and jst because u have gr8 publicity and "Leg" doesn't make you d best

Listen 2 bez's supersun remix and check out eva's delivery

oh and fyi,i think Back when is much much better than damidurotonguetonguetongue
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by MznAirA(f): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2012
Abeg ow can davido be the next rated Shey he just buy one car na shey he go collect d one for the next rated again niundecided
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2012
ORAFA: 2face lost N40million to MISMANAGEMENT at his studio, not because of poor music. It seems sum of u 2face critics are to used to traditional music sang at the various local pubs or taverns in ur village. 2face renders VERY GOOD music.

please when you want to argue ,try and bring out points ..you no get point.

you said 2face renders good music, no problem. so how far has he gone with his good music?

ok, let me start by asking you this: do you have a copy his last album?..if you don't and i know you don't , so why are you ranting?.

If you his fan ,don't have his album.then how is he making it?.

I don't hate 2face, i was once his fan. but when i saw the poo he was realising as song, i had to de camp.

if 2face starts realising good songs 2day, i will return to his fan club...but for now, him dey fall my hand
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by tedcutie(f): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2012
airmark: Iceprince - best rap crap album

Wizkid- Re-revelation of the year
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by tedcutie(f): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2012
did u say 2baba's album is a flop? Oga park well jare.....u need to clean dt ur ear with brush and harpic......... Sing ur own make we hear
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by lawizle(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2012
truelove.com:

Which hot song wey 2face don realise since him comot kennis music? Almost all the songs na flop, apart from implication, rain drops and ihe neme . Besides his album hasn't sold up to a million copies since he left kennis.

Wat a stupid & ignorant comment.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by shadrach77: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2012
How can Wizkid who has been around since 2010 be revelation of the year ? And what happened to Olamide ? It seems the organisers tried to please all the popular guys by giving them at least one award each cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US / Rock Chick Seeks People With Same Interests In Music / "Sweet Mother" : Nico Mbarga's Historic Hit Song Tribute To Motherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.