Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Headies 2012: List Of Winners - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Headies 2012: List Of Winners (18646 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 / The Headies 2015 Nominees List. / Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Whiteguru: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2012
Thank God THE LEGEND, 2BABA no dey this crap!!!
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by greenmouse(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2012
where is 2face(is it bc he sang his hit song in Igbo, Ihe ga eme), Flavour (best collabo for sure) and Timaya(best two tracks ever this year, sexy ladies and bum bum).....and Naeto C(Super C Season)... na waoh best songs no award.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by IlCapitano(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2012
truelove.com:

bros, no wahala. shabi i no get good musical taste buds and the millons of people wey vote for headies award no get musical taste buds abi? and also the organisers of headies award no get good musical taste buds too.

Bros you don try. so, na only you get musical taste buds .

My sincere apologies bro but I don't answer stupid questions on Sunday.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2012
lawizle:

Wat a stupid & ignorant comment.

your the one who is silly and ignorant ...you claim your his die hard fan and yet , you don't have a copy of his last album.

better zip your silly mouth and don't make me to rain abuses on you.

MR. IGNORANT
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by temmytboi(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2012
Lol! All these Comments wan Kill me! Btw Y was Eva Crying Yestaday! Buh Sincerely I wish Davido Will just Give her dat Hyundai Sonata! IMO How is The Invasion by Psquare d Best Album?? When Superstar dey Dere! Na Wa O! Well I guess It was By the Voting Ish Sha!
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by bobolekepee(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2012
grin Na wa o, if person dey 4 sad mood and enta dis nairaland sef and read alot of comments, person no go knw wen d sorrow go commot wit laff... U made my day nairalanders grin grin grin
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by dBard: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Best Label HEAD - Banky
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by iskonne(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
Timi Dakolo deserves an award.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by dBard: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
shadrach77: How can Wizkid who has been around since 2010 be revelation of the year ? And what happened to Olamide ? It seems the organisers tried to please all the popular guys by giving them at least one award each cry cry cry

This is y here,down south,we ve our own OJuJu Awards t recognize our own true talents..
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by dBard: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
shadrach77: How can Wizkid who has been around since 2010 be revelation of the year ? And what happened to Olamide ? It seems the organisers tried to please all the popular guys by giving them at least one award each cry cry cry

This is y here,down south,we ve our OJuJu Awards t recognize our own true talents..
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by mrendowed2: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
truelove.com:

please when you want to argue ,try and bring out points ..you no get point.

you said 2face renders good music, no problem. so how far has he gone with his good music?

ok, let me start by asking you this: do you have a copy his last album?..if you don't and i know you don't , so why are you ranting?.

If you his fan ,don't have his album.then how is he making it?.

I don't hate 2face, i was once his fan. but when i saw the poo he was realising as song, i had to de camp.

if 2face starts realising good songs 2day, i will return to his fan club...but for now, him dey fall my hand
i thought i was the only one no longer feeling this 2face. The only thing making him still relevant is the fame he has made for himself in the past. Imagine an album with only 2 good tracks.others are . If i say tomato and you say tomato na the same tomato.lol,there's actually no clear cut difference between naija musicians and our comedians.if i had known, i would have spent my money on recharge cards rather than buying that album.now where will i sell the cd even if is 50 naira.make i nor loose
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
mr,endowed:

i thought i was the only one no longer feeling this 2face. The only thing making him still relevant is the fame he has made for himself in the past. Imagine an album with only 2 good tracks.others are . If i say tomato and you say tomato na the same tomato.lol,there's actually no clear cut difference between naija musicians and our comedians.if i had known, i would have spent my money on recharge cards rather than buying that album.now where will i sell the cd even if is 50 naira.make i nor loose

Bro's your right on point..I give you 10 likes for this comment.
cheers!!!
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
Timi Dakolo deserves much publicity..hope he is working on that?I can't believe I was walking up & down to get a cd plate of his yet I didn't see which is really bad.Who are his marketers?I like that his love song
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Shaunscot(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Gen2jaynee: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
truelove.com:

praise na copy copy, praise dey copy John legend .so how can he be given an award...Eva dey copy missy Elliot . Both praise and Eva's album never sell up to one million copies .
hw Eva tak copy missy elliot if i may ask?
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Gen2jaynee: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
truelove.com:

how does capital femi deserve best rnb?………look mayd deserves the award, if you doubt me listen to these two rnb songs by mayd ; listen to "sound track " and " cool temper" ……just listen and confirm
i go 4 soundtrack sha... Nyc one
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
Il Capitano: My sincere apologies bro but I don't answer stupid questions on Sunday.

since you know that ,you don't answer silly questions on Sunday, then why are you posting silly comments on Sunday.

look let me tell you , you know nothing in music , so stop acting as if you do.

if your 2face is so good in music , why didnt he win the headies award.

if his so lyricaly good , why wasn't he signed by kanya west(Good music).

if his songs are so sweet, why hasn't his sold up to a million copies, since he left kennis

if you love his songs so much, why is it that you don't have his current album in your house.

Nonsense!!!....Abeg go sleep, you and that your 2face , both of una na flop.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by IlCapitano(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
truelove.com:

since you know that ,you don't answer silly questions on Sunday, then why are you posting silly comments on Sunday.

look let me tell you , you know nothing in music , so stop acting as if you do.

if your 2face is so good in music , why didnt he win the headies award.

if his so lyricaly good , why wasn't he signed by kanya west(Good music).

if his songs are so sweet, why hasn't his sold up to a million copies, since he left kennis

if you love his songs so much, why is it that you don't have his current album in your house.

Nonsense!!!....Abeg go sleep, you and that your 2face , both of una na flop.
It's no fault of mine that you've been possessed by a retarded spirit o. BTW Mr Music Maestro it's Kanye not kanya.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
Gen2jaynee: hw Eva tak copy missy elliot if i may ask?

Bro's do still have any of Missy Elliot songs in your house?...if you still do ,please listen to them again.

Na almost the same style
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
Il Capitano: It's no fault of mine that you've been possessed by a retarded spirit o. BTW Mr Music Maestro it's Kanye not kanya.

That's just a mistake from my phone.Am typing with my phone

Bro's why you no dey get sensible point.

you don mature pass this level, please act like someone who is matured.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by IlCapitano(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
truelove.com:

That's just a mistake from my phone.Am typing with my phone

Bro's why you no dey get sensible point.

you don mature pass this level, please act like someone who is matured.
Dude isn't it obvious we've got disparate musical inclinations thus I haven't raised any points at all? You've got the right to an opinion& I've got the right to ignore you.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
Il Capitano: Dude isn't it obvious we've got disparate musical inclinations thus I haven't raised any points at all? You've got the right to an opinion& I've got the right to ignore you.

ok, since you know you have the right to ignore me. so what have you been doing since?..or is it now that you realised , you have the right to ignore me.

Am not against 2face, please read my previous post and confirm..all am saying is that, he is no more delivering good music ,like he was doing before.

And if your someone that is truthful, you won't argue with me.

I know your his fan, and i how you feel.if i were in your shoes , i won't take it likely with anyone talking trash about him..but you see, my friend let's tell ourselves the truth. I was once his fan, but 2day am not..because the sweet music he was droping that made me glue to him then, is no more. he has changed, his songs are no more worth listening to
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by bigwallace(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ha wetin happen nah............Una no give 9ice award upon d 2album and to faithful una too dey sentimental cos una no dey give am award. Tell wey tin happen
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by IlCapitano(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
truelove.com:

ok, since you know you have the right to ignore me. so what have you been doing since?..or is it now that you realised , you have the right to ignore me.

Am not against 2face, please read my previous post and confirm..all am saying is that, he is no more delivering good music ,like he was doing before.

And if your someone that is truthful, you won't argue with me.

I know your his fan, and i how you feel.if i were in your shoes , i won't take it likely with anyone talking trash about him..but you see, my friend let's tell ourselves the truth. I was once his fan, but 2day am not..because the sweet music he was droping that made me glue to him then, is no more. he has changed, his songs are no more worth listening to
Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge. You assumed I'm a 2face fan whereas I'm a huge Coldplay/rock fan. I love good music. I'm not into Nigerian songs cos they're mostly drivel but if a Nigerian act sings a really good song or puts together a plethora of good songs I'll listen and 2face has done that repeatedly. Dude get outta the basement of knowledge ASAP.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by truelovecom: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
Il Capitano: Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge. You assumed I'm a 2face fan whereas I'm a huge Coldplay/rock fan. I love good music. I'm not into Nigerian songs cos they're mostly drivel but if a Nigerian act sings a really good song or puts together a plethora of good songs I'll listen and 2face has done that repeatedly. Dude get outta the basement of knowledge ASAP.

Okay…you win
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Henricarter(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
Na wa o wer flavour oyi na tum,adama,2 baba nko
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by eherbal(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
vykte: Square records is the highest winner on the night!!! 4 awards(including May D's award'cos dae own d right 2 the song dat won) #kudos / if dae had 2 give sm1 d revelation thingy i don't tink there is a dearth of logical winners when we have Burna Boy,Bez and Dammy crane IMO.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Afam4eva(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
Double194: This Headies people head no correct. How Jude Okoye (for Chop My Money?) go be Director of the year when Clarence Peters wan use videos kill pesin dis year. Imagine Sarkodie as African artist of the year, what of Donea'o (semena) or even O.D.G that brought Azonto to mainstream popularity before people like Sarkodie started to copy. Bullshyt Headies.
The award for best director is not given to who directed the most videos but is awarded based on a particular video. I really don't think any video meets up to that of Chop my Money by Psquare.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Kolade9(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
Best RnB artiste- Capital FEMI
Best directer- Mex for Eva's 'high' video
Next Rated- Eva
M okay with vector's awards,but wished Phenom and Yung6ix won something.
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
ORAFA: U are a very big Agama lizard. Iguana. Beast. F.O.O.L.

whoa....
Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by UmericanGirl(f): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
afam4eva:
The award for best director is not given to who directed the most videos but is awarded based on a particular video. I really don't think any video meets up to that of Chop my Money by Psquare.

I disagree. Chop my Money video was shite.

1 Like

Re: Headies 2012: List Of Winners by Akuwa(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
Revelation ko,matthew ni.. Dem just want give that boy wizkid something. Davido,krane,phyno,bez,and few others would have been in the best position for that award. Though wizkid is okay but not for that revelation award o.Headies,wizkid head no suppose dey for revelation award o....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid's 'essence' Gets Certified Double Platinum In The US / Rock Chick Seeks People With Same Interests In Music / "Sweet Mother" : Nico Mbarga's Historic Hit Song Tribute To Motherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.