Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Entrepreneur Lifestyle And Benefits - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entrepreneur Lifestyle And Benefits (475 Views)

Compensation And Benefits Officer Job Recruitment At Jotna Nigeria Ltd. / Compensation And Benefits Analyst / Major Differences Between An Entrepreneur And An Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Lifestyle And Benefits by Telez(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
In my previous post titled Why relying on your Parent/Government? When you've got what it takes to be a Boss where i stated the reasons why you need to be self employed rather than wait for the government or Private firms to employ you.
In this post i will like to expatiate more on the benefits of working for yourself rather than depend on Government/Parent.
The Benefits are stated below:-
-when starting a new business one of the major rewards expected is profit,being self-employed,you would be able to control your income,the effort you put in will determine your income,this is not often the case when you work for someone else.
Another advantage of being self-employed person is independence,you are able to use your knowledge,skills and abilities as you see fit.Being self employed you are driven by spirit of self-reliance and individual survival.
Self-employed persons reciêve attention and recognition through customer contact and public exposure.
Individuals who become self-employed have options to start enterprises in all categories and sizes depending on their capabilities.Self-employment also gives individual the job of being an employer and a leader rathan than an employee and a follower.
Many enterprises are created by persons who are seeking the job security that is not available elsewhere.Self-employed persons cannot be laid off,fired or forced to retire at a certain age.
So my brother/sister i just shared the benefits of being self-employed with you,kindly think about it in other for you to be independent and not rely on friends/goverment/family.
In my next article i will discuss"How to start a business and the steps involved"Stay tuned!!!
Source:http://teleshare..com/2012/10/entrepreneur-lifestyle-and-benefits.html

(1) (Reply)

Female Markerters Needed@ayas Property Nig Ltd. / Sales Girl Needed Urgently! / Oil And Gas Process And Piping Engineering Training VI Lagos MODULES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.