Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll (30023 Views)

PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) / Andy Uba Declares For 2014 Anambra Gubernatorial Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
thelastPope: Thank you GEJ for free and fare election in Ondo state!

www.nairaland.com/1080675/goodluck-jonathan-again#12640847
I thought it was INEC/Jega that conducted the election?

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by frederal(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Tinubu, o no! He wants to boost he's acclaimed superman of Yoruba land. Ondo people don fall hs hand

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
frederal: Tinubu, o no! He wants to boost he's acclaimed superman of Yoruba land. Ondo people don fall hs hand
I never realise that Tinubu was a candidate as well.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Orikinla(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
What I said on Thursday, July 12, 2012.
In Ondo State, One Good Term Deserves Another
http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2012/07/in-ondo-state-one-good-term-deserves.html

I thank God for Dr. Segun Mimiko.

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by 234GT(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
I am happy ACN lost. I would vote for a goat ahead of an ACN candidate. I hate the ACN because their agenda is pushing people down the poverty line.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by JW214: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
Reasons why I think Aketi of ACN lost

1) His Selection: before he made his intention known publicly as per contesting the guber seat in Ondo State, some guys like Dr Olu Agunloye(a former LP chieftain), Saka Lawal, etc have declared and have been working underground with the hope of getting the ticket before the godfather's annointing dropped on Aketi(the chosen as his campaign board reads), the duo mentioned earlier had to leave ACN for LP and PDP respectively with so many others and their supporters.

2) He is not a grass root politican and not so known even to his people. Prior to this election despite the fact that he was once a state commissioner in Ondo, people don't know him

3) Debate: some of us will agree that he didn't do well during the 1st and 2nd Governorship debate held some weeks before the election, I remember NLers were asking if he was truly a former Chairman of NBA, he doesn't possess the carriage to prove to his people he was not going to be a puppet to his godfather, while his friend in the same proffesion Olusola Oke was sound and factual with the way he responded to questions during the debate, some NLer gave it to Olusola Oke being the winner of that debate that day and Mimiko placed 2nd.

4) Winning Mandate: Ondo North which happened to be Aketi's Senetorial zone had too many candidates and strong politicans fighting to deliver their ward to their respective party.

Ondo North comprises majorly the Akokos and the Owos. Aketi is from Owo and chief Oluwole Fasawe(a strong PDP man) is from same town with him. Saka Lawal, former ACN gov. Aspirant and later PDP deputy gov. Candidate is from Akoko, Dr Olu Agunloye, former ACN Gov Aspirant, now a LP chieftain is from Akoko, the LP dep gov candidate Alh Ali Olanusi is from Akoko as well, these all contributed to why ACN couldn't win the North,as against other senetorial zones like central(just mimiko and Akintelure ACN's dep Gov. Candidate and South, just chief Olusola Oke). There were many power contender from the same zone(ondo north) who had mandate to deliver their ward and if possible their Senetorial disctrict to their respective party.

5) Tinubu & ACN factor: for those who have taken a careful study of ACN Gov's activities in SW, apart from Fasola, others are just noise makers. Ekiti is still in the position and state where Fayose left it(if not worse), this is enough to discourage the people of Ondo to think of ACN compared to the so called cosmetic project(as ACN people used to call it) Mimiko lay claims to as his achievement in the last 3 and half years. Before I forget, all these Govs were imposed on the party members and states too like Aketi and at the end of the day, some of them are performing below expectation, esp Ekiti governor.

6) Road block: from my little information gathering, all roads entering Ondo state were blocked throughout the election hours, some of the machineries they(no particular party is being mentioned here) intend to import from some neigbouring states to be used for the election weren't able to enter the state, thus, they couldn't deliver

Am sure there are some other reasons, feel free to share it, let's learn from this election in Ondo state. Please note this is just what I feel, not a reflection of any candidate's mind, I may be wrong in all or some part, it is just what I feel.

Ondo people has made their choice,it was an election, not like the days of OBJ and PDP where results are being announced from INEC office in Abuja when party agents were waiting in front of state INEC's office to get final result.

I pray Dr Olusegun Mimiko will be able to improve his governance and implement projects that are masses oriented, he should extend his work to other towns in Ondo state, Akure is beautiful, what about Igbara-Oke(Ifedore LG) my place of origin? We all want to have a feel of your good governance.

God bless Ondo State
God bless Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by farolee(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
kelvincoll:

From they way most pple condemned PDP and sort after ACN as an alternative I really don't think PDP did bad at all. From ds above collated result if there wasn't an Iroko mimiko LP. I think PDP wud have won that state. ACN sure has got a lot to fix before 2015. Hearty cheers to Gov Mimiko I pray he covets ds mass support into not jst good but better governance!
Coming 2015 ,Tinubu party will lose lagos.we actually voted in Fashola not ACN.Tinubu will definely go under,is just a matter of time.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
Nice One.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by onatisi(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
JW214: Reasons why I think Aketi of ACN lost

1) His Selection: before he made his intention known publicly as per contesting the guber seat in Ondo State, some guys like Dr Olu Agunloye(a former LP chieftain), Saka Lawal, etc have declared and have been working underground with the hope of getting the ticket before the godfather's annointing dropped on Aketi(the chosen as his campaign board reads), the duo mentioned earlier had to leave ACN for LP and PDP respectively with so many others and their supporters.

2) He is not a grass root politican and not so known even to his people. Prior to this election despite the fact that he was once a state commissioner in Ondo, people don't know him

3) Debate: some of us will agree that he didn't do well during the 1st and 2nd Governorship debate held some weeks before the election, I remember NLers were asking if he was truly a former Chairman of NBA, he doesn't possess the carriage to prove to his people he was not going to be a puppet to his godfather, while his friend in the same proffesion Olusola Oke was sound and factual with the way he responded to questions during the debate, some NLer gave it to Olusola Oke being the winner of that debate that day and Mimiko placed 2nd.

4) Winning Mandate: Ondo North which happened to be Aketi's Senetorial zone had too many candidates and strong politicans fighting to deliver their ward to their respective party.

Ondo North comprises majorly the Akokos and the Owos. Aketi is from Owo and chief Oluwole Fasawe(a strong PDP man) is from same town with him. Saka Lawal, former ACN gov. Aspirant and later PDP deputy gov. Candidate is from Akoko, Dr Olu Agunloye, former ACN Gov Aspirant, now a LP chieftain is from Akoko, the LP dep gov candidate Alh Ali Olanusi is from Akoko as well, these all contributed to why ACN couldn't win the North,as against other senetorial zones like central(just mimiko and Akintelure ACN's dep Gov. Candidate and South, just chief Olusola Oke). There were many power contender from the same zone(ondo north) who had mandate to deliver their ward and if possible their Senetorial disctrict to their respective party.

Tinubu & ACN factor: for those who have taken a careful study of ACN Gov's activities in SW, apart from Fasola, others are just noise makers. Ekiti is still in the position and state where Fayose left it(if not worse), this is enough to discourage the people of Ondo to think of ACN compared to the so called cosmetic project(as ACN people used to call it) Mimiko lay claims to as his achievement in the last 3 and half years. Before I forget, all these Govs were imposed on the party members and states too like Aketi and at the end of the day, some of them are performing below expectation, esp Ekiti governor.

Road block: from my little information gathering, all roads entering Ondo state were blocked throughout the election hours, some of the machineries they(no particular party is being fingered here) intend to import from some neigbouring states to be used for the election weren't able to enter the state, thus, they couldn't deliver

Ondo people has made their choice,it was an election, not like the days of OBJ and PDP where results are being announced from INEC office in Abuja when party agents were waiting in front of state INEC's office to get final result.

I pray Dr Olusegun Mimiko will be able to improve his governance and implement projects that are masses oriented.

God bless Ondo State
God bless Nigeria
thanks for this wonderful analysis ,it is really eye opening to the events that happened before the elections
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by jmaine: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi:

But when the institution fails in discharging it's function . .who do you blame ? offcourse GEJ, cos the usual mantra of "when the head is rotten, the whole body is rotten" will suffice for folks alike
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by BetaThings: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi: African politic of invisible incumbency.
What is this special thing inside the labour party that only the people of Ondo saw which the other remaining 35 states could not?
Apart from Ondo, where else did labour party has at least a single councillor? I think non at all.

God knows how many of public fund was used in buying this exercice that had been masqueraded as popularity of incumbent? I can't wait for Mimiko to finish his second term and lets see how much he loves this labour party to stay with it or is it just a platform for accosting public money along with Yes-men friends and cronies? Or will him join his friends in the other bigger Nigerian PLCs, a.k.a political parties?

I feel sorry for the so-called masses and voters
Excellent analysis!
A lot of people supported Mimiko in 2007 but he has lost support
Well before the election, I saw a lot of coverage of the election by ChannelsTv
I started wondering whether Ondo people living in other states would be voting during the election
There is only one explanation = derivation money is at play with FG might
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
farolee: Coming 2015 ,Tinubu party will lose lagos.we actually voted in Fashola not ACN.Tinubu will definely go under,is just a matter of time.
Wasn't it the same bad Tinubu that handpicked your so-called beloved Fashola ahead of others? Nigerians and their bandwagon crusade gene running riot as always. Suddenly Tinubu is this demi god, that any election his party lost anywhere is now a personal defeat.You people should get a grip!!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by ashaju33: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
easyfem: Our salary will b decide in lagos.
nawa for all this grammatical boko haram
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by BetaThings: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2012

5) Tinubu & ACN factor: for those who have taken a careful study of ACN Gov's activities in SW, apart from Fasola, others are just noise makers. Ekiti is still in the position and state where Fayose left it(if not worse), this is enough to discourage the people of Ondo to think of ACN compared to the so called cosmetic project(as ACN people used to call it) Mimiko lay claims to as his achievement in the last 3 and half years. Before I forget, all these Govs were imposed on the party members and states too like Aketi and at the end of the day, some of them are performing below expectation, esp Ekiti governor.

6) Road block: from my little information gathering, all roads entering Ondo state were blocked throughout the election hours, some of the machineries they(no particular party is being fingered here) intend to import from some neigbouring states to be used for the election weren't able to enter the state, thus, they couldn't deliver

Am sure there are some other reasons, feel free to share it, let's learn from this election in Ondo state.

I pray Dr Olusegun Mimiko will be able to improve his governance and implement projects that are masses oriented.

God bless Ondo State
God bless Nigeria

I saw only part of the 2nd debate. I saw only the last 3 questions. I had never seen the 3 before then. Akeredolu impressed me. He asked why Sunshine Stars play their matches in Ijebu Ode? He pointed out that Akure does not need a massive stadium and said that Liberty stadium is functional without being very big
He was asked about IT, I liked his answers too
Mimiko has won but I am not sure it is the best for the people

So Fayemi is making noise? Really.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by BetaThings: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
jmaine:

But when the institution fails in discharging it's function . .who do you blame ? offcourse GEJ, cos the usual mantra of "when the head is rotten, the whole body is rotten" will suffice for folks alike

No problem, we will now put all blames on the doorstep of GEJ
So how come the GEJ did not rescue ALUU4?
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by pluto04(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
Very good analysis. I think President Jonathan also needs to be commended for his resolve to back INEC in conducting free and fair elections unlike the do or die politics of OBJ.

6) Road block: from my little information gathering, all roads entering Ondo state were blocked throughout the election hours, some of the machineries they(no particular party is being mentioned here) intend to import from some neigbouring states to be used for the election weren't able to enter the state, thus, they couldn't deliver

Am sure there are some other reasons, feel free to share it, let's learn from this election in Ondo state. Please note this is just what I feel, not a reflection of any candidate's mind, I may be wrong in all or some part, it is just what I feel.

I pray Dr Olusegun Mimiko will be able to improve his governance and implement projects that are masses oriented, he should extend his work to other towns in Ondo state, Akure is beautiful, what about Igbara-Oke(Ifedore LG) my place of origin? We all want to have a feel of your good governance.

God bless Ondo State
God bless Nigeria
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by jmaine: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
BetaThings:

No problem, we will now put all blames on the doorstep of GEJ

The above counter is quite a sad attempt . .Am giving you another opportunity to try . .Please do not disappoint . . . .
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by onatisi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
BetaThings:

this must be a joke ,dont tell me you mean this ,pls
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by jmaine: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
onatisi:

It was really an horrible attempt . . .It's amazing Betathings actually came up with that confidently embarassed
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by JW214: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
BetaThings:

I saw only part of the 2nd debate. I saw only the last 3 questions. I had never seen the 3 before then. Akeredolu impressed me. He asked why Sunshine Stars play their matches in Ijebu Ode? He pointed out that Akure does not need a massive stadium and said that Liberty stadium is functional without being very big
He was asked about IT, I liked his answers too
Mimiko has won but I am not sure it is the best for the people

So Fayemi is making noise? Really.

I stand to be corrected if I am wrong sir, and as earlier stated, this is my opinion, it may be wrong.

Fayemi and other ACN governors in SW are noise makers.I may be quick to judge them all by now, I am waiting for the end of their 3rd year in office because the 4th will be used to prepare for 2nd term.

I was among a team who did an independent Perimeter boundary survey of Ekiti state with Kwara, Osun, Kogi and Ondo states some years ago and years after, I still visit Ekiti regularly, what I read in the dailies(the nation esp) is different from what I see on ground. In April, a fixed transformer around Poly Ado campus along Ilawe road (close to state ACN chairman's house) was delayed from being used because the governor has to commission it later in May as part of his achievement. I was like for God's sake, a transformer?

Sir, I may be wrong, all of them including Mimiko is guity of this, Media hype!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Orebukola(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
kessyur:

The people have decided. The earliest was quite fair. History will always remember GEJ's administration. He has proven that certain things can actually work. In the power sector, electioneering etc. Thanks Ebele Goodluck Joe, i am proud of you.
May u and ur generations be great 4 ur thought abt GEJ.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by BetaThings: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
JW214:

I stand to be corrected if I am wrong sir, and as earlier stated, this is my opinion, it may be wrong.

Fayemi and other ACN governors in SW are noise makers.I may be quick to judge them all by now, I am waiting for the end of their 3rd year in office because the 4th will be used to prepare for 2nd term.

I was among a team who did an independent Perimeter boundary survey of Ekiti state with Kwara, Osun, Kogi and Ondo states some years ago and years after, I still visit Ekiti regularly, what I read in the dailies(the nation esp) is different from what I see on ground. In April, a fixed transformer around Poly Ado campus along Ilawe road (close to state ACN chairman's house) was delayed from being used because the governor has to commission it later in May as part of his achievement. I was like for God's sake, a transformer?

Sir, I may be wrong, all of them including Mimiko is guity of this, Media hype!
Fair enough
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thelastPope(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi:

What a dumb question! You ACN peeps have no shame at all! So who have you been critisizing when it comes to election issues in Nigeria? Jega or GEJ? Now things are working and you want to give the credit to the person who you didn't criticize abi? Shameless dumbo! You lot are really making a f00l of yourselves. Smh!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by BetaThings: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi:

jmaine:

jmaine:

That above counter is quite a sad attempt . .Am giving you another opportunity to try . .Please do not disappoint . . . .

onatisi:

Why not? He "conducted" the election. He has to "arrest" criminals too
Begin from the beginning
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
jmaine:

Its the usual Nigerian's leader is god mentality. Election conduct shouldn't have anything to do with a president anyway. But when people like you kept congratulating him, he will now thinks that it depends on him how the outcome becomes.

Its a fact that in most 3rd world democracies that its the people that actually creates their dictators by making them think more than the are, giving praise that doesn't belong to them. And so it goes until he begin to think that its his power to exercise such a scenario.

Whenever Nigeria means business with real and effective democracy, GEJ would not even been appointing the INEC chief and yourself wouldn't even know who the INEC chief is, just like 99.99% of Americans or the British do not know the likes of Jega in their countries.

I kept telling Nigerians to stop singing praise of their politician when they act as the law expected of them, or when they do a job you paid them very handsomely to do. You never congratulate man for paying his taxis, sending his child to school or feeding them, do you?
That is what is expected of him and should not win an award for doing so.

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
thelastPope:

What a dumb question! You ACN peeps have no shame at all! So who have you been critisizing when it comes to election issues in Nigeria? Jega or GEJ? Now things are working and you want to give the credit to the person who you didn't criticize abi? Shameless dumbo! You lot are really making a f00l of yourselves. Smh!
Myself, an ACN peep?
Myself a member of any Nigerian organ of stealing from the masses a.k.a political parties? That is an insult to me. If you're that moronic to be one of their members, don't you ever think everyone else is that a rogue, hungry and jobless as well.
Nigerian party Peep? What a crass!!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by jmaine: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi:

Its the usual Nigerian's leader is god mentality. Election conduct shouldn't have anything to do with a president anyway. But when people like you kept congratulating him, he will now thinks that it depends on him how the outcome becomes.

Its a fact that in most 3rd world democracies that its the people that actually creates their dictators by making them think more than the are, giving praise that doesn't belong to them. And so it goes until he begin to think that its his power to exercise such a scenario.

Whenever Nigeria means business with real and effective democracy, GEJ would not even been appointing the INEC chief and yourself wouldn't even know who the INEC chief is, just like 99.99% of Americans or the British do not know the likes of Jega in their countries.

I kept telling Nigerians to stop singing praise of their politician when they act as the law expected of them, or when they do a job you paid them very handsomely to do. You never congratulate man for paying his taxis, sending his child to school or feeding them, do you?
That is what is expected of him and should not win an award for doing so.

Another unnecessary deflective long story . . .

To keep my assertion simple again; i will simply chill and wait for folks like you in the future to berate the president, with respect to perceived instituted authorities not living up to par . .

Then we shall discuss at length . . . .
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thelastPope(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi:
Me an ACN peep?
Myself a member of any Nigerian organ of stealing from the masses a.k.a political parties? That is an insult to me. If you're that moronic to be one of their members, don't you ever think everyone else is that a rogue, hungry and jobless as well.
Nigerian party Peep? What a crass!!

So if you are not their peep, why are you licking their azzz here on NL? Your previous posts gives you away easily. Who you trying to deceive? Funny chap! Maybe you have an identity crisis then. Like the ugly duckling who didn't know who she was.

I know your type. Trying to play the neutrality card but always licking the ACN azzs on threads. Get a grip and shelve the hypocrisy. If you can criticize GEJ for bad elections, then you should commend him for good ones. Is that so hard to do?
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by stonebridge: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
reindeer:
This speaks of political sophistication, not just voting as sheep and following a ''godfather''.

Bam bam. 100% for you bro.
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by Eziachi: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
thelastPope:

So if you are not their peep, why are you licking their azzz here on NL? Your previous posts gives you away easily. Who you trying to deceive? Funny chap! Maybe you have an identity crisis then. Like the ugly duckling who didn't know who she was.

I know your type. Trying to play the neutrality card but always licking the ACN azzs on threads. Get a grip and shelve the hypocrisy. If you can criticize GEJ for bad elections, then you should commend him for good ones. Is that so hard to do?
Whose back side you decide to lick is your problem. I can never lower myself to call myself a supporter of any Nigerian real job shy politicians. I don't owe any of them any commendation if they are doing a job they overpaid 100 times to do.
Quote me where I criticise the Ijaw man for bad election, except how himself and his PDP plc rigged him into power in an election he doesn't need rigging to win, especially in my beloved East.
ACN my foot!!
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by joeyfire(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
grin Sai Mimiko!!! Iroko for Show
Re: Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll by thelastPope(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eziachi:
Wasn't it the same bad Tinubu that handpicked your so-called beloved Fashola ahead of others? Nigerians and their bandwagon crusade gene running riot as always. Suddenly Tinubu is this demi god, that any election his party lost anywhere is now a personal defeat.You people should get a grip!!

Is this not you licking Tinubu's azz? Why are you defending the crook? Why did you say he isn't a candidate? When he was talking trash during the ACN campaign about our he wants to win Ondo by all means, was he the candidate? When he was openly telling the world he is a godfather and telling the world how he spent millions of pounds on Mimiko, were you blind? You are doing a very poor job of masking your ACN support. Try harder!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere / Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / Why Buhari Has Not Sacked Emefiele, CBN Governor - Pulse.NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.