Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim (13348 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / Be Warned. Don't Fall A Victim. / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
shadrach77: Igbos again! They will do anything for money grin grin grin
whats ur point here. Must tribalism be brought into everything?? Park well joor!
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by Paulfish: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
PosCaricature :
@OP, please next time don't be in haste to send credit or anything across, rather you call the line back with your phone and ask him to give the phone to the victim so you can speak with him/her. If he refuses then, you'l quickly know it's all scam. I equally received a mail from one "Vivian Fugar" claimed to be a victim of war from D.R.Congo, telling me about her late father Samuel Fugar, who died & left behind the sum of $2.7m & that due to her refugee status in Senegal could not claim the cash from a Scottish bank. And that I should send my profile including bank details to her so I can help her claim the said cash here in Nigeria after which I will send her part of the money to move down & settle down with me in Nigeria... My brother, we need to quickly rebuke them whenever they try to be funny.
the same STORY with me_but mine was kabila konè a Ghanian Refugee living in Rwanda... It's all SCAM!!!
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lol...does this one kill too? grin grin.
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by Telez(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
Tnx 4 dat
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by ziccoit: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
Every unnamed caller is a scam untill the caller states his/her intention.
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by stephnie44(f): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
i was a called 2 sometime ago.i nealy urinated on my body.after callin d guy nd askin him 2 flash me wit d person's no he was just joncin me.then i remembered dat non of my family member was travellin.i just cut d call nd gave him a very heart breakin text.if only he had a heart
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by inuyasha01(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
ItsModella:
I knew someone was going to try to justify this shameless act with nonsense. You can't always blame the government for every damn thing that happens in this country...haba sef.
if not the government,tell us who to blame for joblessness?cheesy
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by chijokz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
I also nearly fell for this scam..Na wa o..
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by joinnow: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
Shadrach77. Reason for you to fail all you exams. Pls of advise always look before you lead. The caller intially communicated in English language and later in Yoruba.
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by joinnow: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
Shadrach77. Look before you leap
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by Quadmaster(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
The most crazy thing is that dis scammers know the names of whoever they want to scam.I still wonder how they get all dis personal data from!
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
Quadmaster: The most crazy thing is that dis scammers know the names of whoever they want to scam.I still wonder how they get all dis personal data from!
may be na juju dem dey use. sometimes i get scared
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by Horo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
We need to be careful and be prayerful to God to save us from this people they are desperate and explore diff method to get at their victims,I think I received three diff calls on diff occasion all of them claiming to be working with nnpcgroup they used to buy some items for the company but now it has been assigned to a diff person and don't want to be expose becouse they used to add their own on the normal price all they want from me is to act as the supplier,they will mention lot of gains that if one is not careful will fall for them,they will ask u to call the storekeeper and one fake oyinbo will call u to tell u he is coming from port harcourt to get the materials.may God continue to protect us from this wicked people Ameen
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by dking123: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
blink182: he said joblessness caused it,do you think these criminals are gainfully employed Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd do this just f̶̲̥̅̊☺я fun?
Onething most nigerians do not appreciate Iڪ that we are some of the most law abiding citizens on earth. how many times have you heard of gainfully employed citizen involved in scam or armed robbery, I am taalking of the average Nigerian unlike in the usa where a man with a car, house Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd family goes into a store Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd tries †☺ kill everyone.

So all these bankers that involve themselves in cases of robbery are jobless too or poor?
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by 3kay945(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
we have just been alerted that N2,000,000M will be credited into your account from MTN call Mrs Gloria Eke on 08131292913 for completion of transfer.

Have you guys seen this? this scammers are everywhere.
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by Obinoscopy(m): 12:29am On Oct 22, 2012
This is really pathetic. What even irks me the most is that they've now made us to be suspicious of subsequent SOS calls. Who knows, a genuine SOS will be viewed and treated as scam in the future leading to possible loss of lifes. God help us
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by Novice1(m): 2:02am On Oct 22, 2012
Jubal01: Al dis r d results of our systems failure 2 provyd jobs 4 d youths. God wil deliva us.
Nope. This is a sing of boundless greed, abuse of talent and laziness by our youth. There are many jobless folks out there trying to make an honest living, and it is not got's job to provide jobs for everybody anyway.
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 22, 2012
If it sounds too good to be true...
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by ghettodreamz(m): 5:20am On Oct 22, 2012
Scam isn't peculiar to Nigeria alone, but if people are gainfully employed then the occurrence of such scam among other variant would definitely be reduced to the bearest minimum in the country. An idle hand is the devil's workshop, remember
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by 3kay945(m): 5:38am On Oct 22, 2012
FILL THE E-BANKING FORM:
*Full Name:
*Bank Name:
*Account No:
*Winning Code No:
*Insurance Policy Code No:
*Cheque No:
Send to Mrs Gloria Eke on 08131292913.
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by justwise(m): 6:16am On Oct 22, 2012
ghettodreamz: Scam isn't peculiar to Nigeria alone, but if people are gainfully employed then the occurrence of such scam among other variance would definitely be reduced to the bearest minimum in the country. An idle hand is the devil's workshop, remember

You are wrong, scam to some people is a career, even in developed world there are scammers. People with good job engages in scam. A criminal is a criminal no matter the situation.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by lumeneng22: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2012
And these thieves are registered users with these communication companies? Consumers right protection isn't it? Shior!...
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by ghettodreamz(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2012
justwise:

You are wrong, scam to some people is a career, even in developed world there are scammers. People with good job engages in scam. A criminal is a criminal no matter the situation.

I heard u MR. You seem to know quite a lot about the subject matter then, but I won't debate the issue with you. All I know is there are people who do it in a bid to put soul and body together. I am not trying to justify the acts here, don't get me wrong, but the problem of unemployment is one of the critical factors that lure people into committing crimes in any country, take it or leave it. cool cool cool
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by Shine1177: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by faragai24: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
Bleep the number, let them call me on 0705423119, i am waiting.
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by ddim22: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
ItsModella:
I knew someone was going to try to justify this shameless act with nonsense. You can't always blame the government for every damn thing that happens in this country...haba sef.
God bless you for this comment.The way people here easily justify crime these day is appaling.Nigeria is not the only country in the world with high rate of unemployment.High rate unemployment is now a global phenomenon and it does not justify any form of crime or misdemeanor.
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by ddim22: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
inuyasha01: if not the government,tell us who to blame for joblessness?cheesy
Are you employable?
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by trekkie: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
someone i know just got a call from a supposed agency getting jobs for people in dubai and my guy is desperate. he called me and i promised to go on nairaland to enquire. he has been asked to pay 100,000 naira with a guarantee to get a job in dubai within six months. i already told him its a scam i just want confirmation. house please reply
cheers
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by Cutebabynairalandcom: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
[quote author=toba] wow and u had to go all the way to cement? honestly if i was told its mum or brother, i would have acted as well. May God help us,i live @ cement few houses to d b/stop n d funny thing is that the guy started insultn me d next day n calling me a greedy person instead...lol
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
Cutebaby@nairaland.com:
i live @ cement few houses to d b/stop n d funny thing is that the guy started insultn me d next day n calling me a greedy person instead...lol
buhahaha. thats how they do sometimes. they'll insult u when they've been caught
Re: Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim by mrkels(m): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2012
oubi:

Ʊ shuld b on d floor of Ʊ papas house eating sunday rice α̲̅πd stew.. Not spewing todlers mentality on NL wif ūя̲̅ mamas megabite

SCAMMER...E-DIOT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUNNY PHOTOS OF Naturally Sexy Trees / What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? / Faulty Predictions by Some Greatmen .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.