Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? (968 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri / In China Lesbian Couple Push For Same-sex Marriage Legalisation By Getting Marri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by Williamfors(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
is there anything wrong to marri a woman that answer the same suname wth you? The same village but not your family relation.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by CrazyMan(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
Williamfors: is there anything wrong to marri a woman that answer the same suname wth you? The same village but not your family relation.
If a woman bears the same surname with you, you both are from the same village, but different families, why shouldn't you marry her?

I'm fully aware that there are some cultures in Nigeria that forbid people from marrying someone from their village, but in cases where such laws are permitted, I see no reason why you should ask such a question.

Finally...when next you have a problem you feel the house should know about, take your time to explain yourself so people can understand you properly before hitting the reply button.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by MrsChima(f): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why are people asking vapid questions these days

What the Bleep does a same surname have to do with you choosing to marry her Not everybody with the same surname are related by blood damn!

SMH.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by xtrafly(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Why are people asking vapid questions these days

What the Bleep does a same surname have to do with you choosing to marry her Not everybody with the same surname are related by blood damn!

SMH.
Seconded
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by Rocktation(f): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
Hehe.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Williamfors: is there anything wrong to marri a woman that answer the same suname wth you? The same village but not your family relation.

No. You already answered your own question. See bolded.
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Whats wrong with it?
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by 190theclown: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
My names are 190 ariabonkbor and yield's name is yield ariabonkbor and

We still got married - no issues, everyone is happy!
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by Midastorch(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
This is the dumbest question anybody has ever asked on Nairaland.Mtscheew
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by fairygeh(f): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
Yes it is very wrong infact its a sin,taboo,abomination,dont try it.else u wl face the wrath of ur gods in ur village,some questions tire me sef
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 22, 2012
190-the-clown:
My names are 190 ariabonkbor and yield's name is yield ariabonkbor and

We still got married - no issues, everyone is happy!

Lmao. 190, you're a case, I swear. cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by Exponental(m): 2:56am On Oct 22, 2012
See WAEC question oooooo, abi na JAMB question
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 22, 2012
Simple answer NO. Unless it is your sister or mother tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by Mynd44: 5:35am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by UmericanGirl(f): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2012
Mynd_44: .

If you magnify this post 1,000 times you will see the answer deep inside that "."
Re: Is It Wrong To Marri A Woman That Answer The Same Suname With? by 190theclown: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2012
Yield:

Lmao. 190, you're a case, I swear. cheesycheesycheesycheesy

kiss

(1) (Reply)

Shy Guys / Watch Out, Your Partner Could Be Manipulative / I Still Hv Memories Of My Ex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.