Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: (1601 Views)

TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN / Describe The Nlander You've Met / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Emmanbaba: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2012
Considering all the 'formings' and 'i-better-pass-yous' going on here, Tell us about the nairalanders you've met in real person. Compare and contrast between who they really are and the person they portray themselves to be on here. However, giving their username or not is left for you to decide. As for me, got a 'date' with a nairalander later this week, can't drop details yet.
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Tosinville(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2012
why? since you can't drop details yet then why do u want us to? you're on a long thing, bro.
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Excelboi(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2012
y u wan knw? no make i box ur face,@op!
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by claremont(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2012
I met one in Germany when I went there on a visit. He took good care of me, and even helped me negotiate a sweet German "ofueke" to spend the night with whilst I was there grin. Good lad he was.
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by freecocoa(f): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2012
You can't drop details of yours but expect others to,you must be on cheap and expired drugs.
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Tosinville(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2012
^Na fyt?™
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by randyorton: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
[size=14pt]
freecocoa:

You can't drop details of yours but expect others to,you must be on cheap and expired drugs.

u are always fighting.

@ topic,
i have met freecocoa. she is short and ugly with bad breath. she hardly smiles. Well,there is even no need for her to smile cos she actually looks like an old woman when she smiles.
[/size]
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
Tosin abeg some people sabi misyarn joor,why him no go talk him own come say make people tell am their own?e no make sense na.

randyorton:

[size=14pt]
u are always fighting.

@ topic,
i have met freecocoa. she is short and ugly with bad breath. she hardly smiles. Well,there is even no need for her to smile cos she actually looks like an old woman when she smiles.
[/size]

You never near the kinda people I give attention so abeg enter back into the hole you crawled out from,I'm done talking to you,whatever you have to say,refer back to this post as my reply.
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by randyorton: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
freecocoa:

Tosin abeg some people sabi misyarn joor,why him no go talk him own come say make people tell am their own?e no make sense na.

You never near the kinda people I give attention so abeg enter back into the hole you crawled out from,I'm done talking to you,whatever you have to say,refer back to this post as my reply.

@topic,

her punaniee smells like dead fish. pls help me advice her to waSH it properly.
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by annawhite(f): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
randyorton:

@topic,

her punaniee smells like dead fish. pls help me advice her to waSH it properly.
randyorton still thinking of what to say to you. .
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Emmanbaba: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
@freecocoa, calm down, your body too dey hot. I said i'm meeting her for the first time later this week, so what details do you want me to drop? What we've been discussing on YIM? Details would definitely come after the date,
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Dyt(f): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2012
hmmm
met quite a nos, hung out, dinner, club, lunch, movie, danced, dine
wz a gd one u know
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
@Freecocoa, no offence but you give the impression of an uncultured street chic which you might be far from in real life. If someone does something you don't approve of I reckon there are civilised mature ways to handle such, just saying.
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by freecocoa(f): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^licesnce to talk abi?no be NL again,randyfool has opened door na so ya'all can follow suit,please do well to keep your opinions about me to yourself,if I need it I'll ask but seriously right now,I don't care what you think about me,you know why?cos you know nada about me and for all I care and know,you ain't better than I am.
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2012
freecocoa:

^^licesnce to talk abi?no be NL again,randyfool has opened door na so ya'all can follow suit,please do well to keep your opinions about me to yourself,if I need it I'll ask but seriously right now,I don't care what you think about me,you know why?cos you know nada about me and for all I care and know,you ain't better than I am.
Noted madmoiselle, take it easy though, I like you hence the comment so take it as genuine concern from a observant brother. Sometimes your approach just leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, afterall this a forum one traverses regularly.
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2012
claremont:

I met one in Germany when I went there on a visit. He took good care of me, and even helped me negotiate a sweet German "ofueke" to spend the night with whilst I was there grin. Good lad he was.
I no who u met trust him to organize you,am yet to meet him and yes he's a cool lad.Don't say a word shhhhhhHh!!! Its coded.

@op
Mehn if Badosky starts listing names dey might bite me, but I ave met a bunch due to my cousins in d sport section.Some are d same persona online and offline, some are extremely shy, very few were Hawt,most were friendly and till date we still mingle wen am in town.I have a list of hopefuls to see wen I touch down so ama keep u updated,by d way D is very shyy,C is in love wiv moi,B I admire and A is a take home to dada.Y'all no who u are wink cheesy kiss

@randy

Abeg no near dat cocoalet oo, wetin does u if I reason u dis thread go burn.I love u talk ur own wink cheesy
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by buttkick: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
dyt long time how have you been
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Dyt(f): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
i m doin grt
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Chimezie198(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2012
Yea! I've met Freecocoa but she begged me not to expose her looks.
Even Goldieluks too - when i was dreaming, we were on our honeymoon in kingdom of heaven. Shez preetie though!
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by tellwisdom: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2012
[size=17pt]u are always fighting.

@ topic,
i have met freecocoa. she is short and ugly with bad breath. she hardly smiles. Well,there is even no need for her to smile cos she actually looks like an old woman when she smiles
[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Emmanbaba: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2012
Mehn, the e-romance between me and the lady is getting hotter by the day, can't wait to see her on sunday night, would keep you guys updated.
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by RuuDie(m): 5:57am On Feb 04, 2012
Met a certain Gamine in V/I years ago now. . . . .not sure she is still on N/L, but very cool dame nonetheless!
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by mystiqueem(f): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2012
Meet 'Lawyer' Nice chap.
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by slimyem: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2012
met some guy way before i joined NL and b4 i kneww he was a member.
Cool dude.still friends till date.
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2012
@ Cocoa try and control ur anger, I expect u to Ignore somefins, expecially when d words r 4rm Juvenile Eediots,

They r only trying to buy ur attention cheaply,
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by RuuDie(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2012
Also met another user from way back,Razorr, in Surulere. . . . .extremely lively personality.

Person I'd love very much to meet now - mystiqueem grin
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2012
Ijogz K:

@ Cocoa try and control ur anger, I expect u to Ignore somefins, expecially when d words r 4rm Juvenile Eediots,

They r only trying to buy ur attention cheaply,
Thank o jare my sweetrat,dem never reach,hey have I met you? Nah don't think so. tongue
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
Loooool, Miss NL
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Dyt(f): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2012
dis op has nt told us ow it went o
abi na d oda way round?
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Emeka72(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
^ I don't know why He can't tell us.

I once met a guy from d phones section at d school càfé, he asked Me if I was Emeka that he liked the way I contribute to phones section; but, I was coding as if I don't know what he was saying.

@Dyt, pls how are we going to do this valentine?
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Dyt(f): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2012
where wld u wanna tk me 2?
I called on u bday, expectin a drink n cake bt non came by
Re: Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: by Emeka72(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2012
^ I would like to take you to silver-bird galleria. My birth-day was on June 20th last yr. Yes I think you replied Me then. Somebody called Me with private number.
Dyt, thanks a lot, I appreciate you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Searching For A Lady Ready To Settle Down / Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? / All The Ladies In Da House-call Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.