Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria (5612 Views)

In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / Eziachi: Northern Under Age Voters Vs Southern Vote Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria by mallammusa1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
Default01: Mallam musa shame on u and d northern elites,u guys ruled d country 4 abt 36 yrs dat is more dan half our independence,and u guys ar stil backward in evrytin.ok apart 4r begging and bombing.bunch of sucide bombers
shame on you too with your kidnapings, ritual killings and jungle justice babarism

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria by T9ksy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
double post
Re: Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria by T9ksy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Listen and Listen very carefully:
IGBOS dont hang their future on any form of property they have now, Do you know why , we are soo hardworking that we can easily acquire them in a short time.

Oh i see.......Oh well, good on you guys. You all going to have to work harder all over again once your badly and relentlessly maligned

hosts eventually had enough of your crass ingratitude and finally kick you off their regions.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2012
Arsenate: You are wrong. The south isn't million of miles ahead of the north intellectually. The south is million of miles ahead of north in producing "educated illiterates". A bunch of guys with stock-piles of certificates whose brains are always played with by the few educated northerners, lol.

The South is a million miles ahead of the North. The difference is, the Norethers are complete savages that do not value human life at all. A Northerner will kill a man over 5 naira. The North have the military behind them, that's the reason they stay ahead. Take away the military and then you see how the playing field evens out.
Re: Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 12:37am On Oct 23, 2012
9ja voice: Yes we need the alliance now than ever.

To my opinion, let's the south join hands and vote an igbo man after Jonathan in 2015 or 2019

Up southern unity

It's not about voting an Igbo man. Has any Igbo man done anything great for Igboland? No! It's about the South standing up for the South! The North are playing us for fools. us southerners boast about education. Why can't we be educated enough to stand up to these idiots?
Re: Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 12:40am On Oct 23, 2012
Ikengawo: every single chance nigeria has had to 'stand up to these animals' the yoruba has sided with them like loyal pets, so please exclude SW from your 'unity' list.

You're missing the bigger picture. I'm talking about the South joing up but you can't get over your petty tribalism!
Re: Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria by lacasa: 1:57am On Oct 23, 2012
mallam_musa: if the north is behind, then why have they been ruling for a long time? or do you think that an illiterate can manage and lead human beings? the most progressive leadership this country has had is under a northerner. Sen. Jibril Aminu a fulani man till this day holds the record of the best graduating student Medecine has ever had in University of ibadan. In the case of boko haram and all, go and ask your commander in chief with all the nation's millitary and intelligence resources at his disposal yet he & innocecent nigerians are taken captive by a small group of illiterates. please dont under rate the north.

^^mallam_musa yayi magana. wink

Now, & First of all,. i wld love to insult the starter of this thread, but i guess dat would be a waste of time cos "insulting a fool only proves there are two fools".

It amazes me Ђδω an Igbo & a Yoruba wld ever imagine ganging up against the North & expect to be successfulgrin

Infact, b4 i go into an argument or debate wt "Local champions of southern nairaland"grin, let me sit back and watch Ђδω the nairaland 'yaribas' & the nairaland 'yigbos' co-exist on this threadgrin

And if by some miracle, they dnt implode b4 my very eyes, thαt wld give me the cue to give them the needed lesson & schooling as to WHY THEIR MISSION IS a FUTILE ONE FROM THE OUTSET

#SaiArewa cool

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria by Arsenate(m): 6:22am On Oct 23, 2012
MegaMan2020:

The South is a million miles ahead of the North. The difference is, the Norethers are complete savages that do not value human life at all. A Northerner will kill a man over 5 naira. The North have the military behind them, that's the reason they stay ahead. Take away the military and then you see how the playing field evens out.
lol. southerners value life? Well that explains the jungle justice going on in most southern cities, like the one in Aluu. I guess the perpetrators of those act are from the north too, eh? In the streets of lagos, a mutilated corpse Is found almost every day. In the SE you'll see kids blowing their skulls off all in the name of cultism.
I think speaking bad of the north makes some of u feel good about yourselves. But that doesn't take away the fact that u southerners are no better than the "savages".
Re: Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 6:28am On Oct 23, 2012
Yorubas are neither North nor South.
Re: Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria by aljharem(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2012
I really hate the idea of this north and south. If at all the country wants to split then Yorubas hold their own and are not joining any useless North or even South. North can go their way, the so called educated south can go their way. THEN THE WEST WOULD GO HER WAY. Failure to do so would only result in some iddeiots screaming marginalization again.
Re: Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria by aljharem(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2012
Obiagu1: [size=18pt]Yorubas are neither North nor South.[/size]

gbam gbammmm + 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 very well said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Aliyu Bans Old Boats In Niger / The Second Woman In GEJ Life That He Doesnt Want Nigeria To Know About / Former NSA Sambo Dansuki Arrested!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.