Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed (10927 Views)

Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It / Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: Who cares,I will get one in 5 months when those guys go broke then get Ebay flooded with iPhone5,for now my One X and Bold5 even with the absence of my iPhone4s is more than enough for me.

also waiting for the used ones to sell grin grin
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by acidtalk: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2012
This is the reason why SO MANY other hundred of iphone 5 will have same problem.

https://www.nairaland.com/1055195/252-iphone-5-smartphones-stolen
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by spartanian(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2012
pls someone should buy dis fone for me na
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2012
acidtalk: This is the reason why SO MANY other hundred of iphone 5 will have same problem.

https://www.nairaland.com/1055195/252-iphone-5-smartphones-stolen

hmmmmm. I pray i dont fall a victim undecided undecided undecided
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by otumfour(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2012
Fabolousibk1: Am coming,I wan reach buka make I chop eba first,am comin 2 comments plz

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny guy chaley!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by GudluckIBB(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2012
Policewoman: Hmmm.... And i was about heading out dis morning to go buy one.

Getaway jor!
You wey never fit pay your 3 months rent for ur one room wey u dey live,You wan go use one hundred and Ninty Tawsan Naira go buy fone.
You need alabukun drugs i swear!!!!!
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by chucky234(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2012
tumababa:

also waiting for the used ones to sell grin grin
That's the koko my brother,that my locked iPhone4 you didn't even show up as promised,I sold it off to a Nlander in Ibadan for 35k.
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by lacasa: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2012
Sam Milla: Where money to buy un-sealed one sef?

Na only phone we go dey buy for this world?

Hehehe.. grin
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: That's the koko my brother,that my locked iPhone4 you didn't even show up as promised,I sold it off to a Nlander in Ibadan for 35k.

Honestly, i can't even remember, abeg no vex.
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by thisisjonny(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2012
I even had a similar experience but this time it was my Boss who got a gift of Iphone 5. We tried to open it but couldnt. infact we spent close to 20k all to no avail. At the end we had to return the phone to the man who presented it to her. But come to think of it self 190K for one phone. Omo eno dey easy oh, dat na money one car.
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by ronald2g1(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2012
Mhen I don't knw abt u guys... Buh for d guy to wait 3hrs for dem to get from anoda source eg ikeja shuld hv alredy givin him some idea to check even d package, forget unlock or lock, we all knw dat in nigeria, u gast open ur eye o even wen u r dead sef!!! No offence pls
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by nairaman66(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
Just an advice

Be careful when buying iphone5 that is sealed

Boko Haram don start to use Iphone 5 seal their BOM.BS?
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by mu2sa2: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
Wht's d price of d phone again, just to confirm. And d national minimum wage is what?
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
mu2sa2: Wht's d price of d phone again, just to confirm. And d national minimum wage is what?
bros, this phone is not for the poor ooo..... not even for the average man sef. I sell it, i dont use it grin grin
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by Burger01(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
190k!! a year from now and it's 25k used, 40k new. Na wa o...
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by mikron(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by sushieater: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
spartanian: pls someone should buy dis fone for me na
Beg policewoman
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by mikron(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
whats so special about this iPhone? i placed an order online for a smartphone HTC HD2 windows mobile phone which was delivered to me 2 days ago. i must confess the phone is something else. it boast of a 1ghz smartdragon processor with a 4.3 inch wide touch capacity screen that can also run on android jellybean operating system for just N50,000 and an iphone cost as much as 190k is unthinkable. i watched the phone reviews for both the new Samsung galaxy s3 and this particular iphone and i must confess the Samsung is a little ahead in terms of functionality (my opinion though). there is nothing the iPhone has that the Samsung galaxy 3 dont have. both run on the new android ice-cream sandwich operating system, both have multitouch, both has 4.5 inch touch capaticity screen, Gps, compass, e.t.c. there is nothing so special about the fone joor,
iPhone 5-N190,000
Samsung galaxy3-N90,000
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by ikpoba1: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
Iphone, Ipic, Imei etc, but above all: Ipay
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by sushieater: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
mikron: there is nothing the iPhone has that the Samsung galaxy 3 dont have. both run on the new android ice-cream sandwich operating system, both have multitouch, both has 4.5 inch touch capaticity screen, Gps, compass, e.t.c. there is nothing so special about the fone joor
oga we got what u were tryna say about the Iphone being overated but please stop confusing yourself with those things u wrote up there, u were totally wrong..Google na ur man, u fit ask am the specifications of SGIII & IPHONE5 without even buying him g.arri for launch
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by Evie007: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2012

cheesy LWKMD!!!!!!
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by dtemidare: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
Policewoman: Hmmm.... And i was about heading out dis morning to go buy one.

See your mouth.Abeg make I hear word joor
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by sanmi2002: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
I read that iphone5 is using nano SIM, which is new in telc industry, so do we now have nano sim in nija, or what type of sim did u insert? I hope it is nt chinko type of iPhone. Somebody shud enlighten me here.
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by jaxxy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
BB 4 LIFE cool grin
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by Idealjosh: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
emmatok:

I see no crime here.
IPhone 5 is locked to foreign networks by default, anybody buying for use in Nigeria must unlock it.
I hope iPhone 5 is supported yet cos some peeps are still having issues with the 4s.
It shows u in little about wat ur sayin, he paid for the unlocked which he said was 190k, if he was to buy the locked in us, that's about $199 which is less than 40k. Pls be informed
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by Idealjosh: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
mikron: whats so special about this iPhone? i placed an order online for a smartphone HTC HD2 windows mobile phone which was delivered to me 2 days ago. i must confess the phone is something else. it boast of a 1ghz smartdragon processor with a 4.3 inch wide touch capacity screen that can also run on android jellybean operating system for just N50,000 and an iphone cost as much as 190k is unthinkable. i watched the phone reviews for both the new Samsung galaxy s3 and this particular iphone and i must confess the Samsung is a little ahead in terms of functionality (my opinion though). there is nothing the iPhone has that the Samsung galaxy 3 dont have. both run on the new android ice-cream sandwich operating system, both have multitouch, both has 4.5 inch touch capaticity screen, Gps, compass, e.t.c. there is nothing so special about the fone joor,
iPhone 5-N190,000
Samsung galaxy3-N90,000
This guy is a comedian, u bought HTC HD2 windows mobile and it runs Android. Na wa o shocked and u even said that Galaxy s3 and iPhone run on Andriod. Lwkmd, when did iPhone run on android.
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by mikron(m): 3:11am On Oct 23, 2012
Ideal_josh:
This guy is a comedian, u bought HTC HD2 windows mobile and it runs Android. Na wa o shocked and u even said that Galaxy s3 and iPhone run on Andriod. Lwkmd, when did iPhone run on android.
go and do ur research very well, you must be naive not to know that the HTC HD2 can also run on the android operating system (jellybean) meaning it works both on windows and android. do your research on iPhone too. and before you comment without reading i suggest u take time to read and understand what i wrote again, i said i bought an HTC HD2 windows mobile fone that[b] can also run on android[/b] (meaning if u dont like the windows you can run an android operating system on it) i did not say HTC HD2 fones are android fones.
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 23, 2012
sanmi2002: I read that iphone5 is using nano SIM, which is new in telc industry, so do we now have nano sim in nija, or what type of sim did u insert? I hope it is nt chinko type of iPhone. Somebody shud enlighten me here.

yes. iphone5 uses a nano sim. u can easily cut ur normal sim into a nano sim with a nano sim cutter or use a blade(not always accurate). Right now they are cutting d sim with d nano sim cutter btw 1-2k in ikj and VI. all d prices will go down soon. Maybe by Xmas.
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2012
Haba, seun that's bad for business na. Could be one honest mistake
Seun: You should tell us where you bought the sealed phone that was already activated so we can avoid the place. Maybe he bought it from the wrong source.
Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by Suntemi(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2012
Lol at honest mistake but truly, you are right. It may be a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful When Buying Iphone5 That Is Sealed by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
I think the sellers are now more careful. All d ones i av been buying for the past 2 weeks are sealed and truly unlocked....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Specs, Review And Price Of Tecno Phantom A3 (tecno Phantom AIII) In Nigeria / Airtel NG Is Dishing Out 10mb & N400 Worth Airtime,get Urs Now! / Facebook Brings Back SMS Feature To Messenger For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.