Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why (5633 Views)

Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by solumto: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2008
This is for the ladies- when you keep a girl as your close frends you guys get along real good,but once you decide to toast that your close frend ,they start avoiding you like a plague ,or they start forming for you,pls i want to know why this happens angry

LADIES WHY.
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by sylvex(f): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2008
solumto:

This is for the ladies- when you keep a girl as your close frends you guys get along real good,but once you decide to toast that your close frend ,they start avoiding you like a plague ,or they start forming for you,please i want to know why this happens angry

LADIES WHY.

cuz Y has a long tall and two branches grin grin
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2008
aargh, yes i've done that a couple of times, i just avoided and avoided, i guess i just did not want to be near them as much anymore, i felt bad for saying no as we were good friends and it would be awkward so i thought it would be best if i just ran tongue
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by tngtech(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2008
They feel you've seen something good that you like in them. They will want to "show thierselves". Its their nature. That is how they were created. They pretend not to be cheap whereas they are. They are like fish.
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2008
tngtech:

They feel you've seen something good that you like in them. They will want to "show thierselves". Its their nature. That is how they were created. They pretend not to be cheap whereas they are. They are like fish.
Fish! Roflmao grin
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by zheroes(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2008
because you've given her a gun and a bullet, and she doesnt want to be a murderer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by dayokanu(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2008
Think it would be a great idea to toast the gals I am owing money so they can start avoiding me. grin grin grin
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Beebsyn(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2008
Wel, dat there nature.
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Beebsyn(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2008
Wel, dat there nature.
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by omega25red(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2008
The first mistake you made is to get in the friend zone with a girl
when you first meet a girl and you are interested in her let it be known and dont try to go through the friendship route which works some times but once a girl sees you as a friend you will probably stay in that friend zone she would see you as a brother (thats that dagger word) "oh i love you like my own brother" after being friends and then you try to move to another level you would get shot down because now she can't trust you being that you may know some of her secrets and weaknesses ( just one or two reasons why she is snubbing you)
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by waterworks(f): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2008
because you wear a pair of boxers shorts for one week!!!!
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by ThugLife1(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2008
waterworks:

lol
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by iceland(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2008
waterworks:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But I'll say you are a teenager cos those kinda moves occur back in my teenage years,No matured lady would do that!
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by oghos2k(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2008
its a normal thing. it just happens
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by solumto: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2008
water works why are you harrassing my polls? angry, is it wrong to express oneself as he wishes,pls is either we become frends or u stay off my lawn
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by segunpc(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2008
;d
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by segunpc(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2008
Think it would be a great idea to toast the gals I am owing money so they can start avoiding me

lol
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Faitymine(m): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2008
Simply because, You looked very horrific and ugly! grin grin grin
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by solumto: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2008
OOH! Do not deceive ur self FAITMINE i can assure you i will always look better than you even on my worst days grin
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by jkpretty(f): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2008
omega25red:

The first mistake you made is to get in the friend zone with a girl
when you first meet a girl and you are interested in her let it be known and don't try to go through the friendship route which works some times but once a girl sees you as a friend you will probably stay in that friend zone she would see you as a brother (thats that dagger word) "oh i love you like my own brother" after being friends and then you try to move to another level you would get shot down because now she can't trust you being that you may know some of her secrets and weaknesses ( just one or two reasons why she is snubbing you)

U cldn't have said it better. Just took it out of my mouth.
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Tobiegal(f): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2008
Question,

Answer: Cos u stil dey skol n so is she, wot do u expect from such a timid gal?! lipsrsealed

besides, mayb she doesnt believe dat u cld soil a good 'friendship' for sumthin she considers silly undecided
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by degubi(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2008
why will they not avoid u when u think they are bread that must be toasted all the time. When u make advances to a lady she may avoid u to find out if u are serious or simply taking her for a ride, she may want to know the depth of ur patience to get want u want, also she may simply not like ur person.A lady wants to be pursued,so it is not about having superior yarns,do u have the patience to woo her heart.
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by adeboo(f): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2008
Its cause she feels awkward around u thats all.

If ma friend toasts me, i would feel awkward around him sha and that would make me avoid him.
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by SOPRANO(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2008
WHAT IS TOASTING? TOASTING A BREAD OR FRENCH TOACH?

A BETTER WORD IS " CHAT HER UP " WAKE UP PEOPLE, ITS 2008 kiss
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by adeboo(f): 12:33am On Feb 02, 2008
SOPRANO:

WHAT IS TOASTING? TOASTING A BREAD OR FRENCH TOACH?

A BETTER WORD IS " CHAT HER UP " WAKE UP PEOPLE, ITS 2008 kiss

Toasting, roasting or even coasting.
It dont matter, u understand what they mean so answer the question at hand.
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by SOPRANO(m): 12:55am On Feb 02, 2008
@ Adeboo

I CAN SEE YOU"VE BEEN TOASTIN, ROASTING AND COASTING!! grin shocked WELL JENNY CRAIG IS HAVING A SPECIAL, YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK IT OUT.
BUT, YOU'VE GOT A NICE SMILE, SO I WON'T BE MEAN 2 YOU, AT LEAST NOT TODAY.

SUBJECT ANSWER:

PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING, YOU HAVE TO APPLY A DIFFERENT CONCEPT IN ORDER TO AVOID THE AWKWARD SITIUATION YOU'VE GOT YOURSELF.
TRY THIS:
WOMEN LOVE ATTENTION, TAKE IT AWAY FROM HER- AND SHE WILL HUNT YOU LIKE A HUNGRY BATALION. IGNORE HER FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS, AND SHE WILL MISS YOUR COMPANY SO BAD cry, THE ONLY PERSON SHE WILL VISUALIZE WILL BE, GUESS,

!!!!YOU!!! grin grin ;DTHE LION KING cheesy cheesy
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 02, 2008
SOPRANO:

SUBJECT ANSWER:

PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING, YOU HAVE TO APPLY A DIFFERENT CONCEPT IN ORDER TO AVOID THE AWKWARD SITIUATION YOU'VE GOT YOURSELF.
TRY THIS:
WOMEN LOVE ATTENTION, TAKE IT AWAY FROM HER- AND SHE WILL HUNT YOU LIKE A HUNGRY BATALION. IGNORE HER FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS, AND SHE WILL MISS YOUR COMPANY SO BAD cry, THE ONLY PERSON SHE WILL VISUALIZE WILL BE, GUESS,

!!!!YOU!!! grin grin ;DTHE LION KING cheesy cheesy

Oh Puhlzzz. . . .The Lion ko, the Panther ni. . . . but you're right about that sha. . . but "THE LION KING"? too cocky na
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by fatslim2: 1:07am On Feb 02, 2008
new in d house bt i mst yan cos i lyk a B E A UUUTIFULLLLLLL garl.tot of makin her ma friend first bt bin wounded dat way b4 so went d old fashioned way,and man shes avoidin me though its clear she lyks me, shes shown it tru txts(small comments abt ME) bt shes avoidin me wat shld i do?
    help plz lipsrsealed undecided embarassed [fatslim2@gmail.com]
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 02, 2008
fatslim2:

new in d house bt i mst yan because i like a B E A UUUTIFULLLLLLL garl.tot of makin her ma friend first bt bin wounded that way before so went d old fashioned way,and man shes avoidin me though its clear she lyks me, shes shown it tru txts(small comments about ME) bt shes avoidin me what shld i do?
help plz lipsrsealed undecided embarassed [fatslim2@gmail.com]

reconstruct your grammar first . . , then, I'll decide if your question is worthy of an answer.
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by MrInfo1(m): 2:32am On Feb 02, 2008
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by SOPRANO(m): 2:33am On Feb 02, 2008
@ TOYINRAYO

AND WHO ARE YOU? DOCTOR PHIL OF NAIRALAND?  grin PLZ LEAVE BRITANY ALONE.

TUTORIAL:

A LION SLEEPs FOR  20 Hrs A DAY, WHILE THE LIONESS GO OUT AND HUNT FOR GAZELLE, JUST IN TIME FOR THE LION TO CONSUME IT ( LION KING) grin.
 FROM MY EXPERIENCE WITH WOMEN, ATTENTION IS WHAT THEY SEEK, ITS THE MAN'S JOB TO MAKE IT GLARING THAT " WOMEN OUTNUMBER MEN BY 3:1." GIVEN THE STATED RATIO, WHY WOULD A MAN BUGG HIMSELF OVER ONE WHILE THERE ARE PLENTY OF DAMSELS WAITING ON LINE TO GET A PIECE OF THE ACTION.
  HOWEVER; MEN SHOULD TREAT WOMEN WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT, BUT DON'T BE A WOOZIE, WOMEN DON'T LIKE SOFT MEN. IT REMIND THEM OF THEIR GIRL-FRIEND,
  IF YOU GUYS OR NUBIANS NEED MORE HINTS OR INSIGHT. FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW grin
Re: Once You Toast A Girl- She Avoids You!why by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 02, 2008
SOPRANO:

HOWEVER; MEN SHOULD TREAT WOMEN WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT, BUT DON'T BE A WOOZIE, WOMEN DON'T LIKE SOFT MEN. IT REMIND THEM OF THEIR GIRL-FRIEND,

I strongly agree with these points tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write / How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? / Feminists Are Insecure, Paranoid And Unreasonable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.