Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

"I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help (12860 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / I Am So Much Addicted To S.ex – Lady Seeks Help / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2012
yuzedo:
#Epic! grin grin grin

Make una no lie tho, una prick stand up small... D story sweet like that! wink cheesy wink
cheesy yes o. even from the title

1 Like

Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by ehisvidiano(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2012
God help us 4rm dis crazy world, pleanty tins happen we can explain.....
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by rhexpheonix(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2012
GOD HELP ME FROM TINGZ UNDA SKIRT, DRESS N JEAN .......ALL DIX I ASK THRU CHRIST OUR LORD AMEN
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by duni04(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2012
impetus:
Hello Readers,

I am Pregnant for my young sister's husband. I travelled to Lagos to buy clothes for my shop about two months ago and had to spend a few days in my sister’s place.

I called her but her number wasn’t going so when I got to Lagos I contacted her husband who told me that she went to Ogun State on official assignment.

He agreed that I should come over and do my transaction from their house.It was raining when I got there so I got socked, especially while trying to get their keys from a neighbour.

They live in a one-bedroom apartment, so I had to go inside the room to change. I was really cold and was already wishing I had a man I could visit in Lagos when the unexpected happened.

Due to the rain my sister’s husband came in through a back door from the kitchen straight into the bedroom and I was completely nudé; I couldn’t even bend down to pick my clothes.

I was just standing there motionless until he grabbed me and, yes, we did it.

We didn’t feel any guilt, just laughed about it and I prepared food. We both ate, slept together and had séx all night with each other. The sequence continued for the three days I spent in Lagos but after the first time we agreed he shouldn't release his sperm inside me.

Am now back to Enugu where I do my business, but unfortunately I am six weeks pregnant. No man friend, no boyfriend, no séx mate…. So who will I give this pregnancy to?

My sister’s marriage is less than a year and I just cant mention this to her husband.

The options I have thought of is either to kill myself or have an abortion. Is there any other way out of this mess I have gotten myself into?

Please I need HELP, and I need it fast! What should I do
http://www.talkofnaija.com/news_details.aspx?NewsId=93BD4BA5-3C2D-4003-88DD-39C14E4E8EFB

House I read the above story and decided to bring it here for comments. For me, the lady is a home destroyer. The incident was avoidable but due to her mischievous act, she did it. Let her bear the consequences.
Funny story smiley
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by duni04(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2012
BoboYekini: cheesy yes o. even from the title
LMAO!
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Aizebioje(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2012
Wait o.tot she said they live in a 1 bedroom apartment? Who traves to Ogun state for official duties and lives in a 1 room apartment? Who still leaves keys with neighbours in today's 9ja? HOW THE HELL DID THE MAN GO THRU THE BACKDOOR AND KITCHEN IN A 1 ROOM APARTMENT? Mtchew!
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Ogum(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
who did you tell after the incident? you need to repent or...............................
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by kolaoloye(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
@OP
Congratz,you have done marvelously well.
Go back to your sister's house and take over.
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by MrsChima(f): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
sexkillz: The story is faker than 10,000 naira note. . .

What a poor attempt at driving blog traffic!

Faker than Beyonce and Lil Kim's weave. grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Faker than Beyonce and Lil Kim's weave. grin grin grin grin
LWKMD
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by abiL(f): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
Go for option 1

....Kill yourself!
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by kokoye(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Person wey wan die no dey ask for public opinion.
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by MrsChima(f): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
kokoye: Person wey wan die no dey ask for public opinion.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by chalyotas(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
this coild be true. notin wen no fit happen.
binger: #singing 'This is super story...a life' whoever buys this crap is a mumu
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by lordkrato(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
Omo dis tin might b ta-rash bt e funi die...just imagine "abeg no release o!,abeg no release o!"...1.5k views and 30k laughs.....
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by lordkrato(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
Omo dis tin might b ta-rash bt e funi die...just imagine "abeg no release o!,abeg no release o!"...1.5k views and 30k laughs.....omo make una leave am jor!
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by okojude: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Weda d story is true or not, I wonder how she have been coping without
sex because she stated that no boyfriend, no sex mate no man friend. So
how has she been doing it before this unfortunate incidence? I also read it
the message that she seriously felt there could be a man to visit. I hope you
know that you cannot suddenly feel like doing what you have not been doing?

Anyway, Do you wish to give your partner the sex that will keep driving him/her
to you? Do you wish to give your partner a bedroom experience he/she cannever
get anywhere else? Do you wish to become a boss in the bedroom naturally without
the use of energisers? Do you always wish to know how to get the baby you have
been tripping for without? Or you wish to sustain your relationship that is facing some
sort of storms? Then click on www.glazinglove.com/love/report It works wonders much
more than charms.
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by temmyade11(f): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
jhydebaba:
My great great grand papa dey talk say "wetin dey sweet for mouth dey pepper for nyash later" tongue tongue

sure!,very true
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Oh this woman is sluuuty sluut. When truth comes out sister should reject her as a sister- if your own sister is able to do such, what else she is capeable to do? Whats next?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This? / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.