Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,609 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only (4689 Views)

Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. / ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' / Company Directors, Investors and Share Allocation: Can Someone Explain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2012
in this sections< I want us to talk about Gold Market> > Share your opinion and what you think?

Gold is up..nearly $1900 per ounce

If you are interested in Joining this discussion, you must have Gold in your portfolio or else, Leave.

If you also want to know how to get started in buying Gold, Keep and Sell anytime you want..drop your comment and I will show you to go about it.

Welcome to Nairaland Gold Investors' Forum
Connect with me on bb: 35a79471
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by wisemanj(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
gold invest is one biznes which i wil love to start but i dot know how it work pls can u help me. i will v... glad to learn
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2012
There two gold dealers you can choose from if you want to trade gold, for the purpose of simplicity, you can follow my blog and learn how it works.
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2012
Today, i want to share two factors that shows that we are still in a bullish market for gold price. The first one is negative real interest rate. As investment in fixed return assets like US treasury bond, bank deposit contines to yield return that is less than inflation rate, investors will continue to sought after investment that will maintain the value of their money or offer return above inflation figure. Gold is denominated in USD and inflation in US is at estimated 3pcnt while interest rate is 0.25pcnt which offers a negative return if 2.75 pnt. Thats why gold has been rising because people want to keep the value of their assets. Gold prise is still in a bullish trend, the recent fall is just a short term correction in recent moves which is normal in investment. Feel free to call me for more info. 08084219399
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by oaslink: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2012
gold invest is one biznes which i wil love to start but i dot know how it work pls can u help me. i will v... glad to lear
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by wisemanj(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2012
can you buy gold and resell in a week time . pls if you hav manul that show step by step list us kn i tru want to learn and start makin some nice cash online
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2012
Anyone knows insider details of Gold trade in Ghana?
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
yes: i have a manual with step by step guide: follow my blog or call 08084219399 for more tips
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gold trade in Ghana: You can follow my manual for guide
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
gold price is now selling at $1711.29

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by shina88: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gold and Sliver trading is lucrative. I have being trading these commodities in the spot market and it has been productive. My Gold positions have been good. for more info send blank mail to shina2ril011@yahoo.co.uk and i would send you how you can trade these commodities profitably.
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by wisemanj(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
how mush is the last price pls be more friendly we all are learnin or maybe u just setup dis topic just for ur pocket undecidedhow mush is the last price pls be more friendly we all are learn or maybe u just setup dis topic just ur manul
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
Check my blog you will see the price; N3000 but am offering it for just N2000. Pls i ddnt set this board up for profiy but to help Nigerians diversify and profiy from a real asset that has value. I will also be posting a chart analysis of gold price and when to buy and sell. Gold is heading to 2000usd before this year end having returned over 98percent in 2years and our portfolio returned 312percent in same period. Call 08084219399 for manual.
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
Check my blog you will see the price; N3000 but am offering it for just N2000. Pls i ddnt set this board up for personal profit but to help Nigerians diversify and profit from a real asset that has value. I will also be posting a chart analysis of gold price and when to buy and sell. Gold is heading to 2000usd before this year end having returned over 98percent in 2years and our portfolio returned 312percent in same period. Call 08084219399 for manual.
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
For those that bought the book..pls post your comment and reviews aboit the manual for others to read. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by dav8id(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
wisemanj: gold invest is one biznes which i wil love to start but i dot know how it work pls can u help me. i will v... glad to learn
where is ur blog link
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by wisemanj(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
what i want to understand is that is this buzness like forex trade, let asume i buy a gold today can it be sold in 2days time
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 6:08am On Oct 24, 2012
Its not forex. Just buy, keep and sell anytime you want. All you need to do is place a buy order and a certain quantity will be recorded in yout act. For you to track your gold value, multiply the quantity bought by gold price.
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by wisemanj(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2012
sound really interest pls how much is the total startup fee i just want to knw wat i m up against
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
The start up is $30 USd...!
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by 222Martins(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nairaland's gold investors forum...........I think this is going to be an interesting thread; i will quietly follow and share my two cents.
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by wisemanj(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2012
bros or will say teacher i m wait for your update
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gold rose early Thursday in response to plans by the Federal Reserve to continue with its accommodative monetary policy, a softer U.S. dollar and a pick-up in physical demand from the key consuming nation of India.

As of 7:47 a.m. EDT, gold for December delivery was $16.20, or 1%, higher at $1,717.80 per ounce on the Comex division of the New York Mercantile Exchange. December silver was up 52 cents, or 1.6%, to $32.14 an ounce.

The rise comes after the Federal Open Market Committee, following Wednesday’s pit close for Comex gold, said it would maintain its accommodative monetary policy, leaving the federal funds rate at its historical low and continuing with its bond-buying programs to hold down long-term interest rates
“The last few days, we’ve seen some solid physical demand coming out of India as they celebrate their various festivals and you’ve got the wedding season as well, where gold is given as wedding gifts.

More updates on course! Call 08084219399 for more tips
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by wisemanj(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
nice update in deed u are a god teacher winknice update in deed u are a god teacher
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
Gold Rebounds from Early Selling Pressure on Short Covering, Bargain Hunting

Friday October 26, 2012 9:27 AM
Comex gold prices have moved above unchanged levels on the day in morning trading Friday. Precious metals rebounded from moderately lower levels in earlier trading as bargain hunters stepped in to buy the dips in gold and silver prices, and as short covering entered the markets. Friday’s much-anticipated GDP report came in a bit stronger than forecast, which did alleviate some of the risk aversion seen overnight and in early trading. December gold last traded up $2.20 at $1,715.20 an ounce. Spot gold was last quoted up $3.60 at $1,714.50. December Comex silver last traded up $0.137 at $32.235 an ounce.
Reports coming out of India are seeing better demand for physical gold amid the festival season in that country.

The U.S. dollar index is trading slightly higher Friday morning and hit a fresh six-week high, on some perceived safe-haven demand. The U.S. dollar bears still have the overall near-term technical advantage, but the greenback bulls are gaining upside technical momentum this week. Meantime, Nymex crude oil prices are slightly lower and hovering not far above the recent 13-week low. The crude oil bears have gained the overall near-term technical advantage. These two key “outside markets” will continue to have a significant daily influence on gold and silver prices.

I ll keep you posted: Ndukwe Ogechi
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by wisemanj(m): 1:04am On Oct 27, 2012
i have some things that i want to knw the bullion company you use what is there requirement i known that they will definitely ask for your personal data how can i sent it to them and also can one buy gold at the buying current price and sell at the current selling price in the same spot
thank you for the update
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2012
once you open an account with them, they will give you one free gold gram. You will also be required to verify your account by sending YOUR iNTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENCE OR NATIONAL ID AND UTILITY BILL. YOU BUY AT SPOT PRICE AND SELL AT SPOT PRICE PLUS A LOW COMMISSION PERCENTAGE WHICH THEY CHARGE. JUST LIKE WHEN YOU BUY AND SELL SHARES FRON STOCK EXCHANGE.
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by wisemanj(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
THANKS MEN.
I HAVE DRIVERLINCES AND UTILIRY B IS NOT A PROBLEM HOW CAN I SEND THEM THIS VERIFICATION DETAIL .THANK U
Re: Lets Talk About Live Gold Trading And Price: Gold Investors And Beginners Only by ogedanny: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hello...Please This is not an advert forum! Plssssssss!

An email address will be provided which you can use to send to them.

Next week: we should be expecting an upside momentum in gold but between a range of $1700-$1720.

We are not buying now expecting a major break above key resistance level.
Till I come your way next week: have a blissful weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Residual Income Trading Binary Options / Raw Gold For Sale / How Nigerian Petrol Attendants Cheat You In Filling Stations And Precautions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.