Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda (25442 Views)

The Murder Of The Fulani: Yugoslavia Unfolding (buhari's Ethnic Agenda)-ffk / Onyeka Onwenu Reacts To Dismissal, Accuses FG Of Ethnic Agenda / Is Sanusi Lamido Really About Ethnic Agenda As Cbn Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Xris74: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
geeez:

Well I have a job and virtually everyone I know either works or has set up a business. Speak for your sorry ass

Speaking of setting up a business, you know that is what Igbos are good at, right? When your NBS says ''unemployed'', do they mean those not working in the formal sector (civil servants or regular company staff)? Is an Nnewi, Onitsha, Aba, Alaba or Idumota or ASPAMDA business man (99% of whom are Igbos) who owns his own business and travels to China/Dubai/Brazil/ Europe/America, etc every other month be classified as unemployed? You are a joke, you know that, right
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by demmy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
Xris74:

It is more evenly distributed in the East than anywhere else in Nigeria. Igbo women are also more economically, socially and educationally liberated than other Nigerian women.

This is merely a wish of yours of course. Not real though.

Robber electrocuted in Ebonyi while trying to loot a provision store

A middle aged man was yesterday electrocuted to death in Ebonyi while trying to loot a provision store located at No 22 Ezza Road Abakaliki.

The man was electrocuted when he wanted to gain entrance into the shop in the early hours of the day through the door but could not succeed as the inner burglary proof door proved too hard to cut open.

The burglar in an attempt to loot the shop, went to the tailoring shop beside the provision store and forced the door open and gained entrance into the provision store through the ceiling.

Confirming the incident the Ebonyi Police Pubic Relations Officer, Sylvester Igbo said that the burglar who went into the shop when there was power failure in the area was electrocuted when the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) in their usual fashion restored power to the area.

His word, “This morning we received information that a burglar broke into a shop that is located at No 22 Ezza Road, while he was in the ceiling, of course at the time he went into the place there was no light, while he was in the ceiling trying to gain entrance eventually their was electricity and he was electrocuted.

“When the owner of the shop came to the place this morning and saw that the shop’s doors were damaged she alerted the police who came and discovered that somebody was lying dead in the ceiling.

“The corpse was yet to be identified and has been deposited at Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (FETHA) for autopsy. Police has commenced full investigation to unravel what happened, if he came with other accomplishes and how many people that went with him.”

Mrs Chukwu Virtue the owner of the shop noted that she had lost over N1.8m to the constant burglaries of her shop which she said made her to install the inner burglary proofs.

According to her it has been a long time that robbers have been visiting my shop. This is the eightieth time. So, it was this morning that my younger brother came to open the shop to discover that the padlock to the shop has been cut down but the inner one did not allow them to penetrate so they decided to follow the roof of my neighbour’s shop who is a tailor to my own shop.

http://www..com/gist-popular-news/robber-electrocuted-in-ebonyi-while-trying-to-loot-a-provision-store/
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Xris74: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
demmy:

This is merely a wish of yours of course. Not real though.

Robber electrocuted in Ebonyi while trying to loot a provision store

A middle aged man was yesterday electrocuted to death in Ebonyi while trying to loot a provision store located at No 22 Ezza Road Abakaliki.

The man was electrocuted when he wanted to gain entrance into the shop in the early hours of the day through the door but could not succeed as the inner burglary proof door proved too hard to cut open.

The burglar in an attempt to loot the shop, went to the tailoring shop beside the provision store and forced the door open and gained entrance into the provision store through the ceiling.

Confirming the incident the Ebonyi Police Pubic Relations Officer, Sylvester Igbo said that the burglar who went into the shop when there was power failure in the area was electrocuted when the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) in their usual fashion restored power to the area.

His word, “This morning we received information that a burglar broke into a shop that is located at No 22 Ezza Road, while he was in the ceiling, of course at the time he went into the place there was no light, while he was in the ceiling trying to gain entrance eventually their was electricity and he was electrocuted.

“When the owner of the shop came to the place this morning and saw that the shop’s doors were damaged she alerted the police who came and discovered that somebody was lying dead in the ceiling.

“The corpse was yet to be identified and has been deposited at Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (FETHA) for autopsy. Police has commenced full investigation to unravel what happened, if he came with other accomplishes and how many people that went with him.”

Mrs Chukwu Virtue the owner of the shop noted that she had lost over N1.8m to the constant burglaries of her shop which she said made her to install the inner burglary proofs.

According to her it has been a long time that robbers have been visiting my shop. This is the eightieth time. So, it was this morning that my younger brother came to open the shop to discover that the padlock to the shop has been cut down but the inner one did not allow them to penetrate so they decided to follow the roof of my neighbour’s shop who is a tailor to my own shop.

http://www..com/gist-popular-news/robber-electrocuted-in-ebonyi-while-trying-to-loot-a-provision-store/

This is so infantile. Do you want me to show similar stuff in the SW? What makes you think the thief was poor. Could he have been greedy, a kleptomaniac or something else other than poor? Is poverty a reason to be an armed robber or a pen robber? Was Bankole poor (for e.g.) when he stole Nigeria dry? Show me where poverty is discussed at a community level in the SE as is abundantly discussed in the SW
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by demmy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
Xris74:

Speaking of setting up a business, you know that is what Igbos are good at, right? When your NBS says ''unemployed'', do they mean those not working in the formal sector (civil servants or regular company staff)? Is an Nnewi, Onitsha, Aba, Alaba or Idumota or ASPAMDA business man (99% of whom are Igbos) who owns his own business and travels to China/Dubai/Brazil/ Europe/America, etc every other month be classified as unemployed? You are a joke, you know that, right

Yes mister businessman ALL IGBOS travel to China/Dubai/Brazil/ Europe/America, etc every other month.

STOP DELUDING YOURSELF.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Xris74: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
demmy:

Yes mister businessman ALL IGBOS travel to China/Dubai/Brazil/ Europe/America, etc every other month.

STOP DELUDING YOURSELF.

Ignoramus. All Igbos are not business people and most who are travel out very frequently. Go check the airports.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by demmy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
Xris74:

Ignoramus. All Igbos are not business people and most who are travel out very frequently. Go check the airports.

Fool we are talking about poor people. Not rich business people. keep up. Massive number of Igbos haven't seen the inside of a airport talk less of traveling every other month. Wealth is NOT evenly distributed in igboland. If its were it would be Norway.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by 4chi: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
Primitive ibos.you lost the war,lost your bearing and lost the plot. You inferior species,thank God everyday for lord lugard who merged you with higher homosapiens.but for him you will still be living in your rustic primordial villages tying wrapper and tying chiken feathers to your head as a sign of affluence....just thank God that your forebears and yourselves were civilised in cities like Lagos,Ibadan,P.harcourt,Kaduna,Kano even when your primitive ancestors never lived in towns talk less of cities or kingdoms...in a normal setting you all should be eternally grateful ,but your innate primitiveness and deep seated inferiority complex will not allow you so to do.

1 Like

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Dainfamous: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
Five policemen have been killed by armed robbers in Abeokuta and Ibafo areas of Ogun State between Sunday and the early hour of Monday.

Specifically, three of the policemen were killed by the robbers in Oke Itoku area of Abeokuta in the early hours of Monday when they were ambushed by a 15-man gang of robbers while two were killed when another set of robbers stormed World Oil Filling Station in Ibafo, along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway around 9pm on Sunday.

A source said the policemen killed in Abeokuta had received a distress call around 2am that robbers were operating in the area and five of them set out to confront the bandits resulting in a shoot-out.

The robbers, it was learnt, opened fire on the policemen killing three of them instantly and injured two others. The policemen were attached to the State Quick Response Squad of the Command.

The source told one of our correspondents that doctors at the Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta, are still battling to save the lives of the injured policemen.

On the Ibafo incident, an eyewitness said the robbers came into the filling station with three vehicles pretending to be customers.

“They came in around 9pm with three Pathfinder jeeps and parked on the premises. There were policemen around. Unfortunately one of the policemen was standing near one of their vehicles, they just shot him dead immediately.”

The witness, who craved anonymity, also said one of the civilians who was killed was a hawker and was hit by stray bullets.

A policeman, who witnessed the incident, said, “We were around the vicinity when they came in three Jeeps and parked in different spots within the filling station. From my observation, the armed robbers were about 13.

“One of our colleagues was standing close to where they parked one of their vehicles when they shot him at close range, killing him on the spot.

“The other policeman was shot during a shoot-out with the robbers. They have both been taken to the mortuary.

“I cannot give you their particulars until an official contact has been made with their family but we are posted here from the Ogun State Police Command.”

The policeman also confirmed that two civilians were killed by stray bullets while some others were injured.

“We had to hide in order not to become victims as the rifles they carried were automatic,” he added.

The owner of the station was not available when one of our correspondents visited the scene. However, the workers declined to comment on the incident.

The Police Relations Officer, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi, who confirmed the killings, said a suspect had been arrested in connection with the Abeokuta incident.

Adejobi, an assistant superintendent of police, added that investigations were still ongoing.

“The command has arrested a suspect in connection with the incident. Investigation has been launched to unravel the circumstances surrounding the incident,” the PPRO said.

Meanwhile, Governor Ibikunle Amosun has commiserated with the families of the slain policemen, describing the development as sad.

The governor, who spoke during his visit to the hospital where the injured policemen are receiving treatments, promised to assist the families of the dead policemen and ensure that those injured were taken care of.

He assured the people of the state of adequate security of lives and property.

“We have notified all hospitals to report any treatment of gun-shot injuries. This is an isolated incident; there will be no comfort zone for robbers in this state,” Amosun said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-have-incontrovertible-evidence-of-violence-akeredolu/

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Dainfamous: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
4chi: Primitive ibos.you lost the war,lost your bearing and lost the plot. You inferior species,thank God everyday for lord lugard who merged you with higher homosapiens.but for him you will still be living in your rustic primordial villages tying wrapper and tying chiken feathers to your head as a sign of affluence....just thank God that your forebears and yourselves were civilised in cities like Lagos,Ibadan,P.harcourt,Kaduna,Kano even when your primitive ancestors never lived in towns talk less of cities or kingdoms...in a normal setting you all should be eternally grateful ,but your innate primitiveness and deep seated inferiority complex will not allow you so to do.
embarassed embarassed wasted free awolowoa education sad yoroape history is all frictions, it will even be embarrassing to document, is it oduduwa falling from the sky? even monkey in your village in ogun will not buy that super story

2 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by zanga420: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
I dont like all this tribal bigotries. But, truth be said the yorubas really have some trickish ways of perpetuating high-level nepotism n corruption. With the little I've witnessed, they are not in the right position to complain about tribal favouratism in this country. The worst is they work to bring a (successful/exceling)competitor from another tribe down with media n other tools they are in control of. This is not a healthy way of competing. They are shouting cos of this little issue, if they are treated they way they treat others I doubt if they can bear it.

3 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Xris74: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
demmy:

Fool we are talking about poor people. Not rich business people. keep up. Massive number of Igbos haven't seen the inside of a airport talk less of traveling every other month. Wealth is NOT evenly distributed in igboland. If its were it would be Norway.

Bloody illiterate. How can you compare Norway to Nigeria? If all Igbos are wealthy/poor by a difference of 1000 USD to 3000 USD and all Norwegians are poor/rich by 30,000 USD to 40,000 USD how can you even begin to compare the amount of money available to each group in both countries, even though the distribution pattern are quite similar? In SW and North it is 10 USD to 3000 USD. So you see how wide the gap between rich and poor is in SW? You need basic studies in these things, to make sense to you.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
outofthebox: northerners do it also..igbos also do it..what do you expect? THE YORUBAS DON'T REALLY DO IT. I guess its because of our level of education though.I still insist that let the best man get the job
Guy abeg go sidon... One of the ethnic Bi-goats (oh sorry, bigots) on Nland
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Dainfamous: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
zanga420: I dont like all this tribal bigotries. But, truth be said the yorubas really have some trickish ways of perpetuating high-level nepotism n corruption. With the little I've witnessed, they are not in the right position to complain about tribal favouratism in this country. The worst is they work to bring a (successful/exceling)competitor from another tribe down with media n other tools they are in control of. This is not a healthy way of competing. They are shouting cos of this little issue, if they are treated they way they treat others I doubt if they can bear it.
cool
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Xris74: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
4chi: Primitive ibos.you lost the war,lost your bearing and lost the plot. You inferior species,thank God everyday for lord lugard who merged you with higher homosapiens.but for him you will still be living in your rustic primordial villages tying wrapper and tying chiken feathers to your head as a sign of affluence....just thank God that your forebears and yourselves were civilised in cities like Lagos,Ibadan,P.harcourt,Kaduna,Kano even when your primitive ancestors never lived in towns talk less of cities or kingdoms...in a normal setting you all should be eternally grateful ,but your innate primitiveness and deep seated inferiority complex will not allow you so to do.

Who let the dogs out? This is by far the biggest whopper I have read here. But then the op is a nondescript cyber urchin who is in all likelihood holed up somewhere in Ijebu pangolo

1 Like

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by ejiyke2007(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
baysol:
What transformation? Which Igbo? The one we know so well or another igbo? Abeg, Abeg no come here come sell cheap rated talk. Nobi them destroy the contry finish with their love of money all over the world because of them no Biafra no Nigeria attitude. This silly Igbo project must come to an end. This cocroaches have so shamelessly destroy every fabric of our society that even abroad you don't want to be seen as a Nigerian not to talk of being entrusted with sensitive positions because these low lives want to make a living. The this of calling everybody a Nigerian is over for good. It's either you are Igbo or Nigerian period. If any set of people are to transform Nigeria. It's MOST definitely not IGBOS. NOT ONLY DO THEY LACK THE KNOWLEDGE (Only make believe as they use in their fake businesses), They lack the will and clout it takes to succeed. Fake business, money clamour, Drug peddling, armed robbery, kidnapping, all sorts of crime for money .....etc are not what we need to build this nation. This is all they know and believe. Igbos we know better, we are not fooled by sweet talk.

ANSWER ME

HEY MAN I KNOW YOUR ROOT
You have been Influenced by your tribe peers to adopt certain behaviors, follow trends,to give a falsehood account of what you not know about ,
Now let me ask you ,which people that gives fake traveling document ?,
answer =Yorubas,
which people that gives fake traveling reservation?,
answer = Yorubas
which people that gives fake traveling visas?,
answer = Yorubas
which people that thief all over the world credit card to do fake traveling ?
answer = Yorubas
many many things
which people that thief all over the world credit card to do fake traveling ticket
answer = Yorubas
do you know what your yoruba people doing all over the world 419 pastor 95 percent?
answer = Yorubas
i know many of them if you doubt me i will give some of their address then you confirm yourself
So mr stop fooling your self because you are one of them ok

1 Like

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Xris74: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
ejiyke2007:

you have been Influenced by your tribe peers to adopt certain behaviors, follow trends,to give a falsehood account of what you not know about ,
answer =Yorubas,
answer = Yorubas
which people that gives fake traveling visa?,
answer = Yorubas
answer = Yorubas
many many things
do you know what your yoruba people doing all over the world 419 pastor 95 percent?
answer = Yorubas
i know many of them if you doubt me i will give some of their address then you confirm yourself

Not only that. Those Igbos involved in crime in Lagos are those associating with Yorubas. There was nothing like kidnapping in Igboland when IGBOS where not interacting with Yorubas. Our people travelled to SW and learnt kidnappping from them (Gbomogbomo)

2 Likes

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by ejiyke2007(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
baysol:
What transformation? Which Igbo? The one we know so well or another igbo? Abeg, Abeg no come here come sell cheap rated talk. Nobi them destroy the contry finish with their love of money all over the world because of them no Biafra no Nigeria attitude. This silly Igbo project must come to an end. This cocroaches have so shamelessly destroy every fabric of our society that even abroad you don't want to be seen as a Nigerian not to talk of being entrusted with sensitive positions because these low lives want to make a living. The this of calling everybody a Nigerian is over for good. It's either you are Igbo or Nigerian period. If any set of people are to transform Nigeria. It's MOST definitely not IGBOS. NOT ONLY DO THEY LACK THE KNOWLEDGE (Only make believe as they use in their fake businesses), They lack the will and clout it takes to succeed. Fake business, money clamour, Drug peddling, armed robbery, kidnapping, all sorts of crime for money .....etc are not what we need to build this nation. This is all they know and believe. Igbos we know better, we are not fooled by sweet talk.

ANSWER ME
HEY MAN I KNOW YOUR ROOT
You have been Influenced by your YORUBA tribe peers to adopt certain behaviors, follow trends,to give a falsehood account of what you not know about ,
answer =Yorubas,
answer = Yorubas
which people that gives fake traveling visas?,
answer = Yorubas
answer = Yorubas
many many things
which people that thief all over the world credit card to do fake traveling ticket
answer = Yorubas
answer = Yorubas
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by 4chi: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
Xris74:

Who let the dogs out? This is by far the biggest whopper I have read here. But then the op is a nondescript cyber urchin who is in all likelihood holed up somewhere in Ijebu pangolo
And another offspring of the primitive clan emerges from his cave and yarns rubbish!! Typical Asiwere that you are,my post did not give you any food for thought .like all primitive Igbos,your unrefined nature is repulsive to civilised societies, and it hasn't changed even with all the relationship you've had with superior species. You lot are a hopeless lot and a menace to decent society
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Xris74: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
4chi:
And another offspring of the primitive clan emerges from his cave and yarns rubbish!! Typical Asiwere that you are,my post did not give you any food for thought .like all primitive Igbos,your unrefined nature is repulsive to civilised societies, and it hasn't changed even with all the relationship you've had with superior species. You lot are a hopeless lot and a menace to decent society

Is this how superior you are? Hahahaha! Superior monkey in Ijebu zoo.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Dainfamous: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
Xris74:

Is this how superior you are? Hahahaha! Superior monkey in Ijebu zoo.
grin grin
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by geeez: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
Xris74:

In all my trips internationally, I come across more Yoruba people than any other tribe. Except your igbo peeps travel abroad by road
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by blaqoracle: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
FreeGlobe:
Ojukwu was smarter than gowon so he couldnt do that unlike awolowo your ancestor a dumbass who believed he will be made president and later was frustrated into committing suicide.

You people have not seen anything yet. more fraudulent yorobbers to go. must go. They dont have oil but are all over oil companies in ph. They must go.

Biafra is still alive. die.
biafran is as dead as awolowo.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Abagworo(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
The truth is that when others were dulling and depriving Igbo States of funds, Igbos in their wisdom spread across all States and tapped from everywhere while others left Igbo States for Igbos alone. Today the result is clear. For any other ethnic group to rival Igbos in knowledge, they must first travel and settle down at every nook and cranny of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Xris74: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
geeez:

In all my trips internationally, I come across more Yoruba people than any other tribe. Except your igbo peeps travel abroad by road

No surprises. Obviously as a Yoruba you travel to see your fellow Yorubas for owambe. That is what tribalism has reduced your people to. Igbos being the most traveled Nigerians, interact with everyone, their ethnicity notwithstanding. Any country without an Igbo means there are no Africans there.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by blaqoracle: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
FreeGlobe:
Ojukwu was smarter than gowon so he couldnt do that unlike awolowo your ancestor a dumbass who believed he will be made president and later was frustrated into committing suicide.

You people have not seen anything yet. more fraudulent yorobbers to go. must go. They dont have oil but are all over oil companies in ph. They must go.

Biafra is still alive. die.
ojukwu was so smart that his wife(bianca) abandoned him in britain while battling on a live supporting machine. tufiakwa!
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by tunnytox(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Xris74:

Not only that. Those Igbos involved in crime in Lagos are those associating with Yorubas. There was nothing like kidnapping in Igboland when IGBOS where not interacting with Yorubas. Our people travelled to SW and learnt kidnappping from them (Gbomogbomo)

how many times are you going to repeat the word gbomogbomo? is that the only word you learned throughout your sojourn in Yorubaland? don't tell me that there is no ibo word for kidnappers. So your people leant kidnapping from Yorubas? what a ridiculous statement! and you decided to take it to higher level shey? Only someone with an IQ of a chicken will put up a mo.ro.nic post like the above.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by mbaemeka(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
In 2003 or so Vice Admiral Afolayan was appointed chief of the naval staff. After 2 years Vice admiral Adekeye was appointed Chief of the naval staff. Then there was a hiatus- Yar Adua became President then guess what? Vice Admiral I.I Ibrahim was appointed chief. Well, when Yar adua died GEJ appointed another Vice admiral OS Ibrahim (the present CDS). Well the moral of the story is that apart from the I.I Ibrahim that was from Kaduna. The past three CNS' HAIL from Kwara state.I saw no story or brows raised on the issue.

Stella Oduah employed SEasterners? Big deal!
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by blaqoracle: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
Abagworo: The truth is that when others were dulling and depriving Igbo States of funds, Igbos in their wisdom spread across all States and tapped from everywhere while others left Igbo States for Igbos alone. Today the result is clear. For any other ethnic group to rival Igbos in knowledge, they must first travel and settle down at every nook and cranny of Nigeria.
the igbos are so detached from their history that they can hardly narrate their history earlier than postindependence era. this Is Linked To The Post war traumatic disorder where all their fore bears, who could have told them their true origin and history, where vanquished during the war. the Story Of Igbo coming from israel is a fall out of the biafran propaganda machine.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Xris74: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
blaqoracle: the igbos are so detached from their history that they can hardly narrate their history earlier than postindependence era. this Is Linked To The Post war traumatic disorder where all their fore bears, who could told them their true origin and history, where vanquished during the war. the Story Of Igbo coming from israel is a fall out of the biafran propaganda machine.

And Oduduwa fell from the sky? Yoruba History 101.

1 Like

Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Xris74: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
tunnytox:

how many times are you going to repeat the word gbomogbomo? is that the only word you learned throughout your sojourn in Yorubaland? don't tell me that there is no ibo word for kidnappers. So your people leant kidnapping from Yorubas? what a ridiculous statement! and you decided to take it to higher level shey? Only someone with an IQ of a chicken will put up a mo.ro.nic post like the above.

I'd like you to teach me the Igbo equivalent for gbomogbomo, and to tell me when that word was first used in Yorubaland.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by Abagworo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
blaqoracle: the igbos are so detached from their history that they can hardly narrate their history earlier than postindependence era. this Is Linked To The Post war traumatic disorder where all their fore bears, who could told them their true origin and history, where vanquished during the war. the Story Of Igbo coming from israel is a fall out of the biafran propaganda machine.

In my own world, history should just serve as a form of lesson about how our fore fathers lived and their practices but we all have to embrace civilization and move on. Ethnic consciousness could be demolished, if we focus more on working together as Nigerians than seeking tribal affiliations.
Re: Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda by ejiyke2007(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

David Mark's Victory Upheld By Benue Tribunal / Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures / PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.