Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally (47915 Views)

Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters / Nnpc 2011 Recruitment Will Soon Be Completed-issuance Of Employment Letters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by sunjos79: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
If so,take handshake of felicitation.congrats.u are out of unemployed group of company.Others,urs wud come ooooo
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Blacksodje(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
Harris,cngrats bro..
♍Ɣ friends and I are waitn for ours..
Are U̶̲̥̅ †̥ travel outside D̶̲̥̅̊ε country?besides,y dnt U̶̲̥̅ paste a̶̲̥̅̊ lil info of D̶̲̥̅̊ε contents ℓ̊Ϟ? D̶̲̥̅̊ε letter
Cud U̶̲̥̅ plε̲̣̣̣̥a̶̲̥̅s̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ giv a̶̲̥̅̊n estimate of D̶̲̥̅̊ε people ∂at ωhε̲̣̣̣̥яε̲̣̣̣̥ interviewd wif U̶̲̥̅( Ʋя̩̥̊ radio officer interviwee)
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Paentera(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Congrats o!!!
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by spartanian(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
congrats to you all, looking foreward to seeing you all in NITT, Zaria if u choose to come for training.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by harrisnimasa(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Guys ,those that have been checking this threat wil testify that am a regular contributor,and i did promise to vomit it as soon as it comes out as i did, let me humble u while others are pusuing nimasa they were happy to hav us work wit them,for ur info we were traind specially by NPA be4 obasanjo sold the port and we were sent outgNimasa cald for interview for my dept bt could hardly get five pple until they finallybgot us and all my colleaques got it and all of us collected our lettr today
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by harrisnimasa(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
Guys i want to advice all graduate that applied for ratings for yr info i hav work onboard intenational vessel rating job is worse than Mallam job i wil advice u to rather go for cadet
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2012
afam4eva: Thank God oo...At least some Nairalanders will finally be employed and there will be a reduction of insensitive posts on here. Chineke nara ekene.

´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =))
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Angeli1: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
harris@nimasa:
If U like doubt,bt for your info the call me on phone yesterday and i have collected my offer letter today right now i am typing my acceptance letter,i was empploy as Maritime safety officer II GMDSS along side my colleaques in my former office we all have similar qaualification and is purely professionals we apply as Radio officers.....keep expecting yours i think they started with my Department...Goodluck

Harris am worried I was also interviewed on Enforcement do u happen to know when they will start giving appointment letter to those who applied under enforcement??
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by patoparara: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2012
CONGRATS D GENERAL. U ARE NOW MY INSIDER TILL I COME JOIN U BRO. AM HAPY FOR U MAN. U C I TOLD THEM, GOD IS STILL GOD. KEEP US POSTED AS TO D DEPTS CALLED YET. CONGRATS MAN.TUALE
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Blacksodje(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
Good day
Just wantd 2 find out if anybdy has got info wit regards 2 the interview
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by patoparara: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
keep the info coming in people. @ Harris don't turn your back on the house yet, broda. u are d only one amongst us inside yet. keep the update coming even more than u did in the past.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by harrisnimasa(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
Sorry guys,just busy wit the job stuff,thru wit my medicals i commenced my induction today wil finish on tuesday next wk.let me knw the infobu want to hear and wil help when i get there. Bt wil nt be in the hq tomoro n friday cos wil be going to kiri kiri resource center for the induction.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Blacksodje(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
@harris,♍Ɣ colleagues and I seriously tap into ya favour o....jst want to find out D̶̲̥̅̊ε follown
..How many of guys were called?
Are yu al goin †̥ get yasefs deployed to various states of yur choice?
Wil yu b trained ℓ̊Ϟ? Nigeria and if Ɣξs, Ђδω long?
Thanks and see ya thε̲̣̣̣̥яε̲̣̣̣̥ bro
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by jolamat(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
PLS HOUSE CAN ANY ONE TELL US WHETHER THEY AV STARTED CALLING OTHER DEPTS APART FROM RADIO OFFICERS
PLS KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHAT'S ON GROUND CURRENTLY. THANKS UP NIMASA UP NAIRALNDERS
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by atibobo: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
A.n.g.e.l.i:

Harris am worried I was also interviewed on Enforcement do u happen to know when they will start giving appointment letter to those who applied under enforcement??
A.n.g.e.l.i my number is 08033354575,please lets talk.I also applied for enforcement
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Sister1: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2012
@Harris, pls keep us updated with in4o. Have they started contacting other departments How were u & ur friends contacted? Phone call, sms or email Was it NIMASA or RENNER that contacted u? Have u been posted out and to where? Tnks a great deal & congrats bros...
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by harrisnimasa(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
We were called thru Phone,and even after the Sallah break the girl was still calling pple in my presence,i will ask her when i reach there on tuesday,cos my induction on Monday will be at western command,meanwhile to the best of my knwledge the pple ive seen so far are mainly professionals in the marine industry,havnt seen either Admin ,Lab or enforcement but pls give me till tuesday.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Sister1: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2012
Thanks a great deal. I really look forward to hearing from them. I applied for laboratory scientist. Pls help me find out if they ve called anyone for that position. Thanks
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by sunjos79: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hi nairalanders,has any1 received good news call from nimasa apart from radio officer?it is getting dull,can some1 spark the info fire,pls?
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by jolamat(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
infact its getting so bored indeed. i was there yesterday and was told the D.G is nt arround may be they would have resume with the calling for appointment letters again. Well my prayer is that may the Almgihty God never give room for manipulations in Jesus name. cos am afraid of nigerian politicians and connections.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by sunjos79: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
U cant leave hands of politicians off in this situation since the D.G was 2ru politics.our prayer is d@ luck sud be on our side with prayers.
If nt harris has undeniable professional qualificatn,he won't ve been taken.favour also,anyway.
We are waiting for good news oo in the house.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by patoparara: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
@ Sunjos, do u think u can get a job any where if God has not commanded? U can't get a politician to get u in when God has not opened the doors. U said it was not possible earlier. Now Harris has testified to the greatness of God; instead u give it to professionalism. Do u think all professionals like Harris were called? No, my guy. Take this: "If u abide in me and my word in u, u shall ask what u will, it shall be given unto u. Herein is my father glorified." says Jesus. God's world always prevail my brother!

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Blacksodje(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
49. Sister 1: Quote Post

Thanks a great deal. I really look forward to hearing from them. I applied for laboratory scientist. Pls help me find out if they ve called anyone for that position. Thank....
@sister1, I also applied for lab tech...hav yu heard anytin?here's ♍Ɣ N̶̲̥̅̊☺ 08095965640 for beta communicatn...thnks
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by harrisnimasa(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
If u think I got the job because am a professionalbu got it wrong,if u work for God like i do u wilbnt need a god father,my dept was cald because of me,let me tel u d truth, Govt job dont mind professional that can afford to train anybody to be one,i knw pple who got job as drivers who cannt drve in big govt org.I confirm for u guys and was told is only the maritime safety dept that was calld,for admin lab and others dnt loose hope bt make sure u war in prayer cos i dnt want to believe d rumours,God wil give u.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Blacksodje(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
Good day
Ɯąŧ rumour?
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by harrisnimasa(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
I knw u wil b interested in the rumour,that is against faith..and Nimasa if u dnt hav faith forget it!if i had depended on wht i heard even frm the staffs i wldnt hav gotten mind,mind u iv been working twrds getting a job there since 2006 i was invited for interview there bt shortly after there was change of leadership the new DG then cancelld the interview and engagd in silence recruitmnt until nw when God visited me.claim yr lettr wit the wholebof yr heart and believ that no one wil take yr place
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by jolamat(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
hello people on nairaland forum can any one tell me wats is going on presently with nimasa
are they not going to call the other depts again.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by ehitheo: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2012
CONGRATS, AM HAPPY FOR YOU ALL THAT GOT THE OFFER LETTER
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Sister1: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2012
harris@nimasa:
If u think I got the job because am a professionalbu got it wrong,if u work for God like i do u wilbnt need a god father,my dept was cald because of me,let me tel u d truth, Govt job dont mind professional that can afford to train anybody to be one,i knw pple who got job as drivers who cannt drve in big govt org.I confirm for u guys and was told is only the maritime safety dept that was calld,for admin lab and others dnt loose hope bt make sure u war in prayer cos i dnt want to believe d rumours,God wil give u.
True talk!
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Sister1: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
@Harris, u are such an inspiration. Thanks a great deal. I am patiently waiting for their call as a lab scientist cos thats what i applied for. I am fully persuaded that the job is mine! See u when i resume office. And pls dont hesitate to give us in4o.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by sunjos79: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
@harris,i don't dispute the finger of God.bt my point is centred on what u provided.may be u 4got d@ u said all ur former npa friends d@ applied for radio officers are called of which u were trained during obasanjo.Try to get the info.in addition,if u ve connection and u are eventually called,u will still thank God that makes it possible.Just depends on how God helps u.GEJ,ministers,senators also thank God.yet,of which you know that u can't rule out connections in govt job.common,imagine u,waiting since 2006 during the period of Mrs mfon Ekong as the D.G to shamsideen dosunmu,to temisan omatseye and now akpobolokemi.all these periods,employment took place by high profile recommendations.if it works out,then God must be thanked.
Let just be hopeful and prayerful cos govt job is not garri oooo
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by 50samuel(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
Is it true that the training ends today? I heard that another batch wil start by dec is dat true? What is the qualification 4 safty officer? cos a lady wit hnd bus admin told me she has how been employ thru a politician and due 4 training outside d country next yr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.