Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,945 members, 7,821,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law (6957 Views)

Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians / Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban / Fashola Urges Repatriation Of Funds To Boost Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law by kabba7(m): 3:12am On Oct 23, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Nice one, Fashola!!!

Soldiers should show a Good example in Civil and Orderly Behaviour!!!!

Fashola spoke very well ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ the GOC too has respondend as a gentleman. Saying the law is legal ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ bindding on the militery. Law breaking is not part of army marching orders so why are so many mastubating on a non issue?
This stupid talk of OBJ seizing 28 BRT buses is just a dream those spreading the falacy might be high on ogogoro from Oshodi, don't turn this platform into where U̶̲̥̅̊ discuss Dog drinking 10 big stout type of stuff please.
Re: Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law by Goldieluks: 3:46am On Oct 23, 2012
Nice move Fashola. At least the Soldiers shouldn't be feeling/ thinking like they are above the law. It is high time equality prevails. One citizen, one Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law by born2boink(m): 4:33am On Oct 23, 2012
PeterKbaba: Sometimes I'm so surprised with the comments I read on nl, I am beginning to think most of all nairalanders are actually not Nigerians, but spy's from different African and international countries, coming here with different fake user id's trying to promote hatred among Nigerians, in-order to divide us.

The only reason the colonial masters are finding it difficult to penetrate Africa with a free hand is because of the Nigerian population. If they successfully divide this country, believe me Africa is gone. Its all about the divide and rule strategy. How come a country like Yankee can interfere with the Nigerian Sovereignty ( Predicting and sowing the seed of division is the heart of Nigerians ). Our problem in this country is the politicians and our constitution.

where is my cigarrete? I wish I never quit smoking
Re: Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law by ssainty(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2012
PeterKbaba: Sometimes I'm so surprised with the comments I read on nl, I am beginning to think most of all nairalanders are actually not Nigerians, but spy's from different African and international countries, coming here with different fake user id's trying to promote hatred among Nigerians, in-order to divide us. The only reason the colonial masters are finding it difficult to penetrate Africa with a free hand is because of the Nigerian population. If they successfully divide this country, believe me Africa is gone. Its all about the divide and rule strategy. How come a country like Yankee can interfere with the Nigerian Sovereignty ( Predicting and sowing the seed of division is the heart of Nigerians ). Our problem in this country is the politicians and our constitution.
Oga which country come be' yankee'.just wish to knw
Re: Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law by sofat(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2012
As a governor, fashola has spoken well because he is the chief of arm forces in the state. The soldiers are not above the law as a common civilian is not above the law. There is equality before the law in our const.
Re: Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law by kennytidistar(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
if soldier say i do just watch your back!
Re: Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law by kennytidistar(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
[sofat]As a governor, fashola has spoken well because he is the
chief of arm forces in the state. The soldiers are not above the law as a
common civilian is not above the law. There is equality before the law
in our const.

when did governor become GCFR you better watch what you said before you creat chaos.
Re: Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law by Ninilowo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
femmy2010:

Those buses belong to Nigerians in general and not fashola.
Ever heard of fashola ride in one before?the BRT scheme is simply giving a vip treatment to the ordinary Lagosian.
It is sick that a stateman like OBJ would seize those buses thus adding more to the plight of commuters in lagos.
Ti eniyan ba dagba o maa n ye oguun ja ni. Wahala baba yen ti po ju sef. MO mo pe baba yen ko nii pe ti a fi te. Agba'aya (ELDER OF THE CHEST)
Re: Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law by benedictjohn(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hello to the past. How has it been with you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution / Nigerian Police Storms Redeem Church In Ikeja, Locks It Down For Disobedience / Ekiti 2022: Bamidele Calls For Cancellation Of APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.