Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians (26067 Views)

Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban / Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by KingSolomonI: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
The Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babatunde Fashola has urged residents in Nigeria’s economic city to be cautions of drinking freely declared alcohol at social centres by unknown persons.

The governor called for the caution while addressing security bodies, transport union and community development groups in the state on the recent growing security threats in the state.

He urged people to always ask any unknown person who declares free drinks at social centres of his/her identity and source of income before relishing the free drinks.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/04/02/know-your-neigbours-fashola-urges-lagosians-to-stop-drinking-free-beer/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

5 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
grin awoof

1 Like

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Stallion77(f): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
Sorry Sir, we hardly think of that when we are on that frequency oh!

33 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Alfamann: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
Paranoia in the SW.

Adekunle Obasanjo Awolowo dream of one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by BlackMamba2: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hmmn....Ok o!
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by OurYansh: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
Alfamann: Paranoia in the SW.

^^

Senseless post!!

undecided

27 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by OurYansh: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Well said Mr. Fashola, Lagosians shouldn't allow The Aso-Rock scumbag and his Boko Haram brothers infiltrate Lagos State..

cool cool
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by AustineE1: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
...thats not all!they shld also stop collecting handouts and 'free'money from politicians who come in different names to seek their suppport!some of them are boko haram sponsors and apologist,they go to maidugari to make donations for bokoharam... apology to ACP!

12 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by malc619(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
Austine.E:
...thats not all!they shld also stop collecting handouts and 'free'money from politicians who come in different names to seek their suppport!some of them are boko haram sponsors and apologist,they go to maidugari to make donations for bokoharam... apology to ACP!

Another unintelligent comment from a senseless Heebo man...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by BlackMamba2: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
malc619:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Unintelligent comments proliferates Nairaland so no vex again brother!

6 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Sibrah: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Alfamann: Paranoia in the SW.

When other region are practically starving themselves because they can no longer eat carrot, Watermelon and yam from the north again.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by geeez: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
My governor this is kinda funny

Maybe there should be a legislation that those who buy beer must first produce the resident cards and well as tax certificate

4 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by ajos(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
kilosele omo baba....mek dis pako,hungry,greedy ladies reject ROUND TABLE ORDER by chairman...? impossible since many girls for thier lyf time neva use their money buy beer....nasoso awuf em dey CANCEL...how dey go tek SURVIVE d HIGHNESS....?

1 Like

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by sylve11: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Our Yansh:

^^

Senseless post!!

undecided

Too senseless! cool

1 Like

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by TeeSeven(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
So awuf don dey run belle for Lagos now. grin
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by tpia5: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
God will help nigeria.
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by coogar: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
the poverty in the land would make this very difficult. no nigerian would refuse food/drink in the face of hunger.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mr. Fashola it's obvious you don't have anymore work to do in the government house again. Please do me a favour and keep the hell shut!!!

8 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Watzhup: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
All he is saying is that we should be more security conscious.

1 Like

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by dbride: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
malc619:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Waoh, you have just gone so looooooow.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by gunuvi(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Haba Mr Fasholaaa!! How can I ask person we dey declare table of his identity and source of income before I drink his beer?? What if he get angry and cancel his declaration of beers?

Well sha, me I dey on my 5th bottle of Harp Lager wey one aboki dey buy for me...I will ask of his I'd after I don drink like 10 of his free beers.

19 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by 5alive(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
mod be at alert!

1 Like

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by coogar: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
gunuvi: Haba Mr Fasholaaa!! How can I ask person we dey declare table of his identity and source of income before I drink his beer?? What if he get angry and cancel his declaration of beers?

Well sha, me I dey on my 5th bottle of Harp Lager wey one aboki dey buy for me...I will ask of his I'd after I don drink like 10 of his free beers.

5 bottles of beer before 3pm?
where exactly are you so i can send an ambulance before you pass out.....

1 Like

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by PapaBrowne(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Our Yansh: Well said Mr. Fashola, Lagosians shouldn't allow The Aso-Rock scumbag and his Boko Haram brothers infiltrate Lagos State..

cool cool

But Tinubu is already liaising with Boko Haram on how they can come over to Lagos and have a party after which he will help them secure amnesty. I thought he traveled to meet their leader in Katsina the other day?

18 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Akshow: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
yorke: Mr. Fashola it's obvious you don't have anymore work to do in the government house again. Please do me a favour and keep the hell shut!!!
So advicin his citizens to be security conscious amount to not havin work to do right? Biko tend to the customer in your shop and leave forum argument for those who are enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by gunuvi(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
coogar:

5 bottles of beer before 3pm?
where exactly are you so i can send an ambulance before you pass out.....
I dey ur street na. Bring wheelbarrow cos I no fit enter free ambulance ooo, Fashola go vex

10 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Morgan1092(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
Akshow: So advicin his citizens to be security conscious amount to not havin work to do right? Biko tend to the customer in your shop and leave forum argument for those who are enlightened.
Pricing garri
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Nuzo1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
I hope this is for health reasons. If not, I disagree with Fashola.

The true identity of strangers are easily known when they are declearing free green bottles. The more they declear, the more people get to ask who they are...the more they are known...the easier for the security operatives.

But if they don't declear, nobody gets to know them hence...they become ghosts...and their voilent operations become easier.

Fashola is not very clear on this advice.

14 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Morgan1092(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
gunuvi:
I dey ur street na. Bring wheelbarrow cos I no fit enter free ambulance ooo, Fashola go vex
Waiter! Gv am 1 more bottle

3 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by gameboy727(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
This man no want make people enjoy? Anybody wey want free drink jst enter Nairaland bar and its on me.
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by PENMIGHT(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
Most parent taught their kids not to take things from stranger. Why do we discard morality as we grow older. Is our growing inversely proportional to our judgemental perceptions! The world is filled with mischievious people. The advice is all about protecting ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by bulletproofmonk(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
The most shocking thing about this thread is how it was hijacked by tribalists.JEEZ!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) / Meet Precious Baridoo, Who Replaces Lulu Briggs In AP In Rivers Guber Elections / Amaechi Embarks On Inspection Of Lagos Ibadan Railway - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.