Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? (1947 Views)

Survey: What's The Poorest GSM Network In Your Community. / Has Anyone Able To Unlock New Airtel Huawei E173u-2 / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by viperman: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2008
We're conducting a survey to know the mobile phone functionalities, both business, utility and entertainment, that people will desire to have on their phones.

Kindly let us know those functionalities/capabilities you wish your phone had.

e.g I wish my phone could know when i'm the one holding it. If anyother un-authorised person holds it, it locks. grin

Now, guys Lets hear yous,
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by Dreloaded(f): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2008
Obviously you have something to hide

anyway they should make a phone that teleports people grin
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by Dumebi91(f): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2008
I thought there was a thread related to this issue, (" things you never knew your cellphone coul do"wink why creating another.?
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by DualCore1: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2008
Yo dee, check this

scary undecided

@Poster
give me a phone that's solar charged.

so tht's wht i want, when am i getting it? wink
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by Dreloaded(f): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2008
No wonder a post ago, I felt the urge to kick you. tongue
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by DualCore1: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2008
@Dee
yoouuuch! the thought of that hurts!
aight no biggy, lets keep the thread clean. wink
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by abohrandy: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2008
lemme see

well lets say i have not yet used the most powerful and recent fones and the fact that i am in 9ja too also makes me dream alot but no moni to realise those dreams.
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by 4peace(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2008
@poster
check All this pocket pc or palm they are close to your wish.
i wish my phone has Recycle bin
i also wish i can defragment my phone
i also wish i can withdraw money on my phone instead of going to ATM.
or has anybody see one let me know
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by DualCore1: 2:02am On Jan 26, 2008
>Lie detector*
>Mind reader (female compatible)*
>Laser ray emitter
>atomic rocket launcher
>ATM*
>HDTV
>Memory eraser (that flashing thing in MIB)*
>Weed wrapper
>DVD Writer

just to mention but a few

*if u no fit provide all just provide the ones in asterisks.
Thanks man, i would really appreciate ur giving me this phone before the end of next week. no jones o.
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by dragnet: 7:15am On Jan 26, 2008
If I start writing them. . . . .the thread would get filled . . . cheesy
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by dragnet: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2008
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by DualCore1: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2008
dragnet:

start na grin
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by dragnet: 7:50am On Jan 26, 2008
Ok . .here's an idea. . . Just think of ALL the gadgets JAMES BOND has ever used grin
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by dragnet: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2008
Ok . .here's an idea. . . Just think of ALL the gadgets JAMES BOND has ever used c0mpacted into a ph0ne grin
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by DualCore1: 7:57am On Jan 26, 2008
dragnet i was thinking of the same thing while i was malking my list o, lol
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by dragnet: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2008
Dual Core, I always envy that guy o! . . All the gadgets & the ladies wink
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by DualCore1: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2008
dragnet:

the ladies wink

3 gbosa for u. grin
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by dragnet: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2008
D C !! Na only dat 0ne u fit qu0te !! I PREFER THE GADGETS !!!
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by DualCore1: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2008
dragnet:

D C !! Na only that 0ne u fit qu0te !! I PREFER THE GADGETS !!!
mee too, but the ladies have a higher priority. Ladies first
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by dragnet: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2008
DC. . . .Nah ! for me its gadgets 1st . . .as 4 ladies. ."mulie ex c0nfici0"(w0men are the ruin of men)<I think thats the meaning>
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 26, 2008
Hmmm. where do I stat from. Oya now grin

Invisibility- Nobody should be able to see the phone except me! cheesy

The phone must have all types of JUJU, both African and Western JuJU like AMUDO, MADARIKAN, AWIMAYEHUN, OGUN OWO! grin

The Phone must be able to turn into Different legendary animals like Dragon, Dinosaur, Unicorn, Anaconda and so many more cheesy

The Phone should be able to solve all types of equations in the world and must be able to think on its own while I'm too busy!

The Phone should be a clone of myself, something like my photocopy so he can disguise to be me and act as ERU IKU in dangerous circumstances. You know if Saula (The Agbero Leader) had that he wouldn't have been killed! grin

The Phone should be able to compose Hip Hop, R&B, Reggae and so many music on its own, and they must definitely be a hit!

The Phone should be able to supply JAMB, GMAT, TOEFL, SSCE, SAT answers even before I get to the examination hall.

Reproduction: The phone should be asexually reproductive so he can give birth to younger ones for me! grin

The phone should be able to detect people's intention towards me even before it happens, something like Spiderman's senses

The Phone should be a Medical doctor, A Lawyer, A Police, A Bodyguard, A FoodSeller, A Lecturer, A Cleaner, A Gateman and so on, so I don't have to spend money again! grin

More! More! More! More! More!

This is just a tip of the ice-berg
cheesy
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by topeteadr(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2008
I just want a phone that'll be able 2 do anything i want it 2 do. . . . . .
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by anasey(m): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2008
tope_teadr:

I just want a phone that'll be able 2 do anything i want it 2 do. . . . . .

GUEss u're that Lazy type,
humm,

well, would love if my phone's some kind of transformer(i.e be able 2 change 2 any thing like;gun,car,money, just any cool thing.
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by Dannyboyz(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2008
@poster, what a thread? Well you brood only when u are idle because there is shame in laziness, but not in ignorance.
Re: Survey: What Would You Like Your Phone To Be Able To Do? by Lawalmd(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2008
i need just 1 special feature from my phone= to dey print confirm hard currency, the rest i go do with the money

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 3gs On 4.1 Fw Drains Battery Like Mad. / The Review Of Oukitel K4000 | The Strongest Phone Of 2015 / Different Between Kismo 1601 And Gionee P5 Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.