Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ecobank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank Test (2699 Views)

Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff / Ecobank Test / Free Ecobank Test 4 urgent employment On Friday 11th,08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Test by fizzy(f): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2008
Hello pls nairalanders does anyone know anything concerning the ecobank test we took since sept 2007.

Is there anybody that has been contacted?

We just keep awaiting ,to no avail.

thanks
Re: Ecobank Test by Chydoo: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2008
Fizzy, I did sit for an Ecobank test sometime in february last year and was just called for an interview on the first week of January this year.

I think the proposed meager with First Bank paused their ability to employ fresh blood. With the failed meager plans I think they are now disposed to employ and you may be called for interview anytime.

Success to us all
Re: Ecobank Test by obanikoro2(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2008
Chydoo:

I think the proposed meager with First Bank paused their ability to employ fresh blood. With the failed meager plans I think they are now disposed to employ and you may be called for interview anytime.

I wish you success! The merger with 1st bank is off atleast for now. They are now merging with Sterling Bank.
Re: Ecobank Test by mogom(f): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2008
@ chydoo
i share the same fate with you, i just hope we wont have to wait another year to hear the result of the interview.
incase you hear anything pls holla me on diposalvador@yahoo.com or 08029196030

cheers,
Re: Ecobank Test by prudC: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Chydoo
Are you referring to the test of 27th March 2007 @ Money Market Asso. I took that test , did the on line assessment but have not had anything esle since then.
Am getting confused here.
Re: Ecobank Test by Chydoo: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2008
Mogom

I did call the number that was used to text me for the interview.
He kindly referred me to another number which I called.

The next guy told me their will be no further interview and most of us that where called for interview will be called for appointment. He failed to specify when, but said soon.

You can do the same and tell me how it went
Re: Ecobank Test by nele(f): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2008
@chydoo,
          call me
Re: Ecobank Test by wyt(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2008
@nele,
who is the guy u refer his number to be contacted?

i was also called 4 the interview, how long do u guy thing they will stay b/4 we will be callled?
Re: Ecobank Test by gumama(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2008
success
Re: Ecobank Test by gumama(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2008
wishing u success.
Re: Ecobank Test by Chydoo: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
obanikoro2

I sat for the test at the PH venue. That was around February last year
Re: Ecobank Test by Chydoo: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2008
Nele

I have a strong feeling that the number you gave us is your number.

A female voice, which you are answered the phone call and you said a guy was supposed to pick it undecided grin
Re: Ecobank Test by Chydoo: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2008
Just want to keep this post alive
Re: Ecobank Test by 2bad(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2008
please brothers , can you please let me know how you guys applied for the ecobank recruitment procedures, please let a brother have an idea.
Re: Ecobank Test by Chydoo: 9:22am On Feb 02, 2008
2bad, the application was an open one and I got the info from nairaland.

All the branches where collecting CVs, but it is best to submit your CV at the regional office, which is 59 Aba road, PH for the south region because all others will eventually have to submit theirs at the same point
Re: Ecobank Test by deeptouch: 9:40am On Jun 04, 2008
@ chydoo n d house

any info yet on Ecobank january interview,
i heard thev started calling people in batches and some have even resumed,
chydoo have you been contacted?
Re: Ecobank Test by fene: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2008
Hi,
Is it really true that some people have being contacted for the Eco bank interview of January 2008? 'cos i don't know of anybody that has being contacted rather i heard that people were employed for their call center and customer care center.Please if and one has being contacted in regard of the january interview should please let me know.tanx

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Recruitment / Diageo Private Assesment Test / Jobs At Addax Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.