Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Present Dilemma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Present Dilemma (553 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Church Dilemma - Serious Replies Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Present Dilemma by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2012
Sometime ago I was in prayer for someone and I was made to know of something that would happening in the future. I told the person involved and agree with them to try to make sure the event did not happen. I believe the event was completely avoidable being based on a decision the person had to take. However the person did not heed my warning or my guidance and the harm was done when the event occurred.

Fast forward 3+ years to now and I am faced with a similar situation. I am made to know things that could happen and I do not not want to reveal details to the person involved anymore, I just want to give them a broad outline and allow them to do their thing. Am I doing wrong?
Re: Present Dilemma by seyibrown(f): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
Warn the person like you did the first time. Give it to them straight.
Re: Present Dilemma by LordReed(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
seyibrown: Warn the person like you did the first time. Give it to them straight.

I felt like I interfered too much the first time. If it was you would you listen to me (assume I was your close friend)?
Re: Present Dilemma by OmoAlata(f): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
Lord_Reed:

If it was you would you listen to me (assume I was your close friend)?

I would listen to you - even if you were not my close friend wink
Re: Present Dilemma by LordReed(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Omo Alata:

I would listen to you - even if you were not my close friend wink

Thanks! smiley
Re: Present Dilemma by seyibrown(f): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
If your friend were wise, they would remember the first time they neglected your advice. The more reason to give it to them straight this time. If it helps, just add that you do not mean to interfere. You'll feel even worse if they do not take your non-direct advice and come to harm again this time. They might be the one turning around to ask why you didn't tell them what exactly you saw.
Re: Present Dilemma by tpia5: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
I'm sure whatever it was could probably have been avoided by the person if they only learned to think with their head and not some other region.

Especially if they call themselves a christian?

Are folks not even concerned others are laughing at them over such preventable errors?

Unless its mammy water spirit at play here.

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do To Help? Where/how Do You Want To Be Remembered? / The Christian Calendar Has Jesus’ Birth Year Wrong? / Those "WHO MOCKED GOD" And The Consequencies .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.