Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri (22560 Views)

Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / STOWAWAY: Teenage Boy Found In Arik Aircraft Wheel (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by Taiwo20(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: Just another Muttalab failed mission! Did he also put the bomb in his panties? God don catch am for this one! Awon Oloriburuku! angry

Ha! U are using swear words. Ehn! They could be watching you o.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by acidtalk: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Isn't it obvious we need to take serious precautions. Or are we still indoubt with the below predictions?

https://www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by nosagold(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
We need jack bauer in dz country
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by LailaIkeji1: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2012

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by sushieater: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sijo01: When will all these scavengers repent ?
u mean re-paint their camp(s)?..these people die with their dumb belief o! Nothing you wan tell them
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by coalcoal1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
We dey wait for the real story. Too many versions
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by Taiwo20(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
Pamperme: Heard from someone who was on that flight that the 'aboki' decided to pray on board and started chanting... So of course, people felt he wanted to blow the plane off...
The crew alerted security and the man was arrested after landing in Abuja... He didnt have any bomb on him.

What amuses me really is the fact that passengers on board were shouting Jesus, Jesus... and didnt bother to overpower the so called 'terrorist'

Those are the kind of people that use these words: 'Na only God fit help us for 9ja'

Person, wey u for bite him ear
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by CuntDestroyer: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
so i can be trolled

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by ABAboi: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Security again, stay safe with FogSecure http://fogsecure.com.ng
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by 234GT(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
How did the man beat the security at the airport to get on the plane? But seriously, he should have been ALUUrised by the other passengers immediately the plane landed.;>
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by informatix: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
[size=18pt]Check the source of the story what is naij.com is NOT a valid website. TOO many Morons in Nairaland. Naij.com isnt punch or sun or thisday why believe them?.[/size]
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by chrisxxx(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nigerians again blaming people on board for not have 'ALUUED' this demented religious bigot. If they had same people would still blame the passengers for not to have given the security agents opportunity to squeeze out valuable information from him.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by Taiwo20(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
informatix: [size=14pt]check the source of the story what is naij.com is NOT a valid website. TOO many Morons in Nairaland.[/size]

You don vex be that. Na wa o. Take it easy o.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by vascey(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Pamperme: Heard from someone who was on that flight that the 'aboki' decided to pray on board and started chanting... So of course, people felt he wanted to blow the plane off...
The crew alerted security and the man was arrested after landing in Abuja... He didnt have any bomb on him.

What amuses me really is the fact that passengers on board were shouting Jesus, Jesus... and didnt bother to overpower the so called 'terrorist'

Exactly my point. This our country has to win the award for the most docile people.
We are quick to kill 4 kids that didn't threaten anyone's life yet for some fanatic that actually threatened people, no one could even overpower him.
Na wa oo

In fact that guy would have been checking his IED all the while he was in the plane while the passengers were on the edge of their seats awaiting their explosion.

NO!!! This has to be an incomplete story. Even monkeys would have acted in the face of aggression.

Let us wait for the complete story.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by lafuria1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
failed attempt indeed, my only worry is the real boko haram might just start of thinking doing the real thing....
white people from maiduguri?? is alright.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by odoguigbo: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
Do we now believe that we don't have a security in this country. Just imagine a whole airport does not have any dictating device. I just that the love of God was upon the passengers that boarded the plane. But my further question is" how is the government going to handle this arrested agent of the evil sect?
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by pharuk: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED ITS FAKE, CAN WE TAKE IT OFF FROM Front PAGE.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by tomX1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
Femzy24:
A suspected member of the Boko Haram sect who had boarded in Maiduguri, Borno State got up midair and told all the passengers to say their last prayers. As he brought out the explosive device, he disclosed that his main targets were the...
Pamperme: Heard from someone who was on that flight that the 'aboki' decided to pray on board and started chanting.... He didnt have any bomb on him.

Well he obviously had some device on him. But how did it get on the plane? Was the lugage not screened or was he not whisked?
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by franchizy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
This thread is a big lie. Pls all shud disregard it,

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by vascey(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
@ Mod if this is false, kindly change the topic to reflect the falsehood.
This is a sensitive issue as there are families that had people on that flight.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by Obinoscopy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
Thank God it didn't blow. This would have sent a great signal worldwide that Nigeria has been beseiged by these terrorists
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by grandstar(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
King Solomon, Prophet Suleiman if you like said - "Its an abomination for a fool to depart from evil" How true!
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by deluckiest(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
Stallion77: [size=14pt]Na only failed attacks we go dey hear about from BH henceforth! Say an Amen to that![/size]

Amen.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by Decryptor(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
I won't believe this news until it is confirmed! This www.naij.com guys might have cooked this "indomie" news just to drive traffic to their site
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by Fidelcruiz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
Femzy24: The wave of terror attacks in Nigeria on Tuesday took a new turn as a suicide bomber attempted to blow up an Arik Air plane flying from Maiduguri to Abuja.

A suspected member of the Boko Haram sect who had boarded in Maiduguri, Borno State got up midair and told all the passengers to say their last prayers. As he brought out the explosive device, he disclosed that his main targets were the white people in the aircraft.

The explosive device however failed to detonate before the plane landed in Abuja. Police bomb experts moved in and the terrorist was arrested when the plane touched down in Abuja.

The attempt on the airline has shown the dynamism of the dreaded Islamist sect. Meanwhile, the Joint Task Force had earlier hinted that the sect has plans to launch attacks on Sallah day.

http://news.naij.com/12561.html
I am not surprised, if Osama and his group could succeed with 9/11 with all the security and security gadgets they have over there then 9ja should be a training ground for them. The best we can do is to pray against such calamity. Peace be onto 9ja
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
Na wa o. Upon d fact that one is almost stripped before boarding a local flight, a passenger was still able to carry explosive devices on board N d white men on board from Maiduguri get liver o! U can't force me up country with a 20ft pole! Lai lai. God save us all.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by Taiwo20(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
Obinoscopy: Thank God it didn't blow. This would have sent a great signal worldwide that Nigeria has been beseiged by these terrorists

As if that isnt the case alreay.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by PosCaricature: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sky Blue: Abeg any other source? This is not funny. Did the passengers at least touch him up a little? Because if that was me in that plane I don't know if I wouldn't have joined in. Can you imagine? This is a very dangerous precedence o
Your English is not cleared. Or was it German language?
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by luluosas(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
How was he able to beat all the security check points? Nigeria na wa. Thank God his plans finally failed. May they continue to experience failure in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by uzoexcel(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
na this kind person wey d ALUU treatment for make sense...no objections!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by nagoma(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
@tomX:

Well he obviously had some device on him. But how did it get on the plane? Was the lugage not screened or was he not whisked?

What do you mean by obviously? can't you people be objective for once. Wait and hear the whole story before blowing it out of proportion.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by kingparagon1: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=Sky Blue]Honestly speaking, Maiduguri he was flying from practises sharia. If they decide to do public flogging I wouldn't mind watching him flogged properly, I mean can you imagine? I am just putting myself in the shoes of the people on that plane and I am quite outraged to be frank! What did innocent passengers do to boko haram? NASS should summon the executive and demand updates to this so called 'war on terror' because.... It's a pity NASS is seriously involved in all dis. Wetin concern dem as dem children dey europe dey school & jolly, bt God is watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erosion: Federal High Court, Awka Faces Imminent Collapse (photo) / ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe / Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.