Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri (22576 Views)

Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / STOWAWAY: Teenage Boy Found In Arik Aircraft Wheel (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by Remii(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
la furia:
people please be warned before some pple attack you for no reason, sayin allahu akbar is now a crime in nigeria or else they will aluu u before you explain urself. i guess they only crime of the muslim passenger was saying allahu akbar just before the plane landed out of fear like the christian folks will say blood of jesus.

That is why I question the benefit of so called terrorism to Islam. Muslims suffer more for their acts, AIT said he guy was a first time flier, interior decorator who was returning to Abuja from Maiduguri. Nigerians are religious lot, any rough or bump in the air is always greeted with "wayo Allah" .blood of Jesus" etc shouts.
I am glad it's a hoax
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by Horus(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by seechris(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
Security checks should be beefed up as boko haram must have staged this to analyze the reactions and challenges they will face if they were to actually Carry out a terrorist plan of this nature. God please protect your children.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by TeeSeven(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Super1759: I hate hearing such rubbish news. How did he get into the plane with the device?
The mumu was even introducing himself,mchewwwwww.
Well, maybe we should also ask how Muttallab got on board through with his 'package'? undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
if it was a hoax..airlines better sit up on their security....and what is the 411 on the senator who is sympathetic to BH's cause...is that not treason?
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
Horus:
we are living in uncertain times oh....there was a time suicide bomb blast was unimaginable as it is not in our culture as a people...with the emergence of BH..all that na story
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by Areaboy2(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
Why are we so pathetic at dealing with fake stories.

Barely anyone cared to dig deeper and see the credibility of this story but rather buy it hook line and sinker. Something is seriously wrong with our average mentality angry

The whole story is hogwash.

Thread closed

Ps: Mods should try to verify some stories before flashing it on front page undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by ebichy(f): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2012
My God!!!! Diz inhuman act shuld end oh! So dey want to cause international wahala! D want to kill white men now forgetting dt d white can wipe out diz country with just a click of a button. Abeg oh!
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by Whiteguru: 9:08am On Oct 24, 2012
@ ITbomb, na the same question i dey ask o. So whitemen still dey maidugari!? Wetin Dem dey do dier nah!? Any whiteman wey dier dey conivive with the governor de chop money in the name of contract!
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Arik Aircraft In Maiduguri by nagoma(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2012
seechris: Security checks should be beefed up as boko haram must have staged this to analyze the reactions and challenges they will face if they were to actually Carry out a terrorist plan of this nature. God please protect your children.

stewpid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed / Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.