Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! (27979 Views)

I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? / UFO's And Christian Beliefs? / The Jesus - Ufo Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by purefella(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
government know about UFO they are simply spywares . it can be sent to other countries or any part of a certain country to spy on what is going on in that area
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by SisiKill1: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]Majority of Nigerians are the most ignorant people, because they don't read.[/size]
No. . .no we don't especially when they are in big azz fonts

We didn't say we are blind now. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
And you never thought of picking up your camera to snap...even if its phones camera...i rather fink both of you were hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Djtm(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
The op said he couldn't take pictures because it was dark & people keep bluffing nonsense abt how a pic would have been ok.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by hammedkola(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
UFO, thats true...But why can't you take a snapshot for us?
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by hammedkola(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
Djtm: The op said he couldn't take pictures because it was dark & people keep bluffing nonsense abt how a pic would have been ok.

But he said the flame from NNPC was closed to his residence

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Djtm(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
hammedkola:

But he said the flame from NNPC was closed to his residence
it doesn't matter. Have you tried taking pics at night? You can try it now.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by ciphoenix: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
The UFO might not be extraterrestial you know. Maybe na one govt agency dey monitor tins.lol grin
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by damola57: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
This your story na wa o. As a naija man with camera on his phone. If the story is true you would have taken some snaps of pics as a sharp man. Well if the story is true, i might be having meeting with the aliens tonite. Yeye natu.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
That Rosewll movie shouldn't be seen before bed time. It causes E_T dreams.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by dkc(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
EasyG: Okay this probably sounds over the top and I was never one to give much credence to UFO sightings, how much more ever imagine I would ever lay eyes on one physically especially in Nigeria since most recorded sightings have been in the western world but last night I observed UFO activity for about 2 hours.

I was awakened around 0100 hours by an extremely loud noise and at first i thought it was the outdoor unit of my air conditioner so I powered it off but the noise wouldn't go away. It was real loud and rather disconcerting because it was a humming sound. My wife sprang up and was scared stiff, thinking judgement day had arrived because the sound was coming from above outside.

I decided to take a peep outside and lo and behold, what did I see? A flying saucer! It is indeed an apt description because the craft was shaped like a saucer, with a rotating outer ring. It was hovering about 200 feet away from my bedroom window and then after a while it started moving about but not very fast. I called my wife to the window just to be sure I wasn't hallucinating and asked her 'Do you see that?' and she went "Oh my God it's a UFO!'. Now I was convinced my eyes weren't deceiving me and we both stood transfixed watching the strange craft. There were no lights on the machine but it's silhouette was quite distinct from the night sky.

As we stood there watching the mopols guarding our area released some gunshots into the air as is their nightly custom except I don't know if they also saw the ship and wanted to scare them off. The craft then started moving towards the sound of the shots which happened to be a few feet from our gate and this really freaked my wife out because she thought they might interpret the gunshots as a threat and wipe out the entire neighborhood with some energy beam.

I must confess the thought also crossed my mind, however it resumed it's hover and then after a while went back to it's original position. A couple of minutes later it started rising vertically upwards and bigger surprise, there was a freaging mother ship!! A hatch opened up in the middle of the mother ship and the smaller craft went in.

The humming sound finally ceased, there was no sound from the mother ship, and the silence was actually menacing because it was a large craft. Then something really weird started happening. The mother ship started changing shapes.

I can't really describe the shapes but my wife made some drawings of what she saw. I remember one shape looked like a triangle and another was cylindrical with the tip like the nose of a high speed electric train.

Now this is the most amazing event out of all that transpired this morning, I saw a giant human in the sky, and I am pretty certain my jaws dropped. My wife whose eyesight is much keener than mine asked me if I could see what she was seeing, and I nodded in amazement. He was perfectly formed, with chiseled looks and a close cropped beard.

He was dressed in flowing robes and had a drape across his shoulders and he was huge! He appeared to be floating in the sky and was transparent, like he was reflecting the light around him. His gaze was transfixed at the gas flare coming from the NNPC refinery. By the way this happened in Warri and the refinery isn't far from where I live so the flames from the flare is extremely bright at night. I suppose they are watching and waiting for the opportune time to make their appearance known to the entire earth.

Anyway after a while he floated up into the mother ship and then another surprise, other ships started dropping out of the night sky and they moved in a formation behind the first ship, kind of like soldier ants and then they disappeared out of sight. This happened at about 0300 hours.

Without a doubt we are not alone on this planet but the being I saw isn't some one eyed creature with three fingers and green skin, he was definitely human but much more perfect than we can ever be, and huge in size.

Their technology is way beyond what we have now and I am still trying to figure out what kind of energy powered those ships. The engineer in me is inclined to think it's some form of electro-magnetic energy because a ship that large would require a huge engine which ought to generate a whole lot of noise but it was silent. I suppose the smaller craft is like a helicopter to them hence the loud humming noise, or maybe it's because it descended so low we were able to hear it. I am most definite people in the neighborhood must have seen or heard the smaller craft because it was real loud.

It's only a matter of time now before they make their play and come out in the open. It certainly looked like an intelligence gathering exercise to me. Well, just thought I should share my experience with others, maybe someone else saw them too. This is certainly the most awe inspiring event I ever laid my eyes on!

which part of warri do you stay and which refinery light are you talking about. I live in warri as well, the flare have been off for a while now cos of the on going maintenance work that have been in the refinery for a while now. Is it only you and your wife that saw all these? stop spreading fallacies please!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by dkc(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
EasyG: Okay this probably sounds over the top and I was never one to give much credence to UFO sightings, how much more ever imagine I would ever lay eyes on one physically especially in Nigeria since most recorded sightings have been in the western world but last night I observed UFO activity for about 2 hours.

I was awakened around 0100 hours by an extremely loud noise and at first i thought it was the outdoor unit of my air conditioner so I powered it off but the noise wouldn't go away. It was real loud and rather disconcerting because it was a humming sound. My wife sprang up and was scared stiff, thinking judgement day had arrived because the sound was coming from above outside.

I decided to take a peep outside and lo and behold, what did I see? A flying saucer! It is indeed an apt description because the craft was shaped like a saucer, with a rotating outer ring. It was hovering about 200 feet away from my bedroom window and then after a while it started moving about but not very fast. I called my wife to the window just to be sure I wasn't hallucinating and asked her 'Do you see that?' and she went "Oh my God it's a UFO!'. Now I was convinced my eyes weren't deceiving me and we both stood transfixed watching the strange craft. There were no lights on the machine but it's silhouette was quite distinct from the night sky.

As we stood there watching the mopols guarding our area released some gunshots into the air as is their nightly custom except I don't know if they also saw the ship and wanted to scare them off. The craft then started moving towards the sound of the shots which happened to be a few feet from our gate and this really freaked my wife out because she thought they might interpret the gunshots as a threat and wipe out the entire neighborhood with some energy beam.

I must confess the thought also crossed my mind, however it resumed it's hover and then after a while went back to it's original position. A couple of minutes later it started rising vertically upwards and bigger surprise, there was a freaging mother ship!! A hatch opened up in the middle of the mother ship and the smaller craft went in.

The humming sound finally ceased, there was no sound from the mother ship, and the silence was actually menacing because it was a large craft. Then something really weird started happening. The mother ship started changing shapes.

I can't really describe the shapes but my wife made some drawings of what she saw. I remember one shape looked like a triangle and another was cylindrical with the tip like the nose of a high speed electric train.

Now this is the most amazing event out of all that transpired this morning, I saw a giant human in the sky, and I am pretty certain my jaws dropped. My wife whose eyesight is much keener than mine asked me if I could see what she was seeing, and I nodded in amazement. He was perfectly formed, with chiseled looks and a close cropped beard.

He was dressed in flowing robes and had a drape across his shoulders and he was huge! He appeared to be floating in the sky and was transparent, like he was reflecting the light around him. His gaze was transfixed at the gas flare coming from the NNPC refinery. By the way this happened in Warri and the refinery isn't far from where I live so the flames from the flare is extremely bright at night. I suppose they are watching and waiting for the opportune time to make their appearance known to the entire earth.

Anyway after a while he floated up into the mother ship and then another surprise, other ships started dropping out of the night sky and they moved in a formation behind the first ship, kind of like soldier ants and then they disappeared out of sight. This happened at about 0300 hours.

Without a doubt we are not alone on this planet but the being I saw isn't some one eyed creature with three fingers and green skin, he was definitely human but much more perfect than we can ever be, and huge in size.

Their technology is way beyond what we have now and I am still trying to figure out what kind of energy powered those ships. The engineer in me is inclined to think it's some form of electro-magnetic energy because a ship that large would require a huge engine which ought to generate a whole lot of noise but it was silent. I suppose the smaller craft is like a helicopter to them hence the loud humming noise, or maybe it's because it descended so low we were able to hear it. I am most definite people in the neighborhood must have seen or heard the smaller craft because it was real loud.

It's only a matter of time now before they make their play and come out in the open. It certainly looked like an intelligence gathering exercise to me. Well, just thought I should share my experience with others, maybe someone else saw them too. This is certainly the most awe inspiring event I ever laid my eyes on!

which part of warri do you stay and which refinery light are you talking about. I live in warri as well, the flare have been off for a while now cos of the on going maintenance work in the refinery for a while now. Is it only you and your wife that saw all these? this news is neither in the local or intl media. stop spreading fallacies please!
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Lanreclassic(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
pls, dont be ignorant..this post may be right...but y r d americans monitoring our oil rich area?...
Pls read this b4 u crucify any1.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6039934/UFO-files-secret-US-spy-plane-Aurora-could-be-behind-sightings.html
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by iahmed(m): 12:09am On Oct 25, 2012
I hear say ufos go take over earth by november.i sure say does ufo family don get their eyes on top our oil for naija,so dey don come dey mark their space before the main invasionB-)
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by wiegraf: 1:46am On Oct 25, 2012
Hmmm, bordering on pillory. How is this more ridiculous than religious/spiritual bs threads though? Is it me or do those threads have a lot more supporters?

Op, I agree with the majority, that's some imagination you've got there. If aliens weren't your obsession you'd be saying winchie... giant human in sky.... 2 hrs and you couldn't take a picture, even a shoddy one. Nobody to corroborate your story, maybe you should get your wife here. Notice how with the ubiquity of cameras sightings of aliens seems to have reduced

Oh, you trollin'?

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by auwal87(m): 1:57am On Oct 25, 2012
@Poster

When are you going to finish this your science-fiction? I can't wait to buy your book. grin
We can even make a deal, and make a movie from it, of course if interested cool
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by pastormustwacc: 3:15am On Oct 25, 2012
iahmed: I hear say ufos go take over earth by november.i sure say does ufo family don get their eyes on top our oil for naija,so dey don come dey mark their space before the main invasionB-)
I am not sure of any invasion is anytime this year, at least not before the mayan calendar ends.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by abiamahart: 4:43am On Oct 25, 2012
JUST BEFORE YOU ALL RUN WILD WITH YOUR SENSES LET ME SHED SOME LIGHT:

1. WHAT THE WORLD TODAY KNOW AS DRONES STARTED OVER 4 DECADES AGO AND WERE TOP SECRET. THE FIRST TIER DRONES(UNMANNED CRAFT) ARE YOUR UFO's

2. EARLY PROJECT X. CRAFTS WERE LARGE WITH LIMITED STEALTH CAPABILITIES FLOWN MAJORLY IN THE NIGHT IN CONJUCTION WITH NOW COMMON PLACE INFRARED DEVELOPPMENT GIVING BIRTH TO THERMAL IMAGING.

3. TODAY YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN UFO AND TORMENT YOUR NEIGHBOURS.

4. GO TO A TOY SHOP, BUY A REMOTE POWERED HELICOPTER, BUY 4. LED's GLUE AT BASE IN A NORTH,SOUTH,EAST AND WEST FORMAT, CONNECT TO MAINS OF CHOPPER AND YOU GOOD TO GO.

5.FLY CRAFT WHEN IT IS VERY DARK TO NEIGHBOR's WINDOW OR PORCH OR BALCONY AND ENSURE SIGHTING VOILA TESTIMONY FLOODS IN THE MORNING.

6. NOW ENJOY CREATING YOUR OWN ALIENS LIKE ME. SEE YOU WHEN NEXT I TALK PRJECTILES FROM HOMEMADE KITCHEN STUFF.

@ OP SMOKE LESS, READ MORE, WATCH LESS SCI-FI
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by pastormustwacc: 5:05am On Oct 25, 2012
purefella: government know about UFO they are simply spywares . it can be sent to other countries or any part of a certain country to spy on what is going on in that area
How i wish it was true.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by pastormustwacc: 5:06am On Oct 25, 2012
abiamahart: JUST BEFORE YOU ALL RUN WILD WITH YOUR SENSES LET ME SHED SOME LIGHT:

1. WHAT THE WORLD TODAY KNOW AS DRONES STARTED OVER 4 DECADES AGO AND WERE TOP SECRET. THE FIRST TIER DRONES(UNMANNED CRAFT) ARE YOUR UFO's

2. EARLY PROJECT X. CRAFTS WERE LARGE WITH LIMITED STEALTH CAPABILITIES FLOWN MAJORLY IN THE NIGHT IN CONJUCTION WITH NOW COMMON PLACE INFRARED DEVELOPPMENT GIVING BIRTH TO THERMAL IMAGING.

3. TODAY YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN UFO AND TORMENT YOUR NEIGHBOURS.

4. GO TO A TOY SHOP, BUY A REMOTE POWERED HELICOPTER, BUY 4. LED's GLUE AT BASE IN A NORTH,SOUTH,EAST AND WEST FORMAT, CONNECT TO MAINS OF CHOPPER AND YOU GOOD TO GO.

5.FLY CRAFT WHEN IT IS VERY DARK TO NEIGHBOR's WINDOW OR PORCH OR BALCONY AND ENSURE SIGHTING VOILA TESTIMONY FLOODS IN THE MORNING.

6. NOW ENJOY CREATING YOUR OWN ALIENS LIKE ME. SEE YOU WHEN NEXT I TALK PRJECTILES FROM HOMEMADE KITCHEN STUFF.

@ OP SMOKE LESS, READ MORE, WATCH LESS SCI-FI
Caramba!
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by filia4real(m): 5:44am On Oct 25, 2012
Kslib: @op..i believe you 100%.i read your story carefully,and examined some irrelevant sentences which convinced me. It may sound somehow,but when i read something,there is this weird feeling that makes me decide the credibility of a story from irrelevant details/words..
You guys can also check the op's other post and you will realise that even the "op" himself doubts the existense of UFO..
Nigeria as a country is roughly messed up right now,but i think the UFO community is seeing something we are not seeing..
Call me strange,but i think the Nostradamus december 2012 prophecy has some other meaning we humans have'nt deciphered.. Trust me,there is a connection..
I know that by next year,Nigerians will start developing their own mind blowing technologies and tell the world that we have arrived.. Since we refused to learn from our fellow humans,then i think the UFO's are here to teach us..
Halleluyah,Nigeria will be the first UFO led economy in the world..hahaha!!!! Dancing kukere...

probably, by using our garium to generate 50000mw of electricity

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by pastormustwacc: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2012
filia4real:
probably, by using our garium to generate 50000mw of electricity
And this will lead to high quantum increase of garium sulphate in the market!

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by kay9(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2012
musKeeto: like if you laughed at d mopol part..

quote if you didnt finish the story...

Somebody hasnt been taking his medicine.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by wiegraf: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2012
pastormustwacc:
And this will lead to high quantum increase of garium sulphate in the market!

Laugh all you want at our garium powered fusion engine, when it reaches production, I'll make sure not to share with you
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by abiamahart: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2012
@dkc
Thanks for bringing that notice to this forum. We should use this forum more to enlighten rather spread falsehood all in a bid to have readers drive up your thread to the front page.

Since the Op is talking UFO's we can help him put it in true light so firstly its simple definition;

UFO - UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT; The Keyword to note is unidentified

Take your mind off the saucers, lights etc

Unidentified in Aviation/Research/Military circles previously was any aircraft that could not be seen on radar.

Even the famous Concorde Airplane now out of service during its demonstration flights on going supersonic did not appear on most radars equally qualified then as a UFO.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by henryskywalker2003(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ok. Let me us this medium to announce to the world.
[size=18pt]I AM AN ALIEN[/size]
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
henryskywalker2003: Ok. Let me us this medium to announce to the world.
[size=18pt]I AM AN ALIEN[/size]
you are very welcome to this world.where are you from and why are you here?

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by true2god: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
Area_boy: Thanks to my insomnia, I was drawn to read your entire write up just for the fun of it. I must say I fell off my chair laughing at your descriptions and the mopol part is just GOLD grin grin grin..

However, I just realised you are simply calling all of us Jackasses when I saw the man in robe part angry. I stopped reading there

Its 2012 mate, for fck sake everyone has a mobile phone with camera and at no point did you nor your wife think it clever to take pictures as evidence?
Even if he had taken the video or the pix of wat he saw u will not beleive him. Dont sound too loggical here. U either believe his claim or u dnt.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by licensed2k(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
pls @OP I want what u r smoking
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by tonididdy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
STORY Story Storeee...a whole 2hours plus and you couldnt grab your phone to take pictures or record a video...so i dont beleive your story.sound like a movie description to me.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by druid06(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
It would be so selfish to think that we (human) are the only intelligent being in the whole universe/galaxy. There are so many signs that we're not alone. From the unidentified flying object sightings that has been going on for centuries and the leap humanity took from being the caveman to the more intelligent complex being we are in just a few thousand years. Evolution does not work that way. There must be something that made that spontaneous change to happen. Also if you look at the Greek and Norse mythology, you would see a similarities between these gods. They werent spiritual beings but flesh and bloods like us and they taught our ancestors a lot and that was how civilization started. All I can just say is that we're not alone. There's a more mature civilization watching over us.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by PastorKun(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
@EasyG

I think you owe us an explanation concerning your statement about flares from the warri refinery, at least two people on this thread have testified that the warri refinery as not worked in the last two months. How do we reconcile this with your statement that it was operational three nights ago when you saw the UFO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies / Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.