Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! (27993 Views)

I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? / UFO's And Christian Beliefs? / The Jesus - Ufo Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by danduchi(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
[quote author=EasyG]Okay this probably sounds over the top and I was never one to give much credence to UFO sightings, how much more ever imagine I would ever lay eyes on one physically especially in Nigeria since most recorded sightings have been in the western world but last night I observed UFO activity for about 2 hours.

I was awakened around 0100 hours by an extremely loud noise and at first i thought it was the outdoor unit of my air conditioner so I powered it off but the noise wouldn't go away. It was real loud and rather disconcerting because it was a humming sound. My wife sprang up and was scared stiff, thinking judgement day had arrived because the sound was coming from above outside.

I decided to take a peep outside and lo and behold, what did I see? A flying saucer! It is indeed an apt description because the craft was shaped like a saucer, with a rotating outer ring. It was hovering about 200 feet away from my bedroom window and then after a while it started moving about but not very fast. I called my wife to the window just to be sure I wasn't hallucinating and asked her 'Do you see that?' and she went "Oh my God it's a UFO!'. Now I was convinced my eyes weren't deceiving me and we both stood transfixed watching the strange craft. There were no lights on the machine but it's silhouette was quite distinct from the night sky.

As we stood there watching the mopols guarding our area released some gunshots into the air as is their nightly custom except I don't know if they also saw the ship and wanted to scare them off. The craft then started moving towards the sound of the shots which happened to be a few feet from our gate and this really freaked my wife out because she thought they might interpret the gunshots as a threat and wipe out the entire neighborhood with some energy beam.

I must confess the thought also crossed my mind, however it resumed it's hover and then after a while went back to it's original position. A couple of minutes later it started rising vertically upwards and bigger surprise, there was a freaging mother ship!! A hatch opened up in the middle of the mother ship and the smaller craft went in.

The humming sound finally ceased, there was no sound from the mother ship, and the silence was actually menacing because it was a large craft. Then something really weird started happening. The mother ship started changing shapes.

I can't really describe the shapes but my wife made some drawings of what she saw. I remember one shape looked like a triangle and another was cylindrical with the tip like the nose of a high speed electric train.

Now this is the most amazing event out of all that transpired this morning, I saw a giant human in the sky, and I am pretty certain my jaws dropped. My wife whose eyesight is much keener than mine asked me if I could see what she was seeing, and I nodded in amazement. He was perfectly formed, with chiseled looks and a close cropped beard.

He was dressed in flowing robes and had a drape across his shoulders and he was huge! He appeared to be floating in the sky and was transparent, like he was reflecting the light around him. His gaze was transfixed at the gas flare coming from the NNPC refinery. By the way this happened in Warri and the refinery isn't far from where I live so the flames from the flare is extremely bright at night. I suppose they are watching and waiting for the opportune time to make their appearance known to the entire earth.

Anyway after a while he floated up into the mother ship and then another surprise, other ships started dropping out of the night sky and they moved in a formation behind the first ship, kind of like soldier ants and then they disappeared out of sight. This happened at about 0300 hours.

Without a doubt we are not alone on this planet but the being I saw isn't some one eyed creature with three fingers and green skin, he was definitely human but much more perfect than we can ever be, and huge in size.

Their technology is way beyond what we have now and I am still trying to figure out what kind of energy powered those ships. The engineer in me is inclined to think it's some form of electro-magnetic energy because a ship that large would require a huge engine which ought to generate a whole lot of noise but it was silent. I suppose the smaller craft is like a helicopter to them hence the loud humming noise, or maybe it's because it descended so low we were able to hear it. I am most definite people in the neighborhood must have seen or heard the smaller craft because it was real loud.

It's only a matter of time now before they make their play and come out in the open. It certainly looked like an intelligence gathering exercise to me. Well, just thought I should share my experience with others, maybe someone else saw them too. This is certainly the most awe inspiring event I ever laid my eyes on![/quote
This would mk a good story line for nollywood.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
seriallink:

The mothership part got me rolling on the floor laughing grin grin grin grin Ibo na hin mate grin

What's up bro buzugee? Good morning!
HEY HEY NOW BRAH SERRIALINK WHAT IT DO BRAH ? TRUST ALL IS WELL WITCHA ? AM JUST HERE WAITING ON THE KINGDOM OF YAH TO COME SWEEP ME AWAY grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
EasyG: @obadiah777: This has got nothing whatsoever to do with Christ. The apparition wasn't a spiritual being. Don't get it twisted okay? Like I said I am sharing an extra-ordinary experience and it doesn't bother me if people respond with derision. It is what it is.
YOU MY FRIEND HAVE JUST SEEN THE CHARIOT OF CHRIST
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by kpozite(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
this is a consequence of too much alcohol you see something on Television you think you are seeing it live, sorry my friend you confused a sci-fi movie for a live event and then managed to do this write up during hangover
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by pimplucious: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
As incredible and apt this story may sound, I empploy u all to research on "Project Blue Beam" google it up and also "Area 51". Then draw ur conclusion
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by chrisolive: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
Una no get camera for house abi the Unidentified Hovering Object warn una make una no snap am?
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Orikinla(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
[size=18pt]

The Foundation is committed to providing reliable information about paranormal claims. It both supports and conducts original research into such claims.

At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

To date, no one has passed the preliminary tests.

Click here to see the application.

Click here to see the current $1 million statement which shows the current amount in our prize account.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Log of Applicants
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html[/size]
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
plappville:

Really? grin grin
oh yes hun, its all over the bible. the chariots of the lord. its described in details in the book of Zechariah. for the description of how christ dresses check DANIEL 7 VS 9 DANIEL 10 VS 5 AND REVELATION 1 VS 13 TO 17

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
seriallink:

@Buzugee ^^^

UFOs, chariots of the LORD Is this some Raèlian movement thingy? Or are you just making assumptions?

Bro, on a more serious note, are you into Raèlism or something?
LOL I AINT INTO NOTHING. CHECK THIS
obadiah777: oh yes hun, its all over the bible. the chariots of the lord. its described in details in the book of Zechariah. for the description of how christ dresses check DANIEL 7 VS 9 DANIEL 10 VS 5 AND REVELATION 1 VS 13 TO 17
obadiah777: oh yes hun, its all over the bible. the chariots of the lord. its described in details in the book of Zechariah. for the description of how christ dresses check DANIEL 7 VS 9 DANIEL 10 VS 5 AND REVELATION 1 VS 13 TO 17
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by druid06(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
Renowned scientist all over the world has come to agree about time travel being possible. If you move faster than the speed of light then you could bend time and time travel. Some scientist have come to believe that aliens are not from other planets but are us in this same earth but from the future.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by uchenageme(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
I have read a lot about UFOs, there are lots of publications on this topic, I think people here on nairaland need to read up, a lot of our people use the internet for just social networking and as such they cant believe you when you talk about UFO sightings, but its common knowledge in advanced societies. Even doing a mild research will show us that such phenomena have been in existence since the beginning of recorded history.

UFOs really do exist, but we don't know what they are. That is my view.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
obadiah777: LOL I AINT INTO NOTHING. CHECK THIS

Lol, I got it; I'm checking out the verses. Thanks
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by dartsidius7(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy.... i was going home from the club on a friday night, driving along sanusi fafunwa wink (V.I lagos), i think i was drunk. And then i saw it, it was big and sparkling. i had to rinse my face and mouth with the vodka i had left in the car to clear my sight and my mind. But there was no cause for alram, it was actually an olosho wearing shine shine cloth. in other words, it was actually an IMO (identified moving object). kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by kpolli(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
You had time to note all this and you didn't take pix. . . . How do u expect us to believe u? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
kpolli: You had time to note all this and you didn't take pix. . . . How do u expect us to believe u? undecided

Exactly my point! That's why I believed he must have been hallucinating after smoking skunk grin
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by adoniza(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by cheddarking(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
I hope the OP was not ANALLY PROBED
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by chygoz3(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
I think you've been watching too many X files movies or you and your wife need to take some anti-malaria drugs.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Akuviv: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
musKeeto: like if you laughed at d mopol part..

quote if you didnt finish the story...
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
seriallink:

Lol, I got it; I'm checking out the verses. Thanks
NO SWEAT BRAH. THATS HOW CHRIST DRESSES AND HIS ANGELS. THEY DRESS IN ROBES AND MOVE AROUND IN CHARIOTS ( UFOS ), SO SAYS THE BIBLE. AND HERE IS ONE OF THE DESCRIPTION OF THE LORDS CHARIOTS ( UFO )

ZECHARIAH 5 VS 1-4 I looked again, and there before me was a flying scroll.

2 He asked me, “What do you see?”

I answered, “I see a flying scroll, twenty cubits long and ten cubits wide.[a]”

3 And he said to me, “This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. 4 The Lord Almighty declares, ‘I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely, both its timbers and its stones.
<<< THE LORDS VEHICLE (UFO )

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by EasyG(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Most of the responses I read are extremely funny albeit cynical and scornful. Even if I was able to capture the entire event on HD video the general reaction will be to call it a fake, so it makes no difference. Special cameras are required for night recording and there wasn't too much distinction between the ships and the night sky anyway. The light from the gas flare helped a bit though. I left out some details of what occurred because they will generate even more rancor. I have spoken to a couple of my neighbors and they heard the noise but neither bothered looking outside.
Something tells me these guys will come out in the open pretty soon, that's the only reason I posted this here, so at least it won't come as a complete surprise to some folks when it does happen. But am dead certain they are not aliens from another planet. And we don't stand a chance if they turn out to be hostile. Nuff said.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by babseg(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
cheddarking: I hope the OP was not ANALLY PROBED
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by babseg(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
@ OP, Just wondering if you did not miss time since they stayed around your area like two hrs and i hope if u were not abducted with ur wife and do what they know how to do best ( u can google that).

For people shouting chariots, you can read the chariots of the gods.
cheddarking: I hope the OP was not ANALLY PROBED
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by donniemc: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
EasyG: Most of the responses I read are extremely funny albeit cynical and scornful. Even if I was able to capture the entire event on HD video the general reaction will be to call it a fake, so it makes no difference. Special cameras are required for night recording and there wasn't too much distinction between the ships and the night sky anyway. The light from the gas flare helped a bit though. I left out some details of what occurred because they will generate even more rancor. I have spoken to a couple of my neighbors and they heard the noise but neither bothered looking outside.
Something tells me these guys will come out in the open pretty soon, that's the only reason I posted this here, so at least it won't come as a complete surprise to some folks when it does happen. But am dead certain they are not aliens from another planet. And we don't stand a chance if they turn out to be hostile. Nuff said.
Like i said earlier...I totally believe you!!and please tell me all the details..pls
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Orikinla(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
arbitrage: I wouldn't doubt any of the poster's narrative and thank God his followed-up responses showed that he is not disturbed by insults and jeers of other responses, which I think is important. But I keep wondering why a man, who is an engineer, with a wife whom I guess is educated, will watch such sight for 2 good hours and nothing inquisitive or scientific or researching within will make them to video, snap or capture anything of the scene. Since you posted this narrative around 6.44pm yesterday, I was thinking by then you would have also asked some of your neighbors or security guards to confirm if they heard, saw or perceived anything previous night, with which you can support/embellish your experience here. Well, it's a lesson for another time because I want to believe not all the phones in your house will have led-light to prevent you from capturing the bewildering images. At worst you will hide the lighting with cloth while capturing. Summarily, I believe what you saw until you claim otherwise. Take care!

[size=28pt]You expect a couple in a state of shock to now be taking pictures at that moment?
Nigeria is full of id-iots breeding idi-ots![/size]
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by babseg(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
druid06: Renowned scientist all over the world has come to agree about time travel being possible. If you move faster than the speed of light then you could bend time and time travel. Some scientist have come to believe that aliens are not from other planets but are us in this same earth but from the future.

Time travel is not possible
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by uchenageme(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
babseg:

Time travel is not possible

Theoretically and by the laws of physics its possible, we just haven't found a way to achieve it yet
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by sizzlers(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
denitro: /\ /\ /\
Children don't smoke before going to bed.
Learn from uncles' experience
the guy is hign on some desert weeds, him with the wife do the crack thats wife the wife was able to do some skech.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by donniemc: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2012
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]You expect a couple in a state of shock to now be taking pictures at that moment?
Nah Nigeria is not full of Idiots..Just Unbelievers!!...and besides i strongly believe this is the end of Time, so very strange events would start occuring especially in the africa
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by ciphoenix: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
@OP
I do have a few questions though.
1. How far were you from the mothership?(your descriptive language suggests you were quite close seeing beards and all)
2. Why didn't you ask your neighbors or even the mopol if they saw the same?(afraid they'll call you looney?)
{perhaps the govt has silenced everyone.lol}
3. The nigerian i know would never pass a chance to catch this on video, why didn't you?
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by cheddarking(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Orikinla:

His wife didnt have time to take photos...

But she had time to SKETCH the Ting?

And you believe that Shiiiii?
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
danduchi:
Na your type these UFOs suppose dey kidnap! Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai / I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor / Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.