Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle (28975 Views)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by bobosydney: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2012
Some people in Nigeria or nairaland talk like a "animal or ignorant " for saying that what fashola did is not right. Nobody above the law and that is why Nigeria keep going backward due to lawlessness. It remind me in 2004 when i was in New Zealand when a police pull New Zealand Prime minister ( President )over when he was in car and gave his drive fine for speeding . Can a pocice pull jonathan over in Nigeria over ? that is why people keep suffering in Nigeria and Nigerians will continue suffering as long as we never change our corrupt or lawlessness mentality . I still don't know why people blame the government though , and the is we Nigerians . I speak the truth from my mind .

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by omiobo: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2012
Fashola go on san!show urself na your time. Dem go shout taya! Na dem get their moutn,if dem like make dem use am mouth chop their poo.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by smarthG(f): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2012
FASHOLA SHOULD JUST KNOW HIS LIMITS.

HOW DEAR HE FIGHT HIS FATHER OBJ

IT IS NEVER DONE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND THAT IS POLITICS

IN LAW I KNOW THERE IS A PROVISION FOR PARDON CONSIDERING THE OFFENSE

Fash against Nierian MILITARY, Against OBJ,(Ex Nig. President), Against Okada riders, very very soon against DANFO drivers, and

Against NIGERIA. angry What for undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by kennytidistar(m): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2012
[favour101]Why will you blame Fashiola is LASTMA that seized it
even if Fashiola private car contravevene traffic laws is supposed to be
seized if I am the managerof those buses I will declare it stolen and I
will write a pettition to the IG

do you know the name of lagos state government was part of the article and memorandum of the company LAGBUS that is to tell you that OBJ know wht he is doing if you like petition IG OBJ will still win because the law that creat lastma was illegal and lastma refuse to charge nd offender within 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2012
When some of us argue that Baba Obasanjo is not fit to be considered a statesman by any stretch of the imagination, sycophants are always quick to go on the offensive - citing less than stellar qualities which only prove how far we have fallen as a people.

Never one to disappoint, we are minded once again that subsisting laws apply to lesser beings only.

By Gboyega Akinsanmi, Chiemelie Ezeobi and Taye Oye

A ‘cold war’ appears to brewing between former President Olusegun Obasanjo and the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, following the confiscation of a utility vehicle belonging to Obasanjo Farms.

This is coming as the protest against the Lagos State Road Traffic Law by commercial motorcyclists (popularly called Okada) Tuesday spread to other parts of the metropolis, leaving at least one bus belonging to LAGBUS Asset Management Limited damaged.

Also, pandemonium erupted Tuesday at the Alakuko area of the state, following the alleged killing of a commercial motorcyclist, and injuring another by one of the policemen allegedly attached to Alakuko Police Station, Area G, Ogba Command.

However, it was gathered that the Obasanjo Farms vehicle was impounded by officials of the state Transport Management Agency (LASTMA) over the weekend, for contravening the traffic law.

Though Obasanjo was alleged to have made efforts to get the vehicle released, which proved abortive, the action was, however, said to have led to the forceful seizure of 10 LAG buses, which were alleged to have been taken into the premises of Obasanjo Farms between last week Friday and Sunday.

However, effort to get the Chief Executive of LASTMA, Mr. Young Arabamen, to comment on the development proved abortive as his secretary said he was in a meeting.

Equally, the protest was said to have started very early Tuesday at Kola Bus Stop along the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, following alleged arrests and extortion of commercial motorcyclists by law enforcement agencies.

Despite the protest, security operatives attached to the state Taskforce on Environmental and Special Offences (Enforcement) Unit and Rapid Response (RRS) were said to have stepped up the enforcement of the traffic law, an outcome of which led to impounding of about 3,000 commercial motorcycles in different parts of the state.

It was also gathered that one of the commercial motorcyclists was allegedly killed Tuesday at Pen Cinema, Agege when he was trying to escape from law enforcement officers deployed in the area.

But, an eyewitness alleged that the commercial motorcyclist was killed while he was trying, “to escape and ensure that his motorcycle was not impounded the moment he sighted the law enforcement officers heading in his direction.”

The eyewitness added that as the rider was trying “to escape arrest, he quickly rode on his commercial motorcycle towards Ogba-Ijaiye Housing Estate. But the security operatives did not turn back. The officers chased, and in the process, one of the police officers hit the rider with his baton. He collapsed immediately.”

However, the LAGBUS Asset Management Limited, in a bid to reduce the number of vehicles damaged as a result of the protest yesterday suspended operations of its activities in all the areas affected by the anti-traffic law protest.

It was gathered that LAGBUS Managing Director, Mr. Babatunde Disu, said the firm suspended operations in the affected areas in order to check further damage on their buses, though the decision was not a permanent directive.

Meanwhile, the deceased commercial motorcyclist simply identified as Alagede, was allegedly shot dead by a yet-to-be identified police officer allegedly attached to Alakuko Police Station, Area G, Ogba Command.

Also, another motorcyclist was said to have fallen into the gutter, after been chased by some policemen in a patrol van at the Ogba/Pen Cinema area, after trying to evade arrest.

Immediately the news filtered into town, several aggrieved commercial motorcyclists were said to have taken to the street, vandalising state-owned buses and other public property.
Source
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by lawak: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2012
I have read through all the posts and i noticed a big assumption here: Most people assume that the vehicle impounded by LASTMA commited an offence. The offence was never mentioned and it is simply assumed. EVERY driver in Lagos will agree with me that LASTMA is unnecessarily overzealous and always get away with almost every injustice they show to Lagosians. I am glad that atleast someone with the same might like LASTMA is fighting them back. U might not understand me if you have never had encounter with LASTMA.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by controlseven: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2012
Permit me to juxtapose this abysmal brouhaha vis-a-vis ethnological etiquette of the Yoruba race as a certified gerontologist. It is germane to infer with no iota of perjury that messrs OBJ and FASHOLA are embryologically encombered such that em...em..em.... SOS! Honorable Patrick! Save me. If you concur please conclude!
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by miqos02(m): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
obj and his strong head mentality
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by tonym1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
No exemptions pay the fine OBJ or get the vehicle destroyed grin
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by webbaba: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
The old baba no get mouth for this issue at all at all
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Lensface: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Do you think fashola can impound tinubu's vehicle like that.Man needs d law as much as d law needs man, let fashola show some respect

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Abali1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
I believe "theoritically" than No One is Above the law. But common guys we know that in reality there are still some people who commit offence and go with lesser punishment or non at all.
Having said that, if it is true that OBJ tried contacting Fashola ovet this and Fashola ignored him just to "make a point" then I guess that Fashola does not have any more political ambition beyond 2015. Because even if OBJ is not alive by then, other "sharks" in the Nigerian politcal waters will never give Fashola the chance.
Fashola is gradually proving that he wants to be a different kind of Leader, especially one who gets things done(me I like it) but he should no that he is simply squandering his political fortunes.
OBJ, on the other hand should have just ignored this insult. But knowing Baba, he must tell the world that "he still dey kampe".

I CONCERN ME, ABI NA MY BROTHERS.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Dmouthed(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
bobosydney: Some people in Nigeria or nairaland talk like a "animal or ignorant " for saying that what fashola did is not right. Nobody above the law and that is why Nigeria keep going backward due to lawlessness. It remind me in 2004 when i was in New Zealand when a police pull New Zealand Prime minister ( President )over when he was in car and gave his drive fine for speeding . Can a pocice pull jonathan over in Nigeria over ? that is why people keep suffering in Nigeria and Nigerians will continue suffering as long as we never change our corrupt or lawlessness mentality . I still don't know why people blame the government though , and the is we Nigerians . I speak the truth from my mind .

You only talk to the level of your knowledge and that is as a result of your inability to read well b4 commenting tongue
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by FrankC3: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2012
bobosydney: Some people in Nigeria or nairaland talk like a "animal or ignorant " for saying that what fashola did is not right. Nobody above the law and that is why Nigeria keep going backward due to lawlessness. It remind me in 2004 when i was in New Zealand when a police pull New Zealand Prime minister ( President )over when he was in car and gave his drive fine for speeding . Can a pocice pull jonathan over in Nigeria over ? that is why people keep suffering in Nigeria and Nigerians will continue suffering as long as we never change our corrupt or lawlessness mentality . I still don't know why people blame the government though , and the is we Nigerians . I speak the truth from my mind .
Guy, watin u dey yearn sef? Police pulled a sitting Prime Minister over from his convoy and got him fined for overspeeding? Prime Minister?? Make your point without bringing up unbelievable scenarios, it sounds ridiculous. But as you have started, what were Mr Prime Minister's security details doing when they 'police pulled him over'? Funny stuff...
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Dmouthed(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Fashola is just a lawyer and not a politician. his knowledge of the law is what has been helping him but now it won't at all.

This is where his pride has come to crash. must every case that could be settled out of the court be taken to the court make show of one's pride?

Fashola is so prideful and its bad. I have followed every detail of this issue and I can tell that fashola's unwillingness to pardon his even when

Tinubu advised him to is just being over zealous, and LASTMA too is only after broken-down vehicles and not doing the Traffic Management work.

IMOO

FASHOLA should have a rethink.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
Frank-C:

Guy, watin u dey yearn sef? Police pulled a sitting Prime Minister over from his convoy and got him fined for overspeeding? Prime Minister?? Make your point without bringing up unbelievable scenarios, it sounds ridiculous. But as you have started, what were Mr Prime Minister's security details doing when they 'police pulled him over'? Funny stuff...

A chauffeur and two police officers who drove Helen Clark's motorcade as fast as 170 kmh so the New Zealand prime minister could watch the All Blacks beat the Wallabies at rugby have been fined for dangerous driving.

Clark was a backseat passenger in the one of the three cars and has claimed she was so engrossed in reading some paperwork she had no idea how fast they were going.

Nonetheless, the illegal high-speed dash on a South island highway has become an embarrassing campaign issue ahead of New Zealand's September 17 election.

Clark, who is seeking a third term for her Labour government, declined to comment on the sentences handed down in the Timaru District Court today.

Source

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by ocelot2006(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
2mch: The Ogun State government should order OBJ to release the vehicles. If his vehicles cannot comply with the law of the state then they should be impounded. he is not above the law. And stealing state buses is a crime. Is Baba OBJ willing to go to jail? tongue

Say what?

You think the govts of both LAGOS and Ogun states (combined) have the balls to issue commands to Uncle Sege, a former army general, TWO-TIME president, and MAJOR political chieftain? Even your Asiwaju Tinubu doesn't have the liver to do that. Good luck with that.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
No hullabaloo in this saner clime either.

President Obama Fined For Not Paying Congestion Charge In London

President Obama has been slapped with a nearly $200 (£120) fine for not paying London's congestion charge when his motorcade drove through the city in May, The Sun reports.

London charges a toll of between $14.50 and $19.30 (£9-£12) to drive on weekdays in certain parts of the city, according to Transport for London.

Cameras that the city uses to enforce the fee captured the license plate of one of the cars in the President's motorcade, the Daily Mail reports. The other cars, including Obama's armored Cadillac that's nicknamed "The Beast," escaped the fines because they were traveling so close together cameras couldn't capture their plates.

President Obama isn't the only American government official to break the rules. According to the London Standard, the U.S. has collected over $8 million (£5 million) in unpaid congestion fees since the toll was introduced 8 years ago.

The London Evening Standard reports that the city's mayor, Boris Johnson, discussed the unpaid fees at the state dinner at Buckingham Palace. "We had a very friendly conversation," Johnson told the Evening Standard. "Suffice to say discussions will be ongoing."
Source
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Twy: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
I think Fashola's half baked transportation politices are the architect of useless bruhaha. First of all, you should create a first timer driving offence with a maximum of 5k for poor driver to pay who are the one to be actually liable for the misdeameanour traffic offence. Now if the vehicle injures another person or property then the company can be liable, you can withold the license and release the company vehicle for a first time offence. But in a case where the driver commits a misdeameanour offence, a first time offense and you want to charge 50K and withold company vehicle, I doubt it is sound policy. Also, LG state government are known to be above the law especially in Alausa, the most reckless drivers there are Lagos state drivers so the idea that no one is above the law is bogus. WHen you create a policy for the common man and another for police and government vehicles you create the potential for abuse especially among former state and federal government officials and their drivers under the banner of official vehicle, and I don't see Lagos stopping this yet. The rumour is that those buses were taken for traffic/regulatory offences too, and sadly, I believe those buses were more likely to have committed offense than what a lastma official says. Lastly, among the agbero and transporation class, the LASTMA guys are the richest, the source of thier money is not salary but infraction fines and bribes. Don't get me wrong,I belive in some of his transportation policies, but from what I have read and witnessed, the fines are high, it is more of a revenue generation policy than safe driving, LASTMA is corrupt and I just don't like the idea of seizing companyvehicle for a minor infraction committed by the driver
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by bobosydney: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
this also show the level of ignorant you are and you need to stop talking like bleeped upo people
D-mouthed:

You only talk to the level of your knowledge and that is as a result of your inability to read well b4 commenting tongue
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by bobosydney: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
New Zealand Prime minister doesn't travel with the 100 cars like Nigerian president and his only travel with 2 cars only with only 2 body guards . This show how dumb and backward you are and you need to stop being ignorant .
Frank-C:

Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by ocelot2006(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
homerac7: so many comments showing the root cause of the unfortunate situation Nigeria found herself in.

first, i don't believe d story. otherwise OBJ would hav simply played into d hands of d Fashola by doing so. Imagine Fashola getting court warrant to go search OBJ farms and all his compunds in Lagos and Ogun (afterall, na ACN dey there and they will gladly join in d fray to finally humble OBJ). That will create so much embarassment for him that he will lose lot of respect and goodwill he's enjoying in international circuit. Whatever happens afterwards from PDP federal power will b a bye-news and at best, damage management for immediate time. But by then, OBJ would hav been fully dragged in mud by "children".

I don't think he would want to risk many possibilities of humilation in hands of those governors. so i don't think he would do this.

Court Order? For Obasanjo?...LMAO!!

You do know you're talking about a VERY influential ex-president and elderly statesman, right? Oya, the buses from LAGOS have been seized na. Let Fashola, the Ogun state govt, and even godfather Tinubu bring their warrants. Then we'll see whose stronger-mere state governors from the opposition party, or the PRESIDENCY. Go on.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by bobosydney: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Thank you Brother and you are one of the most inteligent people that i evern seen on this Nairaland and you have already show what some fools don't know .
eGuerrilla:

A chauffeur and two police officers who drove Helen Clark's motorcade as fast as 170 kmh so the New Zealand prime minister could watch the All Blacks beat the Wallabies at rugby have been fined for dangerous driving.

Clark was a backseat passenger in the one of the three cars and has claimed she was so engrossed in reading some paperwork she had no idea how fast they were going.

Nonetheless, the illegal high-speed dash on a South island highway has become an embarrassing campaign issue ahead of New Zealand's September 17 election.

Clark, who is seeking a third term for her Labour government, declined to comment on the sentences handed down in the Timaru District Court today.

Source
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by olabiz2010: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
omiobo: Fashola go on san!show urself na your time. Dem go shout taya! Na dem get their moutn,if dem like make dem use am mouth chop their poo.

Listen up you this ignoramous-cheap-ar$e-clown, you are encouraging Fashola to go head-to-head with Baba Iyabo abi. Ok now, no problem, me sit down dey watch. Sebi he go definitely leave office by 2015 abi.... I pity him
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by ochukoccna: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
D-mouthed:
Fashola is just a lawyer and not a politician. his knowledge of the law is what has been helping him but now it won't at all.

This is where his pride has come to crash. must every case that could be settled out of the court be taken to the court make show of one's pride?

Fashola is so prideful and its bad. I have followed every detail of this issue and I can tell that fashola's unwillingness to pardon his even when

Tinubu advised him to is just being over zealous, and LASTMA too is only after broken-down vehicles and not doing the Traffic Management work.

IMOO

FASHOLA should have a rethink.
Fashola is proud because his officers impounded a vehicle that broke the traffic law? embarassed embarassed
And OBJ who should be a beacon of leadership retaliated by impounding 10 BRT vehicles instead of paying the fine cry cry
Obama was fined for breaking traffic laws shocked shocked
New Zealand's prime Minister was fined for breaking traffic laws shocked shocked
A former Nigerian president believes he's above the traffic laws angry angry
And you say Nigeria is not a banana republic?
Mindsets like the quoted poster makes one know Nigeria is still on a long way to civility
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by kennytidistar(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
[ochukoccna]
Fashola is proud because his officers impounded a vehicle that broke the traffic law? embarassed embarassed
And OBJ who should be a beacon of leadership retaliated by impounding 10 BRT vehicles instead of paying the fine cry cry
Obama was fined for breaking traffic laws shocked shocked
New Zealand's prime Minister was fined for breaking traffic laws shocked shocked
A former Nigerian president believes he's above the traffic laws angry angry
And you say Nigeria is not a banana republic?
Mindsets like the quoted poster makes one know Nigeria is still on a long way to civility

common stop the lie! baba even called fashola when his boys refused to release the vehicle just to know his penalty, fashola ignore baba nau you are changing topic. a whole former AU president to a common district officer. nonsense!
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by FrankC3: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
@eGuerilla
I never heard of that incident, but i can see that it really happened. I withdraw my former charges that were based on the assumption that it did not happen.
I still believe that there are better ways to settle this and even get the fine paid without making political point with it.
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Akanbiedu(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
pro01: Fashola is an 1diot, and his 1diocy is multiplying in quadruples each passing day. Since when did traffic offences become something you use to prove stuuupid points? If a person commits a traffic offence and his vehicle is impounded, is there no possibility of paying a fine to reclaim your vehicle? Why not simply tell OBJ that "baba, send your aide to pay the stipulated N20k fine and the vehicle would be released". What is the point to be proved in holding someone's vehicle indefinitely, even if it were an ordinary person and not OBJ? Would he prove this same foolish 'point' with Tinubu's vehicle?

Mehn, this Fashola disgusts me more than a decaying coprse.

So if Obasanjo refuse to pay, what happens?
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by Toktee(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2012
ocelot2006:

Say what?

You think the govts of both LAGOS and Ogun states (combined) have the balls to issue commands to Uncle Sege, a former army general, TWO-TIME president, and MAJOR political chieftain? Even your Asiwaju Tinubu doesn't have the liver to do that. Good luck with that.
Guy forget,obasanjo iz nobdy to fashola,fashola can ruthlessly deal with obasanjo who is he,if dare lagos state government he will not sale hiz chicken in lagos state....,and for ignorants and foools here who are compairing obj with tinabu should no that ashiwaju iz a political gradiator,ask obj what happen to the pooling units at hiz doorstep,how many state in the west was he able to deliver to pdp?
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by omiobo: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
olabiz2010:

Listen up you this ignoramous-cheap-ar$e-clown, you are encouraging Fashola to go head-to-head with Baba Iyabo abi. Ok now, no problem, me sit down dey watch. Sebi he go definitely leave office by 2015 abi.... I pity him

Baba Iyabo na God? U sure say him go see 2015 self? Go find somewhere siddon joor! person Coward
Re: Obasanjo, Fashola At Loggerhead Over Seized Vehicle by homerac7: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
ocelot2006(m): Court Order? For Obasanjo?...LMAO!!

You do know you're talking about a VERY influential ex-president and elderly statesman, right? Oya, the buses from LAGOS have been seized na. Let Fashola, the Ogun state govt, and even godfather Tinubu bring their warrants. Then we'll see whose stronger-mere state governors from the opposition party, or the PRESIDENCY. Go on.

If u had not quoted my post, I would hav allowed you to go on and wallow in your many printed fits of ignorance and bad education. you don't know the first thing about law and governance, yet you went on speaking from all cardinal points of your mouth without recourse to cognitive exercises. But i will forgive you and explain this to you just once.

Like I said earlier, all he needs do to drag OBJ in d gutter is just get a court warrant to search for "stolen items" that r property of LASG in his premises. Then "leak" it to the press. You have ruined OBJ's reputation internationally beyond repair. By then, even GEJ will thread with caution because all eyes will be on the news and they also want to know those associated with it. If you are educated or old enough, u will know the magnitude of that titled document and what it can cause.

Now, it will get worse if they find the LAGBUS or just a paper bearing LASG name on it in or around d guys compound. everything dt happend then-after is just story. he has successfully destroyed OBJ. Thats the implication of such "simple" move.

u ask how that will b executed? pray u never fall into hands of a sitting executive who means to ruin u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banditry: Kebbi Govt Remodels SUVs Into Armoured Personnel Carriers / APC Blasts Charly Boy: Buhari Will Never Resign, Stop Making Senseless Noise / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Rumored Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.