Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (101646 Views)

Lighthouse In Amazon (Complete Novel) / Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) / LOVE AND MARIJUANA (The Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Alennsar(f): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2017
LarrySun:
I am the original writer. Kindly give me the link of where you found it. Thanks.

Nissi inspiration blog spot. I read it der early dis year
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2017
Alennsar:

Nissi inspiration blog spot. I read it der early dis year
I've contacted the owner of the blog. She said someone else sent it to her. The person said the work belongs to him. He is still claiming it's his even when she confronted him about it yesterday. I told the lady to give me his contact but she's refusing to do that.

The guy's name is Damex Mr Coded.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Alennsar(f): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2017
LarrySun:
I've contacted the owner of the blog. She said someone else sent it to her. The person said the work belongs to him. He is still claiming it's his even when she confronted him about it yesterday. I told the lady to give me his contact but she's refusing to do that.

The guy's name is Damex Mr Coded.

Yeah dats true but you're many years ahead of him. Just leave it to God man. You'll grow bigger Dan dat. Sorry for stressing you.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Larrysun I just stumbled on this story and I'm really wowed.. your writing skill is not of this world.

However, it seems the rest of the story has been removed after chapter 18. Was that deliberate Or a nairaland bot issue? Please my eyes are itching to read the remaining story. How can I get it pls!!!
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by rhonard(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2018
am i the only one not reading this? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
LarrySun:
ok so I found your thread saying the book is now vailable on okada book app for N200 ..I guess that's why the remaining story was deliberately removed right? Well, i think the book is totally worth it and is affordable too, so i just purchased mine. Lemme read and drop a review on the book afterwards. I believe I won't be disappointed.

Nice one!!! You're gon go places larry
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
booqee:
ok so I found your thread saying the book is now vailable on okada book app for N200 ..I guess that's why the remaining story was deliberately removed right? Well, i think the book is totally worth it and is affordable too, so i just purchased mine. Lemme read and drop a review on the book afterwards. I believe I won't be disappointed.

Nice one!!! You're gon go places larry
Thanks dear. The sequel 'The Paradox of Abel' is available for sale, too. Contact me privately via larrysundynasty@gmail.com to get a copy.

Cheers,

Larry Sun
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Joepase(m): 3:28am On Jan 07, 2018
Conclusion not here, great work, welldone sir.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2018
Joepase:
Conclusion not here, great work, welldone sir.
larrysundynasty@gmail.com
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by EscobarSnipes(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
LarrySun:
larrysundynasty@gmail.com
i cant find the remaining parts of the novel. It ended at chapter 18 and I neve found the complete work.
I am having doubts about going for the sequel since I dont know what happened and I cant bare to read a story knowing it may trail off in the middle.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 1:54am On Apr 01, 2018
EscobarSnipes:

i cant find the remaining parts of the novel. It ended at chapter 18 and I neve found the complete work.
I am having doubts about going for the sequel since I dont know what happened and I cant bare to read a story knowing it may trail off in the middle.
The complete story is available on Okadabooks. Or you can contact me privately for a direct sale. Thank you.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Ibroslank(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
SOME ONE SO SCRATCH ON DANIEL (WHO)
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2020
Ibroslank:
SOME ONE SO SCRATCH ON DANIEL (WHO)
I don't understand this comment.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by OlufemiWhit(m): 12:04am On Jun 07, 2020
LarrySun:
The complete story is available on Okadabooks. Or you can contact me privately for a direct sale. Thank you.
How much is the direct sale?
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2020
OlufemiWhit:
How much is the direct sale?
N1000 only.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Babysuccess02(f): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
I bought the book. And u have read it. Very very interesting and filled with suspense.
It flashed my mind once that eze Chima may be involved because he said he had some unfinished business some time in the story. But I waved the thought off.
There was a part that seemed confusing to me though... It was the part that Angela got pregnant and her parents got to find out in the 9th month. Was her Tommy not visible?

I love your talent Larry. Keep on with the good work. God bless you.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2020
Babysuccess02:
I bought the book. And u have read it. Very very interesting and filled with suspense.
It flashed my mind once that eze Chima may be involved because he said he had some unfinished business some time in the story. But I waved the thought off.
There was a part that seemed confusing to me though... It was the part that Angela got pregnant and her parents got to find out in the 9th month. Was her Tommy not visible?

I love your talent Larry. Keep on with the good work. God bless you.
She was desperate to keep it from them. She must have successfully hidden it by wearing flowing gowns, or the pregnancy wasn't very obvious. Some pregnancies are like that; they hardly become conspicuous.

And, of course, the parents must have been very unobservant. All in all, The Brand of Cain is my first book. Forgive the inconsistencies. Thank you so much for your patronage. I hope you have purchased the sequel, The Paradox of Abel, that one will mess with your mind. wink

The third and final book of the series, The Taint of Judas, is still under construction. ; cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Babysuccess02(f): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2020
LarrySun:
She was desperate to keep it from them. She must have successfully hidden it by wearing flowing gowns, or the pregnancy wasn't very obvious. Some pregnancies are like that; they hardly become conspicuous.

And, of course, the parents must have been very unobservant. All in all, The Brand of Cain is my first book. Forgive the inconsistencies. Thank you so much for your patronage. I hope you have purchased the sequel, The Paradox of Abel, that one will mess with your mind. wink

The third and final book of the series, The Taint of Judas, is still under construction. ; cheesy

I understand the fact that she could have hidden it very well. But she wasn't going to school anymore. I guess her parents were the type that leaves home early in the morning and comes back late.

Anyways I really enjoyed the novel.
As for the paradox of Abel, how do I get it. Cause I read a post where you said its not up for sales yet.

The taint of Judas hmmm Let me keep my fingers crossed.

Weldone Larrysun.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Babysuccess02:

I understand the fact that she could have hidden it very well. But she wasn't going to school anymore. I guess her parents were the type that leaves home early in the morning and comes back late.

Anyways I really enjoyed the novel.
As for the paradox of Abel, how do I get it. Cause I read a post where you said its not up for sales yet.

The taint of Judas hmmm Let me keep my fingers crossed.

Weldone Larrysun.
The Paradox of Abel is available on OkadaBooks too.

1 Like

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Ismaxx: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Out of all dis guy's works, frm blackmaria,maria the sequel,let d gun speak n so on..i've neva see him complete a story...even d brand of cain dat he tagged a complete story was not...darmian dat wrote "beneath d gloss" for good nine years shared it freely on one whatsapp group like dat,everybody loved it n were heaping praises on him,who knows where dat piece might have gotten to tru sharing from one place to another..d likes of soyinka,vp osiinbajo,obasanjo n d likes might get dia hands on it one day tru sharing..im not saying u shld give out ur books too for free but atleast complete one nd let ppl enjoy it..its only God dat crown one's efforts..money n fame works together,we av "money before fame" and also "fame before money"...but in this case,it is the latter dat work most for you writers..are u dat stingy?..if u continue like dis,den ur novels wont spread...i'l send dis to blackmaria page too so dat it will quickly get to u....no offence

2 Likes

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
http://writertainpublishers.com/?p=2301

Guys, click on the link to vote for LarrySun as the best writer in this year's Nairaland writer's award..
Let's show him love and support,we can do this..

#TeamLarrysun
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by vintino(m): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Wpw

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Day The World Ended / #my Life / Tormented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.