Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

#my Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #my Life (101726 Views)

My Life In Secondary School / My Life,my Fate / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

#my Life by almacherish(f): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
PROLOGUE
''So i listened to her as she slowly rolled her kush, desire is the root and evil is the fruit, just a little boy barely in my youth.................'' that was Jesse Jags burning bush playing very loudly on my phone,

It was a very cold morning at 3:53am, judging from last night, I think the morning is going to be a bad one.....

I just woke up to my morning routine of crying and listening to songs.

I didnt know when i slept off last night after crying.
I tried to remember what happened last night and when I did, I cried more (inaudibly tho).

Sometimes I think I was adopted or worse still dropped at my mum door step. Last night, she reminded me of the fact that it was my second year at home without admission like it was any fault of mine.
When i tried explaining things to her she went physical on me.

Back to this morning, it's 5:30pm, i dont even say my morning prayers again, I feel its no use since God has turned his back on me....

Am alma and this is MY LIFE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
CHAPTER ONE

My story might sound strange and unbelievable but my life is a living hell, sometimes, I think if i die and end up in hell, it'l be double tragedy..

It's worse that the fact that my life is upside down is all my family's fault.

Ok, let me introduce myself: you already know my name, am a 19yr old girl with some exceptional features that get men and guys leering at me...

Am 5'2, fair in complexion with short black hair, my boobs are kinda big and a not too big ass and very beautiful legs and i show them out whenever I get the chance.

TIME : 6:00am

I'm up and on my way to the bathroom to freshen up before my mum and my never-do-wrong cousins wake up.

I guess I wasnt so lucky today, my senior cuz is already up.. Her name is cynthia and she's a character, greet her and you'll get no reply, dont greet her and you're in deep shii..

Me: aunty cynthia goodmorning
cynthia: no reply (she's busy pinging this early morning)

I quickly took my bath and went up to my room to watch Nikita (I dont have an appetite now, maybe later)

''Alma !!!!!!!!!

''yessss!!!?!!!

I almost fell down as i ran to answer the caller, it was my other cousin, eve, I call her ''V'' and she kals me 'A'

''V'', watsup, goodmorning.'' I said.

''A'' morning, aint u eating?? Or is it coz of wat happened last night??'' she asked

''lol, you know i dont care bout what happened, am used to it already..'' i replied smiling.

''hmmmm, oya nau, me i want to eat and go 4 lectures jwoor'' she answered as she returned my smile.

Getting confused? Let me clear some things up:.
Cynthia is Eve's senior sister, Cynthia is through wif skul (futo) while Eve is a 200yr student of Imsu, she's reading Architecture....

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
8:00 am

when Eve left the house, I went to the kitchen to warm last night's food, my mum walked in and my heart skipped a beat but I didnt let the fear show on my face as I greeted her..

She murmured a reply, as she as about her favourite, Cynthia, i murmured an answer and walked out of the kitchen..
(wondering where ma father is Oops i forgot to mention that my parents are divorced)

I went up to get my phone from my room and my earpiece, on my way downstairs, my phone rang,

(i use a deranged asha200, while evry1 in my house uses a blackberry, a nokia lumia or tablets and laptops)

i checked caller Id, it was one of my besties, kaka, i picked up, we talked a little and i hung up.

As i was about to step out again, my phone rang again, it was my heart, Godson, i was back into my room, backing the door, i picked up...

Me: mawnin hun
Godson: hey baby, hw was yur night Hope gud
Me: if by good, you mean did i cry myself to sleep, then yes, it was beautiful..
Godson: awwwwww baby, ive told you to stop crying, everytin will stop eventually, i'm sure ur mum loves you, and you know i love you and you're my world, pls dont cry again okay
Me: (smiling) yeah i know..
Godson: good, baby, ive got to run now ok, promise me you wont cry again.... I love u
me: yeah no more crying again (not knowing i'd be cryin within 30mins) and you're the centre of my universe.... I love u hun..... Kisses

I hung up and turned around to meet the biggest shock of my life.... Cynthia, my biggest nightmare was standing before me in flesh and blood with a wicked smile on her face...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Cynthia: now now now, holy little cousin has a boyfriend, doesnt she?

Me: aunty cynthia, its not what you think, he's just a friend.

Cynthia: just a friend... (repeating it like she wanted t know if it was possible) really You'll have to explain to your mum, wont you
With that, she walked out,,,,, and for the first time in over 4yrs, i said a prayer to God to change cynthia's mind....

I walked down to the parlour to meet my mum and cynthia talking (they stopped talking immediately i stepped in)

My mum turned to me and I said d prayer over again but as usual, the Almighty chose not to answer... His back is really turned isnt it?

Mum: so you have a boyfriend already At your age

Me: no I dont, its not like th--
gbosa!!!!! God, did i see stars

Mum: dont eva think of lying to me again, do you mean Cynthia is lying Is that what you're trying to sayy?

I was so speechless, I remembered my promise to Godson not to cry but as much as I tried, I just couldnt, my efforts proved futile, the tears flowed without ceasing.
I saw a smile of triumph on cynthia's face and i hated her than the devil..

Cynthia: stop crying biko. Mtchewww, crocodile tears, pls defend yourself, who knows if u aint having sex already (aunty kporo kwa ya gaa hospital gaa checkya virginity ya) (aunty take her to the hospital for virginity)

Mum: look at me, you this cursed child, I wont have a prostitute under this roof, so all cynthia has been telling me has been the truth.... Let me tell you, the minute you get pregnant and try to have an abortion... I swear you'l die... You'l surely die before bringing shame to this family..... Like father like daughter.... Getout of my sight

I ran up to my room and locked the door... That minute i became sure my family hated me.... What else would you say about a mother who chose someone else over me...

I'm alone in the world, God has forsaken me, my family has too.... I have only my friends and Godson (who knew i was going to lose him also)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
TIME: 10:00PM

I logged into facebook, as i went through my notifications, I almost died with laughter as i read my friend's comments, kaka dem no go kill person...

I went to the newsfeed, and as i checked whatsup with updates, I noticed that my love, Godson, had uploaded some pics, when i went through them, i noticed a girls pic, i got jealous coz she's quite beautiful but i didnt compare the both of us....

I gave playing a thought but i brushed off the thought, Godson would never play me, he has always told me how much he loves me... I smiled as i remembered everytin he told me the last time we talked ....

Still smiling, i called him, after the third ring, he picked up and before i could say my normal ''hey hun'', he cut me off telling me he was very busy and he'd kal back wen he was done.... And he hung up...... My mouth hung open....

I'm going to take my bath now and go to eve's room a9d check on her, she'l tell me tins bout skul lata......

Goodnight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
I said a prayer to God this morning concerning Godson, i told The Almighty to make Godson love me more.... Time would tell if his back is still turned back on me...

My mum gave us money for shopping, mine as usual was the smallest.. #5,000,, i put a call to kaka immediately and told her she would follow me and she agreed..

I cooked indomie and ate up quickly, washed up d pot n went up 2 my room,,, bumped into my mum on d stairs and ran up quickly.....

I made up and left the house but not without my mum telling me that my gown was short n that i shouldnt wear eye shadow

I went to kaka's house and we went together and also went to kilimanjero, got a few numbers, and i went home..

Cynthia was already home and was testing her own clothes, i greeted her and didnt even wait for a reply....

All i wanted was to talk to the man who ruled my world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #my Life by Aisha800(f): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Following
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2014
CHAPTER TWO

DEDICATED TO MY FIRST READER, AISHA800
At exactly 7:00pm on thursday, i was listening to olamide's '' voice of the street''... I decided to check facebook but i noticed i didnt have credit on my phone so i rushed downstairs in my mini and singlet....

Not knowing that Cynthia and Eve were in the parlour, as i rushed down, Cynthia called me back...

In my mind I was wondering what I did this time...
Cynthia: ''where are you rushing out to by this time, or is it because your mum isnt around

Me: '' aunty cynthia, i want to buy credit.''

cynthia: '' and you just noticed now that you dont have credit baa, moreover are you going to the junction in that clothe''

At that point Eve,''my saviour'', couldnt take it anymore, she cut in.

Eve: '' cynthia pls leave 'A' alone pls, wats wrong with what she's wearing??, havent you worn worse things to places farer than the junction??'' (turning to me), 'A' pls go jwoor, just come back fast ok??.''

me: eve, thank you..
If only God answers my prayers, i'd pray for Eve to succeed in everything she does....

OUTSIDE THE HOUSE

I just bought the credit and was going back home when I heard a familiar voice calling my name, i kept walking but I heard the voice again, when i turned, imagine who I saw?

It was cute Bryan, my senior in school(i used to have a crush on him but it didnt last long)

me:'' God!!! Bryan, what in God's name are you doing in o'town Thought you guys live in lag

Bryan: (smiling) alma will you ever change You wont even ask how am doing ryt Well i just came back last week... I'm staying just behind summerSuite hotel with my cousin..

Me: '' wow, i stay opp summerSuite oh..''

bryan:'' okay, so i'l be seeing you, wont I

We exchanged numbers and I ran back home to meet a suprise..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2014
TIME: 7:30pm
I logged into facebook immediately i came back, curiosity got the better part of me, maybe because Godson never called me or because I just wanted to find out who that girl was..... And yes did i like what I found out

I went to Godson's wall, went to the pictures and clicked on that particular one, when I checked the comments, I died!!!!! Did Godson just call the ''zainab' girl his girlfriend If she was his girlfriend, what am I?

I logged out immediately and dialled his number, and i asked him about Zainab, I could tell from the sound of his voice that he was nervous..

Me: '' Godson, who is she

No reply....

Me:'' you know what, i dont want an answer, why would you answer me Thats because you dont have a freaking answer....(a tear ran down my eye)

I swallowed and continued.. '' did my problems become too much for you?? Or did my tears push you away? Gimme an answer you bastard!!!!!!!

'' You coward, you couldnt even get yourself to tell me!!!'' I yelled...

'' alma, its not like that'' he said...

''ok, fine, tell me what it is, am listening'' I said..

''Alma, I loved you but how can I when even your family dont want you, how can I?''

I exhaled sharply, '' so I'm the only girl with issues?? Have I ever wronged you before I guess it's my fault you're leaving me, I loved you like a fool and you dumped me like one... Goodnight Godson... Just remember I love you more than life itself...''

'' Alma, pls dont hang up''

'' Godson, your girlfriend is waiting for her goodnight text, i'd hate to come between you two like my family did to us... Goodnight my love..''

I hung up and realized i had soaked my pillow as usual, i wasnt even in the mood to listen to music...

I lay down and for the first time, i realized that my family had ruined my love life... That minute I cried amd yelled without minding if my cousins could hear me.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2014
CHAPTER THREE
I woke up this morning with a resolve to treat everyone the way they treat me, including my mum.. I'm remodelling myself.. I'l show them the new me, i'm sick of being treated like crap in my own house.

I took my bath, and took up my phone and i saw ii had missed calls and a message from Godson.. The message read thus

'' alma am sorry, i didnt mean to hurt you, i'm really sorry..''

i laughed and sent a reply..'' pls dont you have a girlfriend We are done so pls dont be sorry about anytin, gdmorning..''

i took up my earpiece and plugged it in and started listening to ''rick ross's diced pineapples''

i rapped along as i went downstairs, avoiding cynthia but she was really trying to make me notice her...

I went to the kitchen and made oats, i came out and bumped into cynthia, i sighed and passed her and went to the parlour for the first time and put on the tv, changed the channel to trace tv.

Cynthia came in and changed the channel to african magic and dropped the remote beside me as if daring me to change it back..

I decided to let her watch it till i was through with breakfast, i saw her smile again when she noticed that i didnt change back the channel.

Immediately i was through with breakfast, i washed up and came back to the parlour, sighed, took the remote and switched to trace tv, smiled at her and dropped the remote.

In order to smite me, she reminded me of last night in these words.... '' Are you pregnant or did your infamous boyfriend leave you.''

at that, my smile disappeared immediately, that was when my mum came out of her room. I greeted her and turned to cynthia.

'' Dont you dare say crap you know nothing about.'' i yelled with tears..

'' are you talking to your aunty like that Apologize immediately or else!!!'' my mum said...

'' Or else what mum Or else you'l side her again Am used to it okay!!!'' i screamed back.

Cynthia raised her hand to slap me, i held it immediately (like naija movies) '' dont you dare hit me, or I swear i'l tear you to shreds, u wont know what hit you... Bi++ch!!!''

They just stared in shock at me as i walked up to my room..... OMG, am i loving the new me....

They had steer clear of me because i wont hesitate to react to any crap.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Today, i made up my mind to go to Lagos, my house was annoying me, i was always wrong.

I wanted to go my aunty Nma's house, she's ma mum's junior sister, and i kinda like her, she's the secretary to one boss like that, while her husband is a doctor.

When I told my mum about my plan, i almost laughed out my ass when she accepted immediately, quite unlike my mum, guess she doesnt like the new me much.

TWO DAYS LATER
IN LAGOS

When I arrived lasgidi, mehn, was i happy? I was damn excited, i loved my new home more than my old one.

I didnt even call my mum to let her know i'd arrived. I was treated like a princess and i wasnt used to that kind of treatment.

My aunty's children ;two girls and a guy were in school already so the house was totally empty and fun for me.

I went shopping like crazy, went out to see new friends, life in lag was fun until that fateful week when uncle Ray had a week off from work......

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: #my Life by AudreyTimms(f): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2014
Alright! Am following bt u need 2 slow down dear. Do some editing too. Weldone dear

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
TIME: 8:30am
I woke up late today, my aunty had left for work and i thought my uncle Ray had left earlier as usual..

I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for myself, after eating and clearing up, i took my bathe.. I put on my mickey mouse bum-short and a crop top.

I felt like dancing so i went into the parlour and found a cd, increased the volume (if you've noticed, i love my music loud, i mean, why listen to music when its not loud?)

Thinking I was alone at home, i danced away all the sorrow i felt from my boyfriend leaving me (or dumping as some would say)

I was seriously rolling that I didnt know uncle Ray had stepped into the parlour and took a seat, i guess i put up a hell of a show.

Still dancind, I turned around ans saw uncle Ray staring at me, ''Jesus'' I screamed and ran to reduce the volume as he laughed on.

When i'd reduced the volume, he told me what a bad dancer I was, we laughed at the joke, inside me, I was happy he wasnt angry with me.

Three days later
Aunty travelled out of the country for a conference in the U.K, so i was alone with uncle Ray.

We both had mad fun with uncle Ray during those days, we went shopping, went to the cinema, and many other places.

Then, on the 21st day of may, we went to a bar and we ate bush meat, he took beer and we went home...

In the middle of the night, i felt a hand go up to my boobs, I have to say it felt good, the hand went down to my thighs, i thought it was Godson and i let out a moan.

I repositioned myself and gave him free entry, it felt so good, i kept moan and calling ''Godson''.

Then I opened my eyes and saw it wasnt Godson, it was uncle Ryan!!!!!!?!

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by MidieMeliss(f): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good piece.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wow, aunty audrey,,,,,, i'll try out wat u said.... U knw am a learner
AudreyTimms: Alright! Am following bt u need 2 slow down dear. Do some editing too. Weldone dear
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tnk u dear
MidieMeliss: Good piece.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
He was trying to force himself on me, I fought him, but he was way stronger. He held my hands together while I cried and begged but he was far gone into the act.

I remembered God then, I wanted to say a story but then rebuked for still thinking he'd answer my prayers.. Like he ever did.

I hated myself for feeling pleasure in the last minutes, damn Godson for still having control over my silly feelings.

Then he penetrated and it hurt like hell, i didnt know when i let out a scream.

'' just a few minutes and we'll be done, it'l just hurt for some seconds'' he said.

'' ure my uncle, dont you know that''

'' am your uncle right!!! When you walk around the house in nothing but minis and shorts, am a man and i have blood in my veins, dont you know that??''

''please dont this, please, am your niece!!'' i cried

'' am doing it already, so shut your mouth''

I resigned myself to fate, and accepted the fact that my very own uncle was raping me.

Some minutes later, he started letting out grunts and he's breaths were sharp. I realized he was cumming in me!!!!

When he was done, He murmurred something that sounded like sorry to me, i just rushed to the door and locked it..

I regretted the fact that I had been saying no to Godson whenever he asked for sex.

For the first time since I came to lagos, i cried and asked myself the question that has always been on my mind

''IS THERE REALLY GOD''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #my Life by AudreyTimms(f): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2014
Eiya, sorry o!
Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2014
I used to think I am heartless but this story is......
Is it touching? I don't even know.
But A, you are one hell of a good writer. keep it up. See you at the top.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by ghostwritter(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
alma, I hope u don't mind if I sit at the front row?
N.B...it's obvious u are a learner, but u av done a great job so far.
Re: #my Life by Paradise163(f): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Following this

Please is this a real life story or fiction?
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2014
Tnk u
AudreyTimms: Eiya, sorry o!
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Tnk u audrey
AudreyTimms: Eiya, sorry o!
its kinda real
Paradise163: Following this
Please is this a real life story or fiction?
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Thanks d9ty7
D9ty7: I used to think I am heartless but this story is......
Is it touching? I don't even know.
But A, you are one hell of a good writer. keep it up. See you at the top.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2014
No i dont mind, pls do.. Tnk u
ghostwritter: alma, I hope u don't mind if I sit at the front row?
N.B...it's obvious u are a learner, but u av done a great job so far.
Re: #my Life by Flakkydagirl: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2014
Nice one...
Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2014
A, dnt let a promising story such as this waste. Please try to update so you don't keep your fans waiting.
Re: #my Life by AudreyTimms(f): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2014
AudreyTimms: Alright! Am following bt u need 2 slow down dear. Do some editing too. Weldone dear
Dearie, when I said slow down, I meant in the pace of events not your updates o! Weldone!
Re: #my Life by Paradise163(f): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Dearie, when I said slow down, I meant in the pace of events not your updates o! Weldone!

Lol dear ever since yesterday I've been refreshing this thread

Op come and update o
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tnx y'all 4 commenting, i rili do appreciate... The thing is i just got admission, and i went to the skul 4 d processing and all, and am still dia ryt nw.
I'l try to update dis nyt .....
Tnx once again for reading and commenting. Esp dgty7, flakkydagirl, audreytimms and paradise.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Congratulations dear.... More success I pray for in Jesus name.[quote
author=almacherish]Tnx y'all 4 commenting, i rili do appreciate... The
thing is i just got admission, and i went to the skul 4 d processing and
all, and am still dia ryt nw.
I'l try to update dis nyt .....
Tnx once again for reading and commenting. Esp dgty7, flakkydagirl,
audreytimms and paradise.[/quote]
Re: #my Life by MidieMeliss(f): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Congratulations my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Tormented / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.