Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33484 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Xris74: 12:09am On Oct 24, 2012
coogar:

you are a fool - what did he say that warranted you to insult him? na your papa get nairaland?

Stop being an iddiot.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:10am On Oct 24, 2012
Members of the Electoral Team and the ever vigilant Igbo community are urged to help us in looking into the background of suspicious voter for voiding. Igbos and their allis are the ones permitted to vote in this election. Those who have expressed bigotry against Igbos, and their interest should be recommended for voiding. Thank you

Intelligence gathered in the process can be sent to temporary e-mail address pointb2012 @yahoo.com (remove space)

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Xris74: 12:10am On Oct 24, 2012
Demdem:

Kiss ma arsse Foool.

Your arse smells of ewedu. Good for Tinubu, not for me.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2012
PointB: =========================================
TALLY MARKER - 1
=====================================
INEC Boss, you have not answered the question I asked you. Sir with all pleasure, you failed to give other contestants opportunity to come foward. Wrong.
In a department in any higher inst, if JAMB cut of mark was 200 and only 2 peole scored 2oo and above. the dept will automatically lowe the cut of mark to attract others. No dept will go into an accademic season with only two students. .
You have to cancel this election and give other candidates the opportunity to come forward and contest.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by agent22: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2012
Onlytruth and policewoman get my votes..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by 9jaIhail(m): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2012
orufe:
After the nominations, Odumchi, Eziachi and Dede1 were qualified. Automatically, others have failed. But Dede1 declined, Eziachi no show and One naira hospitalised. The electoral team would have called upon others to come and fill the spaces left by those absentees, yet that did not happen. What makes you guys feel that some one with one vote if given the opportunity will not contest?.

I doubt if you understand the rules. Though my sympathy goes with one naira and wishing him a speed recovering.It was stated clearly that whomever that failed to show up is disqualified.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by mallorca(m): 12:13am On Oct 24, 2012
PointB:

He is contesting as the incumbent. Besides, you heard him say he withdrew all his endorsement. Besides our electoral rule is silence on 'endorsement.' Endorsement is only a symbol/show of harmony.
Maybe i was miss informed,thank you for your clarification.

Kudos to you and members of the Electoral tribunal
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by coogar: 12:13am On Oct 24, 2012
Xris74:
Stop being an iddiot.

you should stop being a cünt!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:17am On Oct 24, 2012
orufe:
INEC Boss, you have not answered the question I asked you. Sir with all pleasure, you failed to give other contestants opportunity to come foward. Wrong.
In a department in any higher inst, if JAMB cut of mark was 200 and only 2 peole scored 2oo and above. the dept will automatically lowe the cut of mark to attract others. No dept will go into an accademic season with only two students. .
You have to cancel this election and give other candidates the opportunity to come forward and contest.

Oga I have answered your question. Unless you want me to keep repeating myself.
I asked severally that those interested in running for the election should accept their nomination regardless of the number of nominations they polled. From the word go. It is even in the Nomination Guideline. What more do you expect me to do? Go to their houses to beg them?

My guy, those who are serious about the leading Igbo, don't lurk in the corner to wait for perfect opportunity. The election would have gone ahead even if one candidate was on the poll.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by orufe: 12:18am On Oct 24, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

I doubt if you understand the rules. Though my sympathy goes with one naira and wishing him a speed recovering.It was stated clearly that whomever that failed to show up is disqualified.
Sorry sir, you don't get my point. Someone with 1 or 2 nominations have already failed and will not come up to accept nominations when there are top 3 ahead of them. But as some of the top 3 candidates did not show up, you should have called them up to come forward than hastily go into an election.
Now what have the two candidates presented to Ndigbo that will make them vote for them. Or are you taking Ndigbo for a ride.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:19am On Oct 24, 2012
mallorca:
Maybe i was miss informed,thank you for your clarification.

Kudos to you and members of the Electoral tribunal

Thank you sir.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:23am On Oct 24, 2012
orufe:
Sorry sir, you don't get my point. Someone with 1 or 2 nominations have already failed and will not come up to accept nominations when there are top 3 ahead of them. But as some of the top 3 candidates did not show up, you should have called them up to come forward than hastily go into an election.
Now what have the two candidates presented to Ndigbo that will make them vote for them. Or are you taking Ndigbo for a ride.

How did you come about this? Are you making up your own rule?

Was it not stated that acceptance of nomination add one more nomination to his vote? Did I not ask the nominees to accept their nomination and canvass for more? How else was I supposed to say it? Please let it rest. I sympathise with One_naira over his accident, believe me I do. And I hope he get well soon.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 12:30am On Oct 24, 2012
===========================
MARKER 2 -

VALID AND INVALID VOTES = 19

============================
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ank(m): 12:33am On Oct 24, 2012
My vote goes for|

Onlytruth for Eze and

Policewoman for Ezenwanyi

Demenu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by AndreUweh(m): 12:34am On Oct 24, 2012
OnlyTruth for EzeIGBO.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by oluomad(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2012
Odumchi and ogugua...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 12:44am On Oct 24, 2012
Odumchi gets my vote.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Dumdum217(m): 12:46am On Oct 24, 2012
Odumchi ya na police woman
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2012
And ogugua as eze nwanyi. Lol even though none of them came forward to accept their nominations.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 1:04am On Oct 24, 2012
MARKER
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TOTAL VALID AND INVALID VOTES 24
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 1:11am On Oct 24, 2012
DELETED
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nduchucks: 1:17am On Oct 24, 2012
What kind of counting is this? Are you counting the votes or the number of people who vote? abeg check your method na.

If Ifeanyi casts a vote for Odumchi and Policewoman in a post, that should count as 2 votes, one for each contestant named, not 1 vote.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nwauwa(m): 1:21am On Oct 24, 2012
Ifyalways for eze nwanyi. Odumchi for eze Nwoke.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 1:23am On Oct 24, 2012
ndu_chucks: What kind of counting is this? Are you counting the votes or the number of people who vote? abeg check your method na.

If Ifeanyi casts a vote for Odumchi and Policewoman in a post, that should count as 2 votes, one for each contestant named, not 1 vote.

I am just doing head count. Besides, like I said it's markers, it makes sense to me.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 1:24am On Oct 24, 2012
nwa-uwa:
Ifyalways for eze nwanyi. Odumchi for eze Nwoke.

Ifyalways is NOT on the poll.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nduchucks: 1:24am On Oct 24, 2012
PointB:

I am just doing head count. Besides, like I said it's markers, it makes sense to me.

Biko count votes not heads. cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OgidiBoy(m): 1:25am On Oct 24, 2012
I must have missed all the campaigning and debates between the candidates sad

Anyways I think onlytruth did a good job last year, so I say we give him another chance, his got my vote.

I don't know any of the ladies, but I've read a few of Ogugua's post and she sounds pretty smart so she's got my vote too .

WHY IS ODUNNA NOT RUNNING FOR OFFICE.!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by nwauwa(m): 1:30am On Oct 24, 2012
Maka why?then I vote ogugua
PointB:

Ifyalways is NOT on the poll.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 1:38am On Oct 24, 2012
why is my name in the beginning of the thread? I was nominated. Dang, can't believe I missed it.

This break from NL sef na wa ooo!!

I cast my vote to Odumchi. In terms of female, my vote is to nnenna if she's running. No doubt

I didn't know we can vote the past eze, well I cast my vote to onlytruth as well. I like both onlytruth and odumchi so my vote goes to both. half and half

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 1:42am On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira: why is my name in the beginning of the thread? I was nominated. Dang, can't believe I missed it.

This break from NL sef na wa ooo!!

I cast my vote to Odumchi. In terms of female, my vote is to nnenna if she's running. No doubt

One_Naira, welcome back.

We were told you had and accident. Is it true? Hope it wasn't bad? Good to have you back.

Indeed you missed. Ndi Igbo waited, grew anxious, and we had to move on.

Your vote is noted, but it may be void, as you are not sure who you are voting for. Kindly refer to page 1.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OneNaira6: 1:42am On Oct 24, 2012
PointB:

How did you come about this? Are you making up your own rule?

Was it not stated that acceptance of nomination add one more nomination to his vote? Did I not ask the nominees to accept their nomination and canvass for more? How else was I supposed to say it? Please let it rest. I sympathise with One_naira over his accident, believe me I do. And I hope he get well soon.

[img]http://theorange.co/storage/shocked.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1349299085818[/img]

Which accident?

What kind of lies have una been spreading about me up here?

Abeg ooo!! I took a break from NL because classes were getting hectic and coming here was interfering with the studying. The break still continues I just came back to post a thread.

Abeg uno, I didn't have an accident ooo!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 1:50am On Oct 24, 2012
One_Naira:

[img]http://theorange.co/storage/shocked.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1349299085818[/img]

Which accident?

What kind of lies have una been spreading about me up here?

Abeg ooo!! I took a break from NL because classes were getting hectic and coming here was interfering with the studying. The break still continues I just came back to post a thread.

Abeg uno, I didn't have an accident ooo!!

lol. Na wa ooo.

Anyway, good to have you back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her / Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.